The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Monk

"Friends"?

LOL, that's going back a bit. You probably mean 'dapper' though.

Isn't that the 20's or 30's?

yeah... i wasnt sure abour the "er" :)

Wow, all these replies! I never knew how many people wanted to be my friends :lol: You've all been added, 'cuz I know that's the only reason any of you replied :lol: Jono, you were a shoe-in, even though you're gay - which I didn't realize :unsure::P Please add me to your friend list, my friend. Even Oskorei got added :o The most ridiculous part of all of this is that this may be the most replied to thread I've ever started, especially in such a short time frame :scratchhead: Haha, great fun!

FM

EDIT: Anyone else that wants (needs) to be my friend, just chime in. Oskorei, before you point out the incredibly egotistical, narcisistic nature of this thread/post I want you to know that I already realize this and I appreciate your participation :wink:

Edited by FeloniousMonk

This thread is totally pointless? Now you can add me too Felonious :wink: Add me godammit!!! LOL

This is a nice, fun thread. It makes me feel happy. Everyone in this thread is getting asked to be my friend, plus Devance for good measure.

Jono, are you really gay, or just messing around, because if you really are then some of the things you have said to me just took on a whole new light. Not that I will probably be able to tell from your answer.

Edited by IllegalBrain

Guest Øskorei
Oskorei, before you point out the incredibly egotistical, narcisistic nature of this thread/post I want you to know that I already realize this and I appreciate your participation :wink:

Um, having not really followed this thread nor used the function spoken of, one is uncertain of how exactly I was even roped into it, having made a mere 3 or 4 posts here in as many months. But hey, knock yourself out. Am I supposed to reciprocate or something ? I should warn you that I don;t keep a christmas card list :)

The whole facebook think is a weird one - I was talked into joining by a good friend, and subsequently have been 'found' by many people who 'added' me. Stupidly I reciprocated, only to end up with all manner of pointless request bombardments daily (vampire bites ? Pleeeease, how childish) so I went about 'defriending' all those who weren't really interested in engaging in communication with substance, but appeared to be bolstering their 'friends' list. I now have a personal policy to keep my own list under 10 at any time :) Which is made up of long-lost family, my partner, and a few friends (ie the ones that own a PC, which is not many). What astounds me is that said good mate, having bagged out a lot of people in the past because, frankly they were dickheads that he would not piss on, has subsequently 'added' such people onto his own page. THAT makes absolutely no sense to me.

FM, please send me a hug to validate our new, blossoming friendship. I promise to not nibble your ear.

Um, having not really followed this thread nor used the function spoken of, one is uncertain of how exactly I was even roped into it

Well, obviously it was my charisma and sheer animal magnetism (and apparently my ears) :wink:

FM, please send me a hug to validate our new, blossoming friendship.

Hug PM'd.

And dammit, IB, you're right! It's just getting all cozy in this 'site & forum matters' forum. Who'd a thunk it? Devance added along with some others who had it coming. This list is getting long, but all you folks are okay with me and I'm sure I'll get more christmas cards this year :lol: . :worship: for everyone that has replied to this thread so far and may you all encounter many :bong: , much :shroomer: , and tons of :wub:

Edited by FeloniousMonk

awwwwwwwwwwwww

this forums been missin sum lurv

:wub: :wub:

love to ye felonious u shiny happy dude!

is a good season to be lovin!!

word to you and yours, jono :)

P.S. To anyone who has been sickened, offended, or left out of this alkaloid-influenced-chick-flickish forum fondle, I apologize.............................................. but not really. If you can't beat us, join us; but I've now shot my wad and must take a nap :huh:

I now have a personal policy to keep my own list under 10 at any time

Wow, I am way more popular than you.