The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Oh God, please help me get into gomaos' forum!

I registered back when the new Australian Ethnobotany forum started, and I signed in ok, but I can't sign in anymore, and I can't find anyway pf contacting the admin, even though that is what the forum message told me to do! I tried every possible password/login combo, then tried to get a password sent and it said the account was inactive. Thinking I had gone insane and had actually never registered, I tried to register a new account but it said someone already had that account name and email... which is me!

Please, can someone contact Gomaos for me and direct him to this post? Thanks. I am trying to sign in as illegalbrain by the way.

I should be able to help you out with that one.

Hi Guys.

IllegalBrain i have pm'd you.

Xipe ??? you have been validated.

Any further problems just pm me.

Cheers, Obtuse

hi people,

I don't hate many people and neither of you is one of them...

perhaps you signed up and your account did not get validated at the time because I had to fight a group of 'bots who automatically signed on every day and had to be deleted.

Thanks to obtuse that problem has been sorted out.

These days I basically let anyone in who has a "believable" email address...

will check out "xipe" and "illegal brain" now... did you use these names or different ones?

nah, i didnt think u hated me... i used something along the lines of xipe :) thanks

No wozz brothers... I assumed it was some kind of technical glitch... no one would ever purposefully ostracize me, and yes gomaos I registered as illegalbrain. All working now, so cheers to both of you!

Just signed up!

I didn't know about this one and have checked it out...and GCF the glove box pic looks familiar :wink:

I'll post my new one over there when Gom OK's me :rolleyes: