The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Monk

"Friends"?

What function is served by adding someone as a "friend" in my profile? Help, please, I just realized that I have no friends :unsure::rolleyes:

I just added you :lol::rolleyes:(seriously, though.) I hope you don't mind my beer swilling, alkaloid munching, rowdy ways :shroomer:

I belive its mostly used to make it easier to PM people, so you dont have to remeber how to spell thier crazy name.

spot on andy.

oh, and it's trying the emulate the myspace style community feel where you have easy access to your friend's blogs, PM, and posts. I hate myspace, so I am also at a loss with the myspace emulation. or maybe I just don't have any friends :P

The only person that has made me their lil love buddy, last I checked, was someone that I have never even talked to, interacted with, in anyway at all. Seems absence really DOES make the heart grow fonder. Or at least a touch more disturbing.

And remember folks...a stranger is just a friend you haven't found a use for yet...

VM

What do they say?, keep ur friends close & ur enemies closer.....

Just as well I'm a Nigel

One night ( :shroomer: ) on the forums I was fumbling around in a haze of forgetting how to operate technology, the next morning I found I'd befriended someone.

That someone was Devance.

I believe everyone should befriend Devance.

Do it now.

Okay, so everyone that responded is now my friend unless you PM me and tell me to remove you :P Later, I'll add those who I've already PM'd. God, at this rate, I'll be getting a myspace page by this afternoon. Not really :lol: Hehe. 'Won'tcha be my neighbor?'

One night ( :shroomer: ) on the forums I was fumbling around in a haze of forgetting how to operate technology, the next morning I found I'd befriended someone.

That someone was Devance.

I believe everyone should befriend Devance.

Do it now.

I all of a sudden felt compelled to add Devance... :rolleyes:

for some people it also makes it easier to remember the members they have traded and or interacted with.. :bong:

devance is so groovy that I don't need to 'add' him to remember him :wub:

devance is so groovy that I don't need to 'add' him to remember him :wub:

my mum says im groovy

my mum says im groovy

I guess she must be about 40 then, right?

I guess she must be about 40 then, right?

i feel i should understand this insult... but im not sure... pls explain torsten

i feel i should understand this insult... but im not sure... pls explain torsten

LOL, it's not an insult. why would I insult you? :innocent_n:

it wasn't very funny to start with, but if I have to explain it it won't be funny at all.

anyway, if parents call you 'far out' then they were late teens in the 70's, so would be 60 now. If they call you 'cool' then they would be in their 50's. If they call you groovy then they were either dating in the early 60's or in the early 90's, so would be 70 or about 40 now.

Never mind, I am just showing my age.

LOL, it's not an insult. why would I insult you? :innocent_n:

it wasn't very funny to start with, but if I have to explain it it won't be funny at all.

anyway, if parents call you 'far out' then they were late teens in the 70's, so would be 60 now. If they call you 'cool' then they would be in their 50's. If they call you groovy then they were either dating in the early 60's or in the early 90's, so would be 70 or about 40 now.

Never mind, I am just showing my age.

lol.... :) she doesnt really call me groovy... that would be odd. I see what u r getting at.... if she did really call me groovy, u may have been onto something be onto something. what if she called me swell..... how old would she be then?

isn't that early to mid 80's?

umm,what if my mum says i'm the bees knees?

t s t .

no idea. I think I'm too young :P

Whippersnapper?

Guest Øskorei
The only person that has made me their lil love buddy, last I checked, was someone that I have never even talked to, interacted with, in anyway at all. Seems absence really DOES make the heart grow fonder. Or at least a touch more disturbing.

And remember folks...a stranger is just a friend you haven't found a use for yet...

VM

How Romantic.............

i have no friends........bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

homophobic bastards!!

edit- butim one star of being totally cool! story of mylife!!

Edited by jono

dappa??

LOL, that's going back a bit. You probably mean 'dapper' though.

Isn't that the 20's or 30's?