The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chilli

SAB dickwad census.

SAB dickwad census.  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can i throw a pie?? :blink:

illegal brain u are the gayest urban shaman that i have ever heard of and demand that u attend initiation and begin training immediately.

peace.

jono :shroomer:

p.s tepa i always thought u were a nice guy, abit excitable but who isnt ay??

i think this threadcould have a positive ending. the prize of which will be a sample of chemical shamans bum juice he left all splooged over our picanic rug. and a bottle of worcestershire sauce. And dont listen to anything he says about my mum cos she TURNED HIM DOWN FOR SEX as he openly declared infront of tripitaka,myself and two other non forum members when presented with the pressing question which one must face when recalling ones sexual exploits. "So CS ol chum, so WHICH girls DONT want to have sex with u then?"

The young mans faced looked to the floor, his lower lip began to quiver, a distant look engulfed his eyes, as the tender tendons of his heart began to twang, he gasped, to the astonishment of onlookers "your.....m...ummm" he WHIMPERED to the aghast audience.

so there u heard it first , i had to give u guys the REAL story as cs is dealing with alot of hurt and rejection at the moment and is suffering with some intense moodswings and emoting phantastically, totally dissasociating hi,self from his pain.

we must help cs, his situation is dire and pathetic.

we must help cs, his situation is dire and pathetic.

he'll get over it once you show him a picture of your mum :wink:

ugly%20girl.jpg

ur so full of shit torsten my mum is much nicer looking than that. shes a lovely demure lady and i love her to bits, i dunno why u guys have such a big boner for her specially u torsten being gay and all, yas are all never gonna be good enough for my mum and she would not 'entertain' yas for a second cos shes way classy and if u guys keep trying to hit on her and keep upsetting us i am gonna hafto sort yas out, yas are cool guys for sure but not as cool as my mum so stop fantasizing about her its making us sick u creepy sick weirdos who my mum doesnt wanna have sex with and if it keeps up yall are gonna get the dreaded evil eye and possibly a nang bottle in your clacker. kapeche??? and torsten u are such a piker.

can i end this by saying where the hell is warrioe-sage? i really miss that guy i think my mum would really like him as opposed of u stinky nutted dribble-dicks.(not that they would have secks but im sure trhey would form a rock-solid meaningful friendship cos thats what my mum doesz ok? shes not a twisted sicko fiend like SOME hint hint

edit....plus a beast such as the one depicted by tbags could not possibly give birth to such incredibly sexy offspring if i do say so. B)

MILF! MILF! :P Damn, she's a stunner!! :drool2: No wonder Chem Shaman wants to tap that!

edit....plus a beast such as the one depicted by tbags could not possibly give birth to such incredibly sexy offspring if i do say so. B)

haha, what a comeback :worship:

I think that parcifal character is a cunt and a half.

He's bad news people.

He's stalking me.

Just wondering IB...........do you still get urges to "smash someones head in".....outta the blue, do you have underlying issues, or was that just a stage, an perhaps youve grown out of it ?just a thought but its not what SAB stands for.........i hope your feeling better.

as for dickwad.........well im inclined to think, say "thuggery?!"

........(but hey ignorance is bliss isnt it??!!)

T.

Hi kaktus133, I do sometimes get the urge to smash someone's head in, definitely! More often though I get the urge to run for my life when other people decide to try and smash my head in!

Nah, just joking, people actually don't try it on much as I'm a reasonably large fellow, although I would rather run than fight any day (unless my family is involved... then its knives out!)

It probably was just a stage, in the Shakespearian sense of the whole world as a stage.

Seriously mate, I'm a bit worried you are still having a cry about this little misunderstanding despite my profuse explanations in the thread and via PM, but let me say yet again... I mean you no harm!

wow, some people don't know when it's best not to resurrect a thread :rolleyes:

"wow, some people don't know when it's best not to resurrect a thread"

Yeah but that photo is still a fing crackup!, forget the bad remember the good (or at least funny).

"wow, some people don't know when it's best not to resurrect a thread"

Yeah but that photo is still a fing crackup!, forget the bad remember the good (or at least funny).

Yeah I'm kind of pissed because I hadn't checked this thread since my last post, so if kaktus hadn't posted again I would never had to have been traumatized by my exposure to that picture of jono's mum!

Now I feel like smashing someone's face in...

quote-"I would never had to have been traumatized by my exposure to that picture of jono's mum!

Now I feel like smashing someone's face in... "

bring it on cock-a-roach!!!!!!!

nah im just jokin, but traumatized? that is one attractive lady with a fine set of dentures and i think u should feel very privilidged and honored to gaze upon such a wanton goddess. :slap:

anyhow im sure u quickly centred urself by inserting urself chock-a-block up the nearest merino :wink:

u have nothing to fear ur friend, if there is anything that is more unappealing to my mother, it has to be a man whos penis reaks of lanolin.

but i guess in ur eyes anyone whos name is baaarbra and wouldnt look at an animal-philandering phlebocyte like ur stinky foosh and choop arse self would be deemed quite traumatizing indeed.

so yeah IB stop being so SHEEPISH!!!!

now the whole fisty cuffy ,face smashing thing,, man when these images get in ur mind, just think of a freshly-shorn sheep(works for me..wha?). and how great they are.no more anger just the sweet sweet lurv, now lets take this a step further,

quote-"I would never had to have been traumatized by my exposure to that picture of jono's mum!

Now I feel like smashing someone's face in... "

bring it on cock-a-roach!!!!!!!

nah im just jokin, but traumatized? that is one attractive lady with a fine set of dentures and i think u should feel very privilidged and honored to gaze upon such a wanton goddess. :slap:

anyhow im sure u quickly centred urself by inserting urself chock-a-block up the nearest merino :wink:

u have nothing to fear ur friend, if there is anything that is more unappealing to my mother, it has to be a man whos penis reaks of lanolin.

but i guess in ur eyes anyone whos name is baaarbra and wouldnt look at an animal-philandering phlebocyte like ur stinky foosh and choop arse self would be deemed quite traumatizing indeed.

so yeah IB stop being so SHEEPISH!!!!

now the whole fisty cuffy ,face smashing thing,, man when these images get in ur mind, just think of a freshly-shorn sheep(works for me..wha?). and how great they are.no more anger just the sweet sweet lurv, now lets take this a step further,

You are not a very bright boy are you?

/me indicates plane flying over head

You are not a very bright boy are you?

no i have been actually spending quite a time at the beach of late and have developed quite the sexy tan.

well all bias aside i kinda thought it was better than bright bordering on brilliant(jono`s spiel)......quite articulate really,.......an IB youve always got something to say.....you could have come up with something better...your reputation precedes you..yeah??

T

:rolleyes:

anger is the by-product of bestiality apparently.

well all bias aside i kinda thought it was better than bright bordering on brilliant(jono`s spiel)......quite articulate really,.......an IB youve always got something to say.....you could have come up with something better...your reputation precedes you..yeah??

T

:rolleyes:

Yeah I just can't be bothered lately, sorry if I'm letting my fans down... so many people take shit the wrong way I think I will try being ultra-serious and narky for a while. Then I will be able to make everyone happy, and they will all like me and want to be my friend... won't they?! :unsure:

Will u b my friend IB ?

As long as it is strictly platonic, and you never give PD my number.