The Corroboree
CyberCat

Remotely installed FBI keylogger. FBI Spyware in a Nutshell

Under a ruling this month by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, such surveillance -- which does not capture the content of the communications -- can be conducted without a wiretap warrant, because internet users have no "reasonable expectation of privacy" in the data when using the internet.

That's the same as saying the FBI should be allowed to break and enter in places of the world where there is no reasonable expectation of security for housing. (with no warrant of course) fucking lame excuse makers.

FBI adopts techniques more common to online criminals.

....which ones the image and which ones the reflection again?

EDIT: Do you think the anti spyware products would be forced not to allow detection of this FBI software? If I was sending threats I would be reasonably paranoid in relation to my net activities and hence would be more frequently updating and scanning for everything. I doubt the bug would last the 60days.

Read the comments in the links...some very good points there

Edited by Auntyjack

....which ones the image and which ones the reflection again?

EDIT: Do you think the anti spyware products would be forced not to allow detection of this FBI software? If I was sending threats I would be reasonably paranoid in relation to my net activities and hence would be more frequently updating and scanning for everything. I doubt the bug would last the 60days.

Read the comments in the links...some very good points there

In The Past, there was "Super DIRT Trojan to infect indiscriminately" http://www.theregister.co.uk/2002/03/18/su...ojan_to_infect/

Will security firms detect police spyware? http://www.news.com/Will-security-firms-de..._3-6197020.html

DEA_using_keyloggers.pdf

Keyloggers.pdf

Hardware_SoftwareKeyloggers.pdf

keystroke_protection.pdf

DEA_using_keyloggers.pdf

Keyloggers.pdf

keystroke_protection.pdf

DEA_using_keyloggers.pdf

Keyloggers.pdf

keystroke_protection.pdf

Keylooking software is easy to come by.

Detection or otherwise.

If your were a employee the had to worry about the boss theres many around for detection and simualtion of keyboard activity.

Unfortunately, if there is the two martini boss might do snap inspection for the two martini employee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But some hardware would be in a connection cable,

A already video connection.

A video connection as a cable has a big swell in it for voltage so not looked at if was replaced.

For a few chips.

Only place for such.

Fast. easy.

Spray some dust and alls well.

A dusty computer connection.