The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

Out-of-date drug laws are hurting people

F**kin' "A" :angry:

I'll send 'em a rant they can file up their fascist, baby bombing arse-holes.

just in case anyone missed it.

No need to post everything two or three times! Those who wish to achieve martyrdom :crux: by sending a laughable email to the PM's spam box were sure to catch your last post, lets not spam this thread too.

Edited by baphomet

There's no need for all of the exclamation points, either, but you seem to want to sail away into the friggin' sunset with one.

F**k this troll.

Hey now, if ya gotta bash somebody it better be ME!

Entheofarm I admire your strong will and determination!

Baphomet I admire you for being realistic, I doubt the fat cats even took a glance at that email!

Let's play nice, I don't think Baphomet is trying to be a troll (except that last post :) ) and I think Entheofarm really cares about changing things! We are gonna need at least a few martyrs thats for sure!

Edited by Teotz'

DELETE: TROLLING

I will be sending kevin the same message everyday at 4.20pm.

I will post their response here, at a guess I reckon it will go along the lines of "blah blah blah we suggest you start a petition blah blah blah"

Edited by entheofarm

Hey.. entheofarm posted his last 2 links two - three times, that is not necessary and amounts to spam as far as I'm concerned. Someone had to say it.

It is not hard to find out who I am. I can't hide anymore.

OK, reality check.. NO ONE CARES! Not the police, not the politicians and for what it's worth, me neither.. You were caught with 1/2 a gram of weed, you will almost certainly be put on the diversion program, you will not be convicted, in fact there will probably be nothing on your record whatsoever, no matter how many times you are caught with weed for personal use you won't go to jail, they will recommend or perhaps insist that you get help, even if you are caught with hard drugs for personal use you will probably just be put on the credit program and not even convicted, a foaf went through the same justice system as you for trafficking a rather large quantity of heroin and still didn't get convicted because he claimed that he was doing it to get his own personal supply.

Your probably having difficulty getting legal aid cause your charge is so petty that they don't want to waste valuable resources on you and I for one don't believe that any magistrate will allow your case to be heard without you having legal representation. At the very least they will offer it to you and you would have to decline it for the case to go any furtherer but most if not all magistrates will insist that you have representation before they will even hear the case, lets cut the shit shall we?

Believe it or not the justice systems main priority is to keep you out of jail not to try and throw you in. The law regarding marijihuana is based on solid scientific research that says that marijihuana is bad for you.. which it is! Those who advised the government on this issue know more about it than you, are more qualified than you and will be taken far more seriously than you!

Please stop acting like a martyr, there's no need to hide, no one is going to come looking for you, the PM is not going to read your emails, they will be forwarded to the minister for spam filtering.. NO ONE EVEN GIVES A SHIT!!

Edited by baphomet

Believe it or not the justice systems main priority is to keep you out of jail not to try and throw you in. The law regarding marijihuana is based on solid scientific research that says that marijihuana is bad for you.. which it is! Those who advised the government on this issue know more about it than you, are more qualified than you and will be taken far more seriously than you!

Are you kidding me? When are they planning on making alcohol illegal?

Edited by Teotz'

There is plenty of hypocracy in our drug laws, most of you like to whinge about alcohol and you have a point.. but it would seem that most of you are limited to that and sound like a bunch of FKN parrots to be honest! The fact that our government profits so heavily from tobacco sales whilst we are not allowed to grow it is far more blatantly hypocritical and damaging than their policy on alcohol but it barely rates a mention.

The twisted logic that most of you go by says that because tobacco is legal then all other drugs should be too.. which is bullshit! If anything commercial tobacco should be illegal too in order to protect people from their own stupidity! If home grown tobacco is much less damaging then perhaps it should be legal but I'm not sure that it is.

Many of you seem to think that the world would be a much better place if all drugs were made legal and nothing could be further from the truth!

EDIT: No offence Teotz, I wasn't so much referring to you.

Edited by baphomet

If anything commercial tobacco should be illegal too

I was actually going to say that. only organic Tobacco should be sold cured, dried and 100% additive free, all other types of Tobacco is illegal. This causes the person wanting to ingest Tobacco in some form or another to go through an amount of effort and reduces the number of people who smoke, as well as reducing the actual addictiveness (is that a word? :lol:) of the Tobacco due to it being in it unprocessed (Sina please help me out) salt form or something... Maybe I can find the thread.

Again, botanicals should be legal in their living, dried and unprocessed form, all other forms of psychoactive, chemical containing botanicals would be illegal.

