The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Chanel no.5 Warehouse Free Party Sat 24 November

Man that party has been long awaited hey.. I went to a DSS party back in April which was supposed to be a fundraiser for this one and it never came, but god behold, here it is and im sure we can all cheer "we love asbestos"hahaha..

Better see you on the dance floor apoth, or ill hunt you down with my bamboo blow gun and shoot nitrous canisters at you from a distance..

Just Curious?

Anyone going to the Goa Gil party at the regen feilds on the 15th?? http://www.australiens.net/whatson/1199/

great day to help prepare areas for next years tree planting and also to dance up a storm when he plays his 24HOUR LIVE set..(ive heard his plans are to mix until the dance floor is completely vacated!!

Wooop

Woooop

PEaCE!

Man JAS where were you at the big crunch?

I was lookin for you! I got to play a set on ze main stage!

I will be there, somehow. going to see Frenzal Rhomb that night too (as well as one concert on fri night and another sun night!), all right in the middle of my exams :P

You might catch me running naked at Goa Gil too, not too many opportunities to see him play! Depends on if I survive EGA or not :wink:

Yeah i really needed to sort some things out in my world and i wasnt fit to party when the big crunch was on, think im going through a a mid life crisis or sumptin! lol....heard i missed one hell of a party, you know it was one of my friends properties (well her grandparents) and she told them that she was going to have a group of maybe 6-10 people over on the property to camp out have a small fire n shit...HAAHAHAHAHA. Boy were they surprised when they found out!!

Thats awesome you did a set dude, i sure did miss a good party, got great reviews on Australiens and im sorta bummed that i didn't go now coz it was so closed to home and it sounded like a great night...

I was gonna go see frenzal this w/e (heard its gonna be their last show for ages) but im really povo so i dont think ill be going.. Definately be at the Warehouse tho, i always have so much fun at those parties and wouldnt miss it for the world.. I think coz im all povo i might get me a goon bag to accompany me to the party this w/e. I figure i can use it as a pillow when i pass out, and in light of recent threads, ill be able to use it for protection if the situation arises..

Peace out Apoth and i shuld c u on the w/e..

Whooooooop!!!

Man thats the second double post :BANGHEAD2:

My bad

Ahh yea, i was also gonna ask what time you did your set??

Edited by JustAskSally

Pretty early in the night! It was all Spottys homemade chunky stuff. Very nice.

lol yeah we got there early and there was a lady out the front askin what we were doing there she didn't seem to realise what was about to go down :P

Yeah frenzal not touring for the whole of next year

PM me your mobile number so I can sms you when I turn up! :)

lol that was me, well I was there with a couple of mates, so it might have been one of them (I'm the one with the fucked up hair :P)?

Why didn't you say hullo!

Edited by apothecary

Have to miss this one unfortunately.

But I might catch you at Cog Apo... I'm assuming you'll be there :)

Yeah both Friday and Sunday night. There is one tomorrow night but the heat is makin' me lazy :wink:

MORG, they played an "unnamed" FREE gig last Sunday at the Beach Rd Hotel in Bondi, was pretty cool, did you come to that? We were front row!

Man I love Cog so much, here is me and a few of my friends at a recent Melbourne show they played. Crowds are so much politer there than here?

Edited by apothecary

Yeah I actually had to work 7am the next day so we left pretty early, around 2am I think, just when things were getting interesting.

:bootyshake::BANGHEAD2::bootyshake::BANGHEAD2:

:wave-finger:

I had until December 9 rostered off from work, but looks like the other casual put his name down to work 24 hours in a row, so now I have to work Sunday day.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it to this one...what a shitty way to start the day!

:BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

Shitty indeed!! Yeah it sucks sometimes the way things work out ey.. Just got a new job dude, got to do an induction at Rosehill on Sunday starting at 8 and i only found out today!!... Still believe im gonna party hard that night tho, not gonna miss this 1, i guess ill just have to actually use that goon pillow in the chill out room 4 a bit and be a munted inductee on Sunday while hitting the free coffee all day.. Its a shame your gonna miss it man woulda been good to see you strutting your stuff on the dance floor.. :P

Peace

Police have shut down an illegal dance party in Sydney’s inner city early this morning.

About 12.30am Redfern Police attended a factory unit on the corner of McCauley and McEvoy streets, Alexandria, after receiving a number of noise complaints.

When police arrived they found a large dance party in progress with between 750 and 1000 people in attendance.

The Public Order and Riot Squad were called to assist Redfern Police close down the dance party and move on all the attendees to Redfern Railway Station.

Five people were arrested for alleged offences such as assault police, resist arrest and offensive behaviour. They are continuing to assist police with their inquiries at Redfern Police Station.

Redfern Police will be conducting inquiries into the illegal dance party and its organiser or organisers. They will also be investigating whether entry was forced to the premises.

This reminds me of a party I went to around 1996 that was held without a permit of authorisation/notification giving ot residents,

It was about 3am, the bass was POUNDING and then all of a sudden the music dropped to a 1/4 of what it was.. we all wondered what the fuck was going on, then the volume slowly went back up..

The went on, like 3 or 4 times until the background lights came on and the power to the console was cut. BAM out come all these flashlight beams, and people start whispering everywhere until a loud CCCOOOPPPSSS was yelled out..

Everyone around me started to ditch thier stash, bagies flying onto the ground everywhere....

Well, a mate of mine had a very enterpising idea and ran around pickiung them all up and managed to slip out the doors without being hassled.

Man... what a recovery!!!!!

Everyone around me started to ditch thier stash, bagies flying onto the ground everywhere....

Well, a mate of mine had a very enterpising idea and ran around pickiung them all up and managed to slip out the doors without being hassled.

:worship::worship::worship::bong:

Need a cracking up laughing emoticon