The Corroboree
blip

Edited by lsdreamz

Go to your local vet and buy sum, there like less than a $1 for syringe and sharp. Ask for 18.5 gauge. sharp and 10ml syringe. With a sharp that size, they won't think ur a junky, unless they figuire your into torture aswell :P

I dont exactly have any syringes to use (besides the one that came with my inkjet refill kit.. that has been used.. is there anyone to sterilize it..id assume not??)

Fill syringe with 70% ethanol (methylated spirits will do). Allow it to sit for a minute or two.

Empty. Rinse several times with sterile water.

Have you tried chemists and vets? I used to be able to get syringes after trying a couple of places around here.

Fill syringe with 70% ethanol (methylated spirits will do). Allow it to sit for a minute or two.

Empty. Rinse several times with sterile water.

Have you tried chemists and vets? I used to be able to get syringes after trying a couple of places around here.

Another way is to leave a pot of water boiling on the stove for ten minutes (high boil), then suck up and squirt out the still boiling water (being careful not to burn yourself) several times - I find 5 or 6 times is good. The last one you can hold the water in the syringe for a minute or two before expelling it.

I have used the same syringe for months and months using this method.

Are you in Australia? Check out funkyfungus.org in the mushroom cultivation section.