Many of you seem to think that the world would be a much better place if all drugs were made legal and nothing could be further from the truth!

Hell naw... I REALLY wish distilled alcohol (or any alcohol over 25%/50proof) was 100% ILLEGAL!!! I only wish to see botanicals legal, once the botanical is prepared or extracted, it becomes illegal. The Police continue doing their job keeping druged up idiots off the streets, but inteligent people who enjoy growing plants, can safely trip cactus, drink kava, smoke some good ole home grown pipe tobacco, etc. while on their own property, or in their home, but you CANNOT produce/use heroin, cocaine, meth, distilled alcohol, etc., that would remain VERY illegal! The people who REALLY love plants (like me) can still enjoy them, but those not willing to put in the work, the care, the respect, the time, the knowledge... these people would be shunned.

No offence Teotz'.

No offense to you my good sir.

Edited by Teotz'

No I will not be offered diversion

Yes I will recieve a conviction if found guilty

Yes I am probably better off without legal aid, I only wanted them to make copies of my breif

No the states do not have a vested or justifiable interest in invading a persons home to seize any plant where personal and social sanctions have been imposed and observed and no harm is committed against the state.

No the police can not justify spending countless hours of resources, 11 officers, 4 raids over 4 years for 3 small plants and 3-4 grams of GREEN LEAF MATERIAL when they can't even keep the streets safe.

Should I just roll over and take it up the arse then join in forums and proclaim how dumb the laws are without standing up for my beliefs. Nah, that would be hypocritical and laughable.

Baphomet......i don't want to get into a shit-storm with you here, you are a good counter-balance to the "legalize it all without thinking" stance...and indeed, with some substances/areas of discussion you have a valid point.....but i have to ask.....i can't hold it in any longer....

Are you a serving police officer or former member?

You general demeanor, your zero-tolerance attitude towards prohibited drugs of any kind and knowledge of the legal system lead me to strongly suspect so.

Not that i give a flying flip if you are, just interested to know.

Actually your holier-than-thou, Big Brother pontifications on the evils of drug use would hold more weight with me if you where.... :wink:

Edited by Re-Gifter

Yes I would have to agree grifter

very much a big brother mentality and attitude

:bootyshake::wave-finger:

Edited by entheofarm

Baphomet Are you a serving police officer or former member?

No I'm not a police officer and never have been! I was wondering how long it would take before some @#$% asked me that. Maybe you should have checked my other posts before asking such a stupid FKN question.

Check the Melbourne finds section for example and you will see that not only am I not a police officer, I am not the troll that you claim I am. I have been good enough to take several other people out hunting for mushrooms to my favourite spots around Victoria, people who were shunned by other members of this forum and we probably did better than all of you this year.

Here let me help you http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...4525&st=200

Just because I disagree with your simple minded arguments doesn't make me a cop.. K?

I may come across as being a little more anti drugs than what I really am but there are a number of good reasons for that.

-A There are people spreading misinformation about certain drugs not being harmful, people who have "just say know to drugs" as their signature for example when they are completely fucking clueless. As well as some members who say that "They support the responsible recreational use of opiates".

-B To keep things interesting... Factual, balanced, etc. Many people here actually think I am a racist but in fact I'm not, I just tried to make a point about double standards and political correctness but some are too slow to catch on, this means that many of you dislike me but in case you hadn't realised.. I just don't give a shit! Likewise I knew some of the more simple/paranoid minded people here would think I'm a cop but once again, I don't really give a shit!

-C To annoy people like you and keep you on your toes. The fact that you had to resort to baseless add hominem attacks against me is proof that this is working and that your arguments are totally useless!

"No I will not be offered diversion"

Why not and how do you know this?

"Yes I will recieve a conviction if found guilty"

How do you know this with such certainty? I don't think you know what your on about!

"Yes I am probably better off without legal aid, I only wanted them to make copies of my breif"

That's funny, not that long ago you were giving us a lame sob story about how you COULDN'T GET legal aid and were being denied your constitutional rights, you even sent it to the Prime Minister Of Australias Office. :wacko:

Quote:

"Mr Rudd I would like for you to view my court breif regarding Human rights and the

possesion of half a gram of cannabis but as a single parent pensioner who has been

refused legal aid I am unable to make the required copies for court let alone a copy

for the Prime Minister of Australia. I will not be entitled to my constitutional

rights!"

"I have sought assistance from every possible avenue."

