The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Yet another Kava appreciation thread

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite psychoactives. I never thought anything could compete for my devotion to Mary!

I think about drinking a cup of kava all day, especially if I get pissed off at something, double especially now that the weather is getting hot!

I like to rub a little bit against my forefinger and thumb so the smell lingers as I drink it. (you know this one means love because the only other plant I do this with is Mary)

My naughty pleasure is to smoke cigarettes after I'm all relaxed and experience the adrenal hit trying to push through that big cushy kava barrier.

Here is my favourite kava thread ever.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=2305

YGNA.jpg

Is there any variety of kava that is better at setting seed?

I never invested in trying kava because of the no seed thing

I don't think so Auxin, but you should have no trouble sourcing some fresh high quality root from the Kona Kava farm in Hawaii. Check them out they have a great website obviously very dedicated to their 'awa.

Yeah, I realize its not horribly expensive or anything.

I just prefer the funer part of drugs.

Growing them :P

And this far north where tropicals must be indoors 6 months of the year seed is critical for maintaining reliable germplasm access so a bout of some fungus or virus wont wipe you out.

My motivations arent exactly the norm tho :wink: I got unbelievably bored with taking drugs, I just enjoy watching them grow then usually throw them away.

Edited by Auxin

Yeah, I realize its not horribly expensive or anything.

I just prefer the funer part of drugs.

Growing them :P

And this far north where tropicals must be indoors 6 months of the year seed is critical for maintaining reliable germplasm access so a bout of some fungus or virus wont wipe you out.

My motivations arent exactly the norm tho :wink: I got unbelievably bored with taking drugs, I just enjoy watching them grow then usually throw them away.

You just need a holiday house in Vanuatu Auxin might...aswell purchase in Marrakesh and the Bolivian highlands while your at it! :rolleyes:

I recently saw on some Vanuatu real estate website a large Kava/Vanilla Orchid/SomethingICantRemember farm 5.6 acres if I remember correctly for $240k (didn't say which currency the $ was).

EDIT:

lol! 15Ha!

Here it is...

http://www.firstnationalvanuatu.com/proper...p=20&page=1

:drool2:

Edited by apothecary

wow :drool2:

Now I just need to find someone to borrow $238,000 from :wink:

wow :drool2:

Now I just need to find someone to borrow $238,000 from :wink:

I know, looking at some of those other properties makes my wonder what if... ... :D

I don't think I would go for the kava farm but some of those water front blocks are pretty amazing.

I got unbelievably bored with taking drugs, I just enjoy watching them grow then usually throw them away.

that's it, im going thorugh your rubbish bin! :devil:

Apothecary, how do you prep your brew? I cannot stand a milky kava drink, and find CWE doesn't grab all the kavalactone, and extract pills are damn useless....the times when I've been able to hold the milky mess down have been very peaceful and I do so long for it....

I have been exclusively drinking the instant Klin Kava stuff for months now. Just add water!

For normal kava root I recommend those 80c cans of asian coconut drink type stuff you can buy from the asian grocery store. It's coconut milk, but not quite.

"I have been exclusively drinking the instant Klin Kava stuff for months now. Just add water!"

I still can't do that, 1 mug is all I can handle. I opt for a choc bannana thickshake. The instant has a great spice taste that goes well with it.

"I have been exclusively drinking the instant Klin Kava stuff for months now. Just add water!"

I still can't do that, 1 mug is all I can handle. I opt for a choc bannana thickshake. The instant has a great spice taste that goes well with it.

i NEEDmore klin instantkava. especially the flavoredgear. please. can trade $ or cacti. i want as much as ican get.

please. please. please. please. please.

apo-For normal kava root I recommend those 80c cans of asian coconut drink type stuff you can buy from the asian grocery store. It's coconut milk, but not quite.

top idea man. i actaulalydont mind the flavor of raw kava. will eat a teaspoon if i hafta.

and i like itwhen ur mouth becomes numb.

please send me any kava u can find , specially the instant stuff, that stuff is unbelievable.

wherecan i buy some? lots of it?

