The Corroboree
apothecary

Exam results

So time again for the semesterly thread on exam results cos most of us are a bunch of uni bums.

Happily got a credit and a distinction in my only two subjects this sem. One semester to go!

Anyone else happy?

:bong: :bong:

Good job! That's awesome!

What is you major, if you don't mind me asking?

Nice one bro! You're doing it part-time?

I got 2 Cs (one of them 74, grrr!) a D and an HD, im wrapped, got off my ass for the first time this semester to do some work

Major in CompSci.

Undergrounder, had 6 subjects left at start of year, wanted to do 3 each semester, availability meant doing 2 in semester one and 4 in semester two.

Well done on the HD!

High-Ds in both Critical Thinking (Philosophy) and Drugs Across Cultures (Anthropology). Win.

:shroomer:

Good work fellow uni-bums, 2 C's this semester, very happy considering time spent. Jealous of the drugs across cultures unit. Where is that offered JDanger? Sounds very interesting.

It's available at Macquarie Uni as a first year anthropology subject. It's not too bad, though they haven't been running tutorials for it because of money issues (apparently).

CompSci? *shudders* i did that for a year, didn't mind the Java, got wrecked on C. Don't know why they teach it.. Changed to Psych/Phil, both rock :)

HD HD D D.

Shitted because I was one mark away from another HD (and 4 away from the other lol).

Still happy! :lol:

Wooo congrats alkatrope and all others, sounds like evry1 has come out well.

Got 71 ©, and no results for the assignments yet (Only have one test and two assignments).

Pretty happy considering effort in.

Peace,

Mind

Smart bastards... Congrats everybody.

I got 2 C's and a P.

I admit I didn't lift a finger until a 2 days before each exam where I crammed so kinda deserved my results hehe.

Damn.

Passes for: drilling and completions; and economics

credit for: natural gas engineering

It's my last year. Youd think I'd have learned how to do this uni thing by now.

Dude you passed, that's reason a nough to celebrate, i spent a year failing miserably because i couldn't give a shit and only did work the night before exams. Economics is hard anyway... Passing economics is a major achievement seriously

Damn.

Passes for: drilling and completions; and economics

credit for: natural gas engineering

It's my last year. Youd think I'd have learned how to do this uni thing by now.

P's equals degrees man... that's my motto. Besides sounds like you're doing some complicated stuff.

Congrats everyone. Looks like everyone's doing just fine.

Alkatrope, awesome grades man. You should really be proud. :worship:

Got HD (84) for linear algebra. C (68) for Physics (two marks off a D). And...um...er...N (43) for Computational maths. I thought it was going to be mainly programming and learning Matlab, but it was mainly numerical methods, error estimation etc. and I found it quite boring. I focussed on everthing else, and planned to cram for the exam for two days to get a C, but got sick and couldn't do shit. Also, I just passed astronomy (51), but figured they'd fucked up because they fucked up everthing else in the unit :ana: and I was expecting a C. Just got an email a couple of days ago saying they forgot to enter in most of the marks for labs. Still don't know what I actually got. Would love to get two HDs and two Ds this semester...will see how I go...

Edited by ballzac

Thanks ballzac - I am quite happy to have a HD for organic chem 'cause it's an awesome subject :lol:

3 p and a c overall grade awarded fail. not happy

hahaha I got a KU (Interim result for a subject which form part of a subject chain) so dont get my result till end of year :D should be good but. Alkatrope what year you in and which uni u at?

2 As and a C. :):):drool2:

Never been so relieved to get a C... -Worst Exam Ever!!!

Thank God only 1 more sem.

Edited by Interdimensional monkeyman

I got a pass for chem safety and legislation, and a distinction for organic chem. Woo!

Still waiting for my result in inorganic cause I was a slacker and handed some of my pracs in very late :unsure:

Teo, first year :)

looks like we got quite a few chemists in this forum, good to see and hope you guys stick it out :).

Yeah I'm not going anywhere :lol:

My smartist person in the University was a intravenous heroin addict. A plus.

He didn't get a C average like myself by work but simply got tests and analyzed the questions.

So some have people struggle C average while others have a short cut.

And now the president as a icon of infallabillty is anything is but laughably provable different

[ The emperior has no cloths and striped naked as a witless puppet}

except he dropped the ball but not his fault as he never had it in the first place and Pinnochio [ a wooden puppet style and turned into a donkey].