The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Cacti for sale

I am slowly moving my collection out of my parents house, but I simply have too many cacti. Since the stumps are much easier to transport and pot up, I have chopped these babies down and they need a good home!

T. pachanoi (FunkyFungus stock) - 40cm

T. pachanoi (UrbanTribes stock) - 45cm

T. peruvianus (Medicine Garden stock) - 50cm

T. peruvianus ("Short Spine") - 50cm

T. scopulicola (BigW stock) - 38cm

The pachanois are in good condition, the peruvianus are immaculate, the scop has a tiny bit of tip damage (as well as the sunburn shown in the photo) but the apical meristem is intact.

The price is $1/cm but I would probably accept a cheaper offer if you want all of them together.

They are fresh cut, so I will post them once calloused (1-2 weeks). Buyer pays postage.

I am open to trades also, but have most of what I want already, so if you send a trade PM and don't hear back from me, well, tough cookies.

Much love.

~apo

Hi Apoth.

I'll take both Peruvianus if available.

Cheers, let me know :)

The peruvianus are gone, thanks to some quick hustlin' on the part of Recluse :)

I am guessing nobody wants the pachanois? Maybe if I reduce their price to 0.50/cm?

If nobody wants them I'll probably just take them to the next doof that's on and pass them to some randoms :P

I am guessing nobody wants the pachanois? Maybe if I reduce their price to 0.50/cm?

I'll take both pachanois too for $20 each, let us know Apoth :)