The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DayLight

Nigella Sativa seed oil

shak, how did you find it more effective?

i dont mean to be rude or accusatory but it sounds like you are spamming your brand of oil. if so, you could still have useful input. perhaps you would like to expound on the effects of mixing the seed oil(that you promote, sell, and that is associated with your name) with illegal and highly addictive narcotics?

if you are not spamming and your first two posts on the board just happen to be advertising a product and website, then i apologize

but...this does not seem likely, and you might want to reconsider marketing a legal supplement as a good admixture for illegal, demonized, and highly addictive drugs, as that is what this thread is about.

I am looking for Nigella sativa seed to grow the plant at home for medicinal purposes, does anybody know where I could get some? Thx

every Indian grocery store will have them - labelled "kalonji seeds" or just ask.

google an image so you know what they look like. they are sometimes mislabelled as black cumin or onion seeds. but if you ask for kalonji, you'll definitely get the right one.

Edited by coin

Oh cool cheers coin thanks. Will they be treated at all or viable to grow?

my feeling is they will germinate - but you'll have to try. they take 1-2 weeks in spring or start early indoors

bit of a bump, but i was wondering if anyone knew of any effective brands of potent oil, as ive read some is cut and some is pure.

also can anyone explain the effect they get from the oil?

Very easy to grow people. I sprinkled some seed from the local indian grocer around the garden, then forgot about it. Well my garden filled up with these strange podded plants, I had to do an online search to identify them.

Anyway, one pod has lots of seeds, so a good yeild and nice to know I know have fresh, organic seed for max potency.

For those using seed instead of oil, you need to chew the seed to release the oil. Taste is slightly nauseating but not too bad. A couple of scooped tsp of seeds seems to do the trick, I believe the seed is approx 50% oil.

Edited by tryptamine
  • Like 1

I wonder how the oil would go with Kratom?

Anyone down in Sydney can find Nigella oil cheap at Abu Salim Supermarket

151 Waterloo Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190 ‎. It comes in a glass bottle 500ml I think, better than the ones that come in plastic bottles at the indian groceries. Anything more than 15ml gives me nausea. I think they had the best quality one behind the counter.

Edited by Leaves

Wow, nice.

I filled my pockets will seed from this plant at the botanic gardens last year without having ever heard of it before. Not sure where those pockets full of seed ended up -probably in the washing machine- although I'll definitely go collect some more after hearing of its splendour.

Interesting read, seems to have some potential applications with cancer treatment, enhancing the effects of chemotherapy while protecting the body from damage. Not to mention all the diverse medicinal applications..

http://heal-thyself.ning.com/profiles/blogs/nigella-sativa-black-seed

• Like 1