The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

Trojan on SAB

So it doesn't exist, then it can't exist, then it does exist but who knows how? Bullshit. Why do men have to be The Man?

Inspired to greater confidence,

VM

well, actually, not every page on the internet is delivered the same. Caching is the bane of anyone working with the web and that is obviously the problem here.

All *I* can comment on is what is on the server as that is all I have control over. Whatever the various ISPs and home computers decide to store rather than update is not up to me. It's pretty impossible to prevent all viruses on a server, but the important thing is to eliminate them as soon as they do show up - and that I did.

lol, sorry boys, that does read a bit on the personal side doesn't it :P blame my broken english (shattered?)... expand to "have to be the man to the extent of wasting your life writing crappy bits of code to try and get a leg up on someone elses back".

it's all beyond me.. if turning it off, and back on, doesn't fix it, that's me out of ideas...

VM

oh boy it's been a long night. This thing has propagated itself over everything. Anyway, I have deleted them all and will keep an eye on any returns. Mind you, the previous deletes did not come back, so we should be safe now.

The good news is that this only affects people who support microsoft. Firefox is immune :P

That's better!!! Thanks T, that's heaps better. It's definitely working now.

I don't know much about how this works and would love to hear from those who might know. I presume that a script made it onto my server and is propagating itself onto certain pages. Just not sure how it made it onto that one cos there are no actual scripts on that page.

The top 10 reasons Web sites get hacked http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/1004...ies.html?page=1