Edited by jono

i NEEDmore klin instantkava. especially the flavoredgear. please. can trade $ or cacti. i want as much as ican get.

please. please. please. please. please.

apo-For normal kava root I recommend those 80c cans of asian coconut drink type stuff you can buy from the asian grocery store. It's coconut milk, but not quite.

top idea man. i actaulalydont mind the flavor of raw kava. will eat a teaspoon if i hafta.

and i like itwhen ur mouth becomes numb.

please send me any kava u can find , specially the instant stuff, that stuff is unbelievable.

wherecan i buy some? lots of it?

apo again-This is quickly becoming one of my favourite psychoactives. I never thought anything could compete for my devotion to Mary!

I think about drinking a cup of kava all day, especially if I get pissed off at something, double especially now that the weather is getting hot!

haha u and i are more alike than we think dood! cept for the hot bit.i lurv summer.

kava and sex is phenomenal.

Hey guys, Im new to this forum - Hope you'll like havin me here :P

I only recently got interested in Entheogens and other psychoactive substances and so far i've tried Kava and Cactus.

I hear what you guys are saying, kava has been growing on me and im angry to hear about the import ban!

I signed a petition i found online (not sure if you guys know of it, so ill post it)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kava/

mmm kava! some might be arriving in the mail friday, can't wait! Fun times to be had :D

please make sure to also put that petition into a post in the news and notices section. it is important we make ourselves heard and some folks might miss it here.

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite psychoactives. I never thought anything could compete for my devotion to Mary!

I like to rub a little bit against my forefinger and thumb so the smell lingers as I drink it. (you know this one means love because the only other plant I do this with is Mary)

My naughty pleasure is to smoke cigarettes after I'm all relaxed and experience the adrenal hit trying to push through that big cushy kava barrier.

Here is my favourite kava thread ever.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=2305

YGNA.jpg

BUMP ! Oo

I've just received some instant klin kava and I must say, my last go at kava left me more scratching my head than raving about it, did I do something wrong, or what went wrong.. but this stuff..

What an eye opener. I'd never felt how intense it gets, which is bloody yummy. This is the stuff I've been looking for, and its all getting a bad rap. No desire to get drunk, nor any to indulge in any funny green herbs, not completely whacked that I couldnt still react in awkward situations (Except spelling awkward, that had me lost for a second there) - I guess I'll cost the government if I were to stay like that, not paying taxes on smokes and grog, not paying revenue when Im sprung with 2 sticks.. Im such a selfish bastard..

And farkm, quick delivery or what! zoinks! pay on the 16'th, receive it on the 19'th. Not even people I've purchased off online who live in Perth, have been that fast. What a crapper that I get paid next on the 31'st.

Typical that I get in on the losing end of the legal status of this... prescription only soon. Arrr as long as I can still buy 1 litre bottles of vodka and not harm myself.. Just dont let any of the remote Aboriginal communities get alcohol, we may find that being illegal next. ... Unless... nah, those sneaky legislators wouldnt drink that poison, would they??? Oo

(I signed the petition, but after all this time, theres only a few hundred who have...)

Sorry for bumping, but there's a tingling in my brain that was told by the tingling in my stomach that I should add my appreciation in the appreciation thread ;)

hooroo..

Auxin I've got Kava growing... never took it through the winter yet tho... that's gonna be a task...

i'll do it. what are we doing though, are we burying the guy or digging up his kava?

Rock on teotz, just be sure to keep it warm. If it gets big enough to clone before winter do it, two are harder to kill by a narrow margin than one.

I'm just starting to appreciate kava, fortunately theres no ban on the horizon here- they missed their best chance with during all that hepatotoxicity hype a few years back, so I have time to let my appreciation grow :)