"Should I just roll over and take it up the arse"

Your sex life is none of my business but I assure you there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Edited by baphomet

other than the fact your ill informed and possibly suffering from severe egotistical misconceptions I am not sure I get your point

yeah I am simple minded thats why I have learnt to filter out the bullshit laid on so thick by those who claim "to know it all"

It's my breif thats why I know I am not entitled to diversion and thats why I know I will have a conviction recorded. But I wouldn't expect you to understand when the prosecutor can't figure it out. Thank F#@K I am not getting legal advice off you.

If you would like to discuss points of law that support your "everyonoes a fucking parrot" theory then please do so. Otherwise make sure your informed before you go on your self centred ego stroking personal attacks.

NARC :bootyshake:

Edited by entheofarm

Oops, I did make a mistake, I thought you were from Melbourne for some reason.. but anyway, why are you being denied diversion? (edit: I just re read your post and it seems you were silly/unlucky enough to be charged with possession more than once and I'm guessing cultivation & growth too) Does it say in your brief that if you are found guilty you are definitely going to be convicted or just that you MAY be convicted? Are you sure that a lawyer can't ask that no conviction be recorded and that the magistrate is bound by law to convict you? More importantly, why the inconsistency in what you are saying about legal aid?

DRAMA QUEEN :bootyshake:

Edited by baphomet

Not a cop, eh?....ok...i'll take your word for it.

Baphomet, you are a truly nasty piece of work (and an obvious troll....why can't people see that?) ....but i honestly feel sorry for you more than anything....i know that you would have experienced some f**ked up stuff in life to become as much jaded, as you are.

I really do hope you can get over your ego-mania problem one day..... :)

Edited by planthelper

hahaha i can assure you baphomet isn't a police officer!

took me picking this Sub Season, doesnt sound like the kind of thing a cop would do.

everyone here just needs to relax, this is like a 1400's witch-hunt

"hey hes dissin me........ COP!!!!!!"

other than the fact your ill informed and possibly suffering from severe egotistical misconceptions I am not sure I get your point

I think his (her) point is to infiltrate, disrupt, and destroy.

hahaha i can assure you baphomet isn't a police officer!

took me picking this Sub Season, doesnt sound like the kind of thing a cop would do.

Whatever, i'm not fussed....wasting my time arguing with ego-maniacs is not something i need in my life right now.

Good luck to you all, even Adolf.... :lol:

breakin tha rulz, playin tha fool.

ImaRudecunt. :)

tha novelty has waned.

Edited by Passive Daemon

PD,

I must say i dont "support" free availability or legalisation of opiates, that would be utterly ridiculous.

Mind explaining why? AFAIC the people that want to use them are using them now, and those that don't are not. The only difference between now and if it were legislated, IMO, is that people would know how much they were getting, and that would always be the same.

Also, a somewhat similar example of responsible opium use would be the opium dens back in the day (this is what I was told by a drug and addiction physician and lecturer, but that doesn't necessarily make it correct, and also I want it to be clear that I'm not claiming the expertise here), where people would smoke their opium (obviously there is a dif between opium and heroin but we are talking OPIATES), and when the owner thought they had had enough, he told them so and cut them off, like the responsible service of alcohol, but more responsible vs what goes on now where I'd almost have to vomit on the bar staff before they stopped serving me.

As far as lacking self control being responsible for addiction and withdrawals and all that, sorry PD but I think that's crap, unless your self control can actually control your mesolimbic pathway, then I think it is more that you are either lucky or unlucky (to put it another way, some people are probably inherently more susceptible than others), probably also important mood set and setting during your use, which re-enforce or lessen the reward response... anyone who thinks they can control addiction is naive, there may be ways to influence your chances to an extent (i.e by altering, mood set and setting) but the extent to which this would overcome the true biochemical aspect of addiction I dare not comment on.

But I do agree that there is certainly a difference between use and abuse.

Oh and calling people who go on replacement treatments 'piss weak junkies' is a little unfair IMO, for some people who are actually trying to stop the use altogether, it is not a matter of replacing something that already works, because they are trying to replace something that no longer works the way they want it to, as a step on the path to removing the substances altogether. It isn't weak, it is smart. If you can get off cold turkey then cool, if not, that really doesn't make you weak. But I don't know enough about quitting opiates to comment quite so much more than I already have (which may already be too much) but maybe someone who does will step in.

Peace

oh come on ME, i was tryin to have a cheap shot at baph, dont go rainin on my parade.

As far as lacking self control being responsible for addiction and withdrawals and all that, sorry PD but I think that's crap

LOL