The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

3x plates up for grabs

Hi ladies n gents,

A friend has a few plates available because s/he doesnt have time to do anything with them. So, up for grabs are 3 plates - first 3 PM's will get one each. All fully colonised, but have been refrigerated for a couple months (though still viable).

Jeez, it's about time I did something nice for the community... :P Thanx to Strangebrew and others who have been very giving of late - sharing is caring :wub:

EDIT: only available to those with 30 or more posts (since nobody has jumped in with a PM yet) :) Sorry to any newbs!

Edited by Ace

Yes please!!

PM'd

Only 1 left!

PM'd if they're still there... lets branch out into another ethnobotanical realm... My missus will hate it, but it gives me another hobby... i like mushies, so will give me something to do...

Once i get this new bridgie going, i'll send you a cut - it's pretty bitter,

Edited by gilligan

Sorry Ladies n Gents - all gone :( I might see if my friend has a few extras and perhaps put them up in the coming weeks for those who missed out :wink: For those who got in first, they should be in the post shortly.

Cheers and enjoi!

Ace

Huge appologies to all winners - I have been flat out like a lizard drinking... :( I will try to get them posted shortly!!