The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yawning Man

uploading pics

I thought maybe I was the only one. Have been trying to load photos for days.

It still could be something I'm doing or not doing but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Sola

For me, sometimes i email the photo to myself, Before sending the photo, i have the option to make pics smaller or keep them the original size. I opt to make smaller. send email, go check emails and there is the pic ,(lower resolution ). I can then rename and send the pic back to my pictures and upload it to the corroboree from there. Sounds like a bit a struggle but its not, and it works for me !

hmmmm, a few weeks ago i could upload now i go to upload to the gallerys and i get:

"[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator"

All files are small (under 1mb), Not sure whats going on like i mentioned it was fine a few weeks ago.

If you guys have large images you want to share try imageshack, also try the "imageshack uploader" its a small .exe that lets you bulk upload without registration, just drag and drop.

Edited by vual

I've been having many problems trying to upload photos as well. I've decreased the size, tried saving to different file types and still nothing. Highly frustrating. Tried both uploading from computer and adding via 'insert image'. Anyone figured this problem out yet?

i'm sure it's been mentioned but if you mean your personal photo (in edit my profile, about the third option down in the menu on the left 'change my photo') then only a few people have successfully uploaded one. it's only visible from their profile anyway. maybe the picture has to be tiny or something.

or are you talking about attaching files to posts? i don't have any issues with attachments.