The Corroboree
whisperz

Prints Sale

I have for sale (2 Left) x Ps. Cubensis "Blue Meanie" spore prints.

These were printed in July of 2007. Those interested in microscopy will find these

of a reasonable quality. The choice is each print for $25 or for both for $45.

Payment is to be made either by paypal or direct debit to an account. Prompt

payment will be followed by prompt delivery... Registered mail is optional...

I am not liable for any misuse of these prints...

post-1423-1201492542_thumb.jpg

Edited by whisperz

:wacko: Edited by husk

No tyre kickers plz...

whats a tyre kicker?

Edited by mark80

whats a tyre kicker?

tyre-kicker (UK) tire-kicker (US)

slang

- a possible customer who asks a lot of questions about a product but never buys anything

(Oxford University Press)

---

WORD ORIGIN

Tyrekicker derives from the expression “kick the tyres”, which is a pointless gesture by potential car buyers when examining a car that they really have no intention on purchasing. Tyrekickers are not restricted to potential car buyers meanwhile.

The word tire is thought to be an aphetic form (a word that is derived from another word by dropping a vowel) of attire, which means dress or covering. In this sense, the tire is a covering for the wheel.

Interestingly, the original spelling was tyre, shifted to tire in the 17th and 18th centuries, but changed back to tyre in British English in the early 19th century.

(sources: Online Etymology Dictionary)

hehe :lol:

Edited by naja naja
Offensive

I thought the same thing, but hey - no one is asking either of you to buy them.

Let it play out - they may not sell, just so long as this thread isn't bumped every second day for the next month, who cares.

I think selling prints here is fine, although $35 is a bit high.

IMO $15 for STERILE prints INSIDE australia without having to go through the hassles and risks of importation is fair enough.

Always good to do a few give aways here and there too though.

One has to pay for edible spore prints or cultures, why not inedible ones?

Plus, in the end its all about supply and demand, if no one thinks they are worth anything then no one will buy them.

I constantly see people asking to buy prints and if they dont know you, arent your friend or know that you have prints to give away then what are they meant to do but buy them.

Perhaps Mole and GC can start posting some free prints in the4 freestuff thread then?

I look forward to seeing your posts in there soon! :P

I think selling prints here is fine, although $35 is a bit high.

IMO $15 for STERILE prints INSIDE australia without having to go through the hassles and risks of importation is fair enough.

Always good to do a few give aways here and there too though.

One has to pay for edible spore prints or cultures, why not inedible ones?

Plus, in the end its all about supply and demand, if no one thinks they are worth anything then no one will buy them.

I constantly see people asking to buy prints and if they dont know you, arent your friend or know that you have prints to give away then what are they meant to do but buy them.

Perhaps Mole and GC can start posting some free prints in the4 freestuff thread then?

I look forward to seeing your posts in there soon! :P

Once over my initial reaction of "$35, Get Fucked", I tend to agree.

I used to give away tons of prints, but always with the stipulation that the recipient should follow suit.

Of course, everyone would agree with this, but most would soon forget.

FWIW, mole was one of those that I distinctly remember did give some away in turn.

ed

okay, fair enough.

but do u sell the shrooms?

from my point of view to profit form plants, fungi and other such beautiful, ancient things is disrespectful.

nature should not be taxed! :ana:

the more we give away for free the sooner we'll find freedom.

jono Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM

okay, fair enough.

but do u sell the shrooms?

just invite all yr friends round and cook up a big feast... they'll love it! :drool2:

peace x

Edited by husk

Good point jono.

Making a case to justify $/spores also makes a case for $/shrooms.

And I've only become aware of this practice in recent years over the net, never heard first-hand of them being bought or sold. Can't see why anyone would buy them really, unless they lived in WA/central Australia.

How common is the practice of selling shrooms?

I suppose that I think of them as I do seeds from a mature (non-rare) plant that I've grown. Usually happy to gather and distribute gratis, whereas I'd probably sell the plant rather than give it away. Then again, if I sold a dozen, I'd get the guilts on and have to donate a few.

The fungal microscopy field around here seems to have shrunken in recent times. There used to be a lot more offers for trades and people wanting to swap strains, as opposed to just wanting ageneric print.

ed

ps. Aren't bluemeanies C.cyanescens?

Edited by reshroomED

Yeah Blue Meanie is the common nick for Pan Cyan. However there is also a variety of cube called Blue Meanie. Check the FSRE, its listed there.

My 2 cents. If peeps wanna sell prints and plants etc then thats their choice. Just like its the choice of the peeps they are selling to to buy them. Sure give back to the community in comps and such, but I don't see the harm in recouping some expenses if the opportunity arises. After all you have put your time, effort and money into making them available. $35 is a fair stretch IMO but no one is forcing anyone to buy them.

There are some overly judgemental types around here, pushing their moral beliefs as law. I normally try and stay out of these types of debates because... well they are debates, win or lose, no middle ground, no progress arises from them. This touchy feely, ethnogenic bible bashing is getting worse.

Prolly shouldn't of said anything as it won't change anything but I've said my piece and I feel better for it.

Once over my initial reaction of "$35, Get Fucked", I tend to agree.

I used to give away tons of prints, but always with the stipulation that the recipient should follow suit.

Of course, everyone would agree with this, but most would soon forget.

FWIW, mole was one of those that I distinctly remember did give some away in turn.

ed

Gee ive stired the shit up :uzi:

Haa Dont rip people off whisperz

Thanks ed

Eileen has gone to alot of new homes too!! FREE

I think we are up to about 20 pieces off that 1 mtr cut you sent me.

Thanks mate

Edited by mole

Get an act people.

Live and let live. Sum people here are always so quick to judge for supposed open minded people. If ya don't want them, STFU. IF ya do, contact him via PM because this thread is closed.

Oh, and mole. Don't abuse or offend people. Your comments wern't even directed at me and I took offence.