The Corroboree
Hyphal

Subs and the city

so if you chucked them in the compost is it possible you might get some new friends growing out of there next year?

If you chuck your stem butts into a flower pot of soaked woodchips, and keep them watered all through the summer then you should get friends popping up next winter.

Compost probably hasn't got enough wood in it.

wicked man, what sort of wood chips? any manure?

Shit man thanks for finding this thread I have been looking for this thread for ages and could never get it in the SE...yeah this thread the first time I read it gave me the idea too about wild myc...it's damn cool huh...and the fruits are so protected and of such high quality without bugs and shit aren't they...flawless lookers or what.

H.

No need to wait for the rains to collect myc...the myc is already there if you know of a patch...just have a dig around and only take what you need...it does help I spose if you see the fruits to confirm the myc...some patches are so familiar though you can just dig where you picked from before and collect your myc.

yeah styro tubs are the shnizz for all sorts of ethno projects...out the back of every fruit and veg and Asian supermarket just are tons of em...the ones without holes make great seedling tubs...you place your small pots of seedlings inside and pour water into the tub and can water them from the bottom...or the ones with holes are great as planters, collecting myc, mixing soils up...all sorts of garden related jobs really.

H.