The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Melbourne Plant meet – May 17 - St Andrews Market

Melbourne Plant meet – May 17 - St Andrews Market

Greetings plant heads; it has been some time since a Melbourne meeting. So I thought I would get something rolling again. Please come meet up for an afternoon of friendly discussion about plants, life, Psychoactive compounds and what ever else tickles your fancy. We invite you all to bring a plant or 2 to trade/swap, or just donate to any newbie’s that may be there and just starting there gardens up.

Dues to visionary artists IzWoz being in town on that weekend and them having a one off Melbourne stall at St Andrews Market, we will be moving the meet to them. St Andrews Market is a fantastic little biochemic and hippy market on the edge of the Melbourne country side. With hippy market stalls and collectibles that has to be experienced to be understood. There is also a fantastic rustic Pub opposite as well and being a good location for a fungi field trip.

I am well aware that may of you May have to car poll in order to make it to this one but it will be well worth the extra effect. I would suggest getting there at lest a 1 hours before the meeting time if you wish to take in the whole market place before the meeting.

I really hope to see you there.

Date: 17/05/08

Location: St Andrews Market - Cnr Proctor and St Andrews Roads, St Andrews, 3761, Victoria.

Area - On the bank up behind the main chai tea tent. Near the pony rides. Or if it is raining we will be in the pub.

Time: 12:00 Noon

A good link; Market info

In Plants we Trust

RonnySimulacrum

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

will see what i can do, thanks for organising it ronny

so who is still keen??

and what if any plans have peeps got for afterwards?..

so who is still keen??

and what if any plans have peeps got for afterwards?..

I'm keen sir :)

will be driving and don't mind picking anyone up along the way.

Im keen looks like a great place. I happy to give people a lift that are central and west melb cause im coming from far west. It will be great to catch up with some fellow plant heads.

I am keen for a good beer after meet, pub across the way is fantastic and has a fire :lol:

will be good fun to see everyone :lol:

If anyone has any white sage, the one for smudging, I would really like a cutting or a plant. So hoping that someone who is coming has some spare, I can trade for a shiatsu massage or I'll see if I have anything I could swap. Thanks, Meg.

Sounds like a good day. I'll do my best to make it (which means I may not get there :slap: )

Me n Balzac coming along (from the inner) and have room for a pickup in the east along the way -

see yez there!!

PS: I'v got a station wagon so iv got room for someone to take a heap of massive cactus cuts along ;)

hello! looking forward to this. could someone give me a lift please? im near northcote but am happy to meet where ever. please pm to arrange.

will share costs etc..

cheers!

I'm working but i'll do my best to get an early start so I can start drunking good with yall :P

Hopefully I'll be there by two'ish, i've got room for one so if someone wants a lift just shoot me a PM

I'm in the east about 15 mins from the city but it doesn't matter I could be working anywhere,

soundman i'm happy to take you if you like just let me know

So good to see we will have some heads at this one, was scared it was going to just be me and the aliens from Adelaide, but i think we may even get double figures.

I got a Brugmansia or to for trade.

Remember if it is raining we will meet in the pub.

So excited about meeting up, been thinking about it all week.

B)

I'm gonna try and make it. Anyone got any tabacco seeds or plants to trade? A friend just asked me for some.

gee try not to sound so excited there Conan! :P

what you got to loose?

I'll bring most of the seeds i've got, if I recal there's:

daturas

brugmansias

cannabasomethingorothers

poppies

acacias

morning glories and related

plus two fat pedro cuts

maybe some other goodies

i'll accept beer for trade :lol:

i'll accept beer for trade :lol:

Does that include homebrew? :wink:

I have got two large pedro tip cuts to trade+

Acacia acuminata seeds

phalaris aquatica seeds

get keen everybody

ooh another request that just came to me (just in case you have it lying around) Calea Zacatechichi, seeds, a plant... :wub:

Pity the market closes at 2pm.

Will you guys be staying for much longer than that?

Work related (or the lack thereof) stuff has cropped up for me and won't be there before 1:30.

Pity the market closes at 2pm.

Will you guys be staying for much longer than that?

Work related (or the lack thereof) stuff has cropped up for me and won't be there before 1:30.

I am in a similar situation. If people plan to stick around i might still come up. Im guessing ill find you all in the pub :P

Likewise, I should finish before 12 though so i'll shoot up as soon as i'm done, probably 1ish

it is an open air market, in reality it closes about 3

we will stay on the hill till 3pm if you like then head over to the pub. it we will still be worth heading out in the afternoon i would think.

I think we will still be in the pub at 5pm, well me anyway

if it rains try the pub

:lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Been rain loads this morning, good for the shrooms. But seems to be coming to a stop

I think the rain will be slowing all day, try the chai tea tent and the hill before the pub.

Hope to see you all out there, for a nice day at the market, trade and catch up

love and light

:lol: