The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Peace_Patrol

Looking for Salvia in New Zealand...

Hey everyone,

Any kiwis here? I am looking for someone who would be willing to sell / trade me a cutting of Salvia Divinorum. Luckily for us, it's not illegal over here yet! So, if you are a kiwi reading this and have a salvia plant, or if you know someone in New Zealand who does have one, you can email me at: [email protected], I am willing to pay a decent price for a cutting (can work that out over email) or else I can trade for some ethnobotany / mycology supplies if anyone is interested (Also sort out over email)...

Please get in contact with me if you can help!

gday peace patrol - first person to cultivate subaeruginosa indoors!

Yes, they sell dried herb there. I am looking for a live cutting or rooted Salvia Divinorum plant. Can anyone help me out?

jalien used to have some and used to share. do a search on the forums, or search for his e-mail address here.

I think I remember him saying that his died...there was another NZer that used to post here who had some...ballisticfeijoa or something?

ballistic feijo didn't keep his profile updated and got deleted a few days ago. he's been inactive for a while anyway.

Anyone else???

There must be someone who can help me out here!

Just hypothetically speaking, if someone was to send a cutting of a plant (assume S. divinorum if you wish) from Australia to New Zealand, would it be legal and get through?

it is a permitted species in NZ, but needs quarantine clearance (very expensive). It is silly to go that way if the plant is already in NZ.

Torsten, is it legal to buy seeds of S.divinorum ? I noticed that you in SAB no longer have those. Can ya recommend a website or a person perhaps, that could sell them ? You wouldn`t have ? Would you ?

Cheers !

------------------

Locos Cactis

I have none left, and my supplier doesn't seem to exist anymore (website down, e-mail down). sorry frown.gif

Guest electro

The Main salvia site )(which site that is im not sure, but it is the one with the picture of the 3d salv molecule... salvia.org or something) ...

it was selling / had links to sites selling seeds ... their supply is out atm, but is "scheduled" to have more in stock next season (unless the us scheduling messes this up)