The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

Which Plant has your FOAF benefited the most from?

Which Plant has your FOAF benefited the most from?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which has taught you FOAF the most, which has healed their mind or body the most? also, feel free to comment in here on your FOAF preference.

Wheres Cannabis, Rivea, HBWR, B. caapi, P. viridis, Iboga, kratom or others?

I hate to rain on ur parade but I've never heard of an LSD or X plant before :scratchhead:

& u left out the mmkay, mmkay.

Shrooms aint plants.

Edited by shruman

no plane spice listed either

LOL and its hard to pick just one. in legal lands ive found atleast 3 that all together have been most benificial, cant rule it to one alone.

still a VERY interesting topic, cant wait to see the results

Edited by Amulte

"LOL and its hard to pick just one. in legal lands ive found atleast 3 that all together have been most benificial, cant rule it to one alone."

Seconded.

Wheres Cannabis, Rivea, HBWR, B. caapi, P. viridis, Iboga, kratom or others?

I hate to rain on ur parade but I've never heard of an LSD or X plant before :scratchhead:

& u left out the mmkay, mmkay.

Shrooms aint plants.

yeah, ok, i missed a few... i will see if I can edit... in regards to lsd etc... u r really just being annoying.... maybe we could just vote out of the plants listed... if you all feel the need, I will make a new poll soon, with more plants (and other substances shurman), but im not making a new one now... as I have fu*ked 2 attempts already... well, 3 apparently.......

Infact, what I will do, is invite those who vote "other", to participate in a poll with the left out substances

Edited by XipeTotec

"u r really just being annoying."

Call the kettle black much? :wink::P

"u r really just being annoying."

Call the kettle black much? :wink::P

me being annoying is subjective... u being annoying in this thread is objective... lol!!

Hahahaha 50% of votes is: Not that xipe fu*k again... will he ever leave us alone

lol, i will never leave u alone

Haha! Yeah, while the list was limited, it contained my best ally at the moment so I made a non-jesting vote. I wonder how many other cactus clowns neglected to vote for their ally because the 'will he ever leave us alone' choice was so tempting :lol: Just kidding, Xipe. Actually, my second choice was 'none, drugs are bad.' Cuz they are. Bad like Shaft. Bad like Leroy Brown. Bad like sick.....anyway, where was I? Where am I? 'What am I doing here? What is this shit on my face? My God, what is that awful smell?' I gotta go.

Cannabis for me ;)

Haha! Yeah, while the list was limited, it contained my best ally at the moment so I made a non-jesting vote. I wonder how many other cactus clowns neglected to vote for their ally because the 'will he ever leave us alone' choice was so tempting :lol: Just kidding, Xipe. Actually, my second choice was 'none, drugs are bad.' Cuz they are. Bad like Shaft. Bad like Leroy Brown. Bad like sick.....anyway, where was I? Where am I? 'What am I doing here? What is this shit on my face? My God, what is that awful smell?' I gotta go.

Some people say he's a bad mother...

-Shut yo mouth!!!

I'm talkin bout Shaft.

-I can dig it.

Even though I'm more of a cactus fiend I'd have to say aya's been more of a teacher to me than anything else, she just seems to know so much about me that she can break all the lessons down and bombard me with them in a way that consequently involves little homework afterwards...