The Corroboree
teonanacatl

Grafting Book

Gnostic: where did you downlaoad it from. I'd like to have a read however the hosting email account (mentioned in post 55) is boken due to someone entering the wrong password too many times

Maybe Teo could fix it up for us?

Hey I hope I not to late to get a copy of what sounds to be very helpful book, I tried the link in the original post (takes you to a russian looking upload site) and sounds like the password email account is broken could someone help me please it would be greatly appreciated!THANKS :worship:

Hey I hope I not to late to get a copy of what sounds to be very helpful book, I tried the link in the original post (takes you to a russian looking upload site) and sounds like the password email account is broken could someone help me please it would be greatly appreciated!THANKS :worship:

try the links from post 99 by vual of this thread the rapidshare link just worked when i checked it.

Edited by vual

wow that is absolutely brilliant! It's exciting to see that you put in so much time and effort into making a free informational guide to the community. its these kinds of acts that will keep the community growing. thanks great work! really excellent job.

WTF ??!?!??!!

<----- (Speechless)........ Kind of like fumbiling around in a pitch black room and finding the light switch seconds after stubbing your toe on the hope diamond.............. Thank you Teonanacatl!............Amazing.

Nice read mate its exactly what I needed :)

anyone still looking for a copy the only working link I found on this thread is the megaupload one:

More DL links...

TeossmallbookofgraftingcactiROUGHCOPY.pd.pdf 5.79 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZHX4URYJ

^ Sharing is caring.....

Good stuff!

Sorry guys I dont come round these parts much anymore. I get a lot of pm's asking for a copy. I dont my pm's enough to send people a copy. Maybe someone could pop it up somewhere again. Hope it helps anyway. Maybe Ill finish it one day....

Hoping this is the right place to ask....

I've got a loph grafted onto a myrtillo currently and it seems to have taken but recently the loph has put out a few roots.

It doesn't seem to have grown at all since it was grafted which was maybe 4 months ago.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Id say the graft hasnt taken, either regraft or cut off and root the cutting.

Got it,

Cheeeeers!

Chef

Fantastic Teo, alot more then i expected really well done, this is going to be a great book come the release date.. very very impressed.

More DL links...

TeossmallbookofgraftingcactiROUGHCOPY.pd.pdf 5.79 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZHX4URYJ

^ Sharing is caring.....

Cheers, this link worked for me

• Like 1

damn im to late

megaupload is in the shit for copyright and is shutdown at the moment

if anyone has a copy of this they could send me or another link for it let me know

Yeah, teo probably brought MU down himself because they just didnt respect his copyrights. :wink:

Nice seeing you around Teo btw. bye Eg

yes not sure how to send it to you though

Edited by jwerta

I'll upload it tomorrow to ifile or something if you like ;)

just google to bk thats what i did :P

Ahhhh, went to every google search reply and still cant find a copy. Could a kind soul out there possibly email a copy to me, would be much appreciated, pm for my email i guess. Cheeeeers :worship:

Edited by jimimij

Pretry sure that's the last copy that was uploaded, if there's a more updated version apologies on my part

this is one of the first stuff I read about grafting

it's pereskiopsis oriented, so I might need to give it a second look after 3 years of doing some experiments with pere

Many thanks go out to Jonstn for this useful post.

Now, could someone please upload or reseed: "Trichocereus in South America" 1.2gb picture file. I've looked and looked, idled and idled and I simply cannot find it. All I want are some dynamic backgrounds of South American Tricho's damnit! ;)

I just read it. good stuff. Answered all my questions.

yes this is a great book I try and read it every now and then just to refresh my memory