The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

Out-of-date drug laws are hurting people

I would much rather have a taste any day, they certainly are no substitute.

Oh hell no, i agree with ya 100% there baph, i remember the last time i danced with the lady i swore i would never have another morph tab in my life :P

I guess it's personal preference really as to MS or oxy's though.

Most definitely

I know some people do get stoned on them but they honestly don't work at all for me and many people I have spoken to say the same thing. Most people recommend swallowing a few of them instead, I tried this once and they did something but never really been properly stoned from them, tried both krappanol and MS contin 100mg. I think maybe methadone/gear drives tolerance up too high?

I cannot say i have ever eaten them but i have heard they work fine that way too, bit of a waste if you ask me. Yeh ya can never have enuff of anythin with a good done tolerance.

if I was to have an injection of morphine it would need to be a drip I think, one of those that deliver more at the push of a button.

LOL, wish i had a dollar for every time i have heard that.

Holy shit, I've never heard of anyone using more than a 3ml, that's scary, pupming that much stuff into you can't be good..

oh its good haha, bit of a bastard when its comin on like hell and ya still got half a barrel left to blast though

Baphomet>>>>Good to hear your finally allowing others peoples experiences to be an acceptable means of gauging a drugs (opiates) effects.. :worship:

well enjoy that waxy, chalky shit you two, and have fun with the endoarditis, hardened circulatory system and/or aneurism. you're prime examples why opiates should be legal. you presented similar scenarios as to the ficticious ones i was gona make up to prove my point. thanks :)

Edited by freedom

I've found shafting crushed up endone 5mgs (with a Rx and low tolerance obviously) mixed with some water to do the job nicely and you don't have to worry about being anal (omg shoot me pun was NOT intended) with the coating on oxycontins frigging up your veins, just as long as you get most of it off. And having an antihistamine like phenergen or pheniramine about 15-30minutes before will help the pruritis and emesis. I do this with codeine too.

A comment about if heroin were more readily available would make use rise considerably; well heroin still has quite a big stigma attached to it, and if not use at all, then a lot of people would balk at IV. Probably more would chase or snort it. I think even if someone were vaguely interested in trying it, if they had to go to their GP and go through some routine questionnaire or physical or something to be approved for a limited script would probably not want to go through all that.

well enjoy that waxy, chalky shit you two, and have fun with the endoarditis, hardened circulatory system and/or aneurism. you're prime examples why opiates should be legal. you presented similar scenarios as to the ficticious ones i was gona make up to prove my point. thanks :)

you also forgot; collapsed veins, abscesses, infections, embolism, 'dirty tastes' and septicemia... :P

but that why wheel filters where invented..if only they were readily available to users :slap:

WHEEL FILTERS FOR INJECTORS

wheel-filter-5-drugs.jpg

Edited by Conan Troutman

Pill filters are available from many needle exchanges, have been for years.

Edited by baphomet