The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

-3 new messages

Hi Torsten,I,ve had -3 new messages for the last couple of days.What

does that mean?

im not sure but ive been on -4 new messages for quite a while until i recently recieved 2 pms and it changed to -2. wierd

lol there are alot of threads on this already, actually seems to be one almost every week lol

Edited by teonanacatl

I just had it happen to me today, for the first time ever!

I had 0 messages last night, and after being sent a PM today, I have -1.

After reading the new message, I'm still at -1.

Oh yeah, the search function still doesn't work properly either, does it?

Yeah search is a problem for me sometimes too, I think it may be related to a problem with java which I seem to have lots of trouble with.

in the months this has been happening for there has not been one noticed problem with fuctionality. only make a post about this if you cannot send or recieve messages. also, there is a thread with this exact same title in site & forum matters on the 1st page, i noticed it after i 'scrolled down'.

seriously, can all these threads be merged into one big thread and then made as a sticky? 5 threads on this topic is way too many and just everything look messy

Think I might have to go start another thread about this somewhere :rolleyes:

:lol: ROFLMAO :lol:

when it happened to me i sent one to myself (:blush:) to test if they were still going out/receiving, which they are.

so the only problem is the numbers, and by sending yourself msgs you can bring it back to zero. if you've got -2, send yourself 2 msgs.

maybe this temp solution could be pinned in this forum until it's resolved?

here we go again.

functionality is not affected. no pms are lost. just the number is screwed up. in most cases it corrects itself. in some it doesn't.

search does not work well if you use the java mini pop up. right click on search and open the full search window. the time out problem we had earlier in the year has been fixed. there is a whole dedicated thread about this.

I wish folks would at least check the first page of threads before posting the same stuff again.

here we go again.

functionality is not affected. no pms are lost. just the number is screwed up. in most cases it corrects itself. in some it doesn't.

search does not work well if you use the java mini pop up. right click on search and open the full search window. the time out problem we had earlier in the year has been fixed. there is a whole dedicated thread about this.

I wish folks would at least check the first page of threads before posting the same stuff again.

Sorry for being such a dick head.

mines been on -5 for the last month, it moved to -6 today.