The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gerbil

Sceletium emarcidum seed

Small amount of Sceletium emarcidum seed available, for say... 4 people. Was looking like thousands of seed this season, but mass abortions.

Seedlings from previous batch came out well, very healthy and vigorous plants, will be vege patch planted this autumn and bioassay / extracts over the future years.

Jan 2008 collection. Viability not tested, I will be sowing some in the coming cooler months.

Respond to the thread then PM me your address.

Small amount of Sceletium emarcidum seed available, for say... 4 people. Was looking like thousands of seed this season, but mass abortions.

Seedlings from previous batch came out well, very healthy and vigorous plants, will be vege patch planted this autumn and bioassay / extracts over the future years.

Jan 2008 collection. Viability not tested, I will be sowing some in the coming cooler months.

Respond to the thread then PM me your address.

pm'd dude, cheers.

Definately interested.

If the fourth isn't taken yet, i'd be very interested.

If the fourth isn't taken yet, i'd be very interested.

Doh! 40 minutes to late :(

i might hijack this thread, since the seeds have been given away :) i will shortly have rooted cuttings of this species, and am offering 3 lots of 5 for $15 each, including postage.I guess, $18 for express post. (or trades ofcourse) pm if interested.

Edited by XipeTotec

okay all gone at this stage.

Himdumb if there are any left after packing and or fresh seed off the pod in the next month or so i'll let you know.

New flowers today as well :D nice and hot.

Can i please line up after Himdumb if at all possible?

Cheers :)

as long as there is a mail box on the island. :blush:

as long as there is a mail box on the island. :blush:

Grin...

I'll get the professor to knock something up... and it won't be mary-ann or ginger. lol

Have had a couple of seedlings just germinate (noticed them today, tiny true leaves and plump developed cotyledons) from a batch sown in July 07, I did get germinations later in that month/next month, yet a tray also didn't do anything and this is the first sign from it. We've had some very hot days followed by a bit of cool drizzle/rain; i'd imagine that combination has helped. Punnet dried out many times, but also gets water from time to time (frequently lately) as it's in a tray with pereskiopsis and catches the splashes/gets a soaking.

So now may be an appropriate time for some sowing (potentially).

Got them today Gerbil. Thanx you! :wub: