The Corroboree
teonanacatl

Grafting Book

yes very awesome bro good job

Some reason the damn website keeps telling me the page is unavailable at the moment.

Could someone plz email it to me.. PM for email.

Cheers.

still works for me...

Edited by teonanacatl
  • Like 1

Yeah, for me too! Bob-Bob, you have to wait 30 seconds untill the link appears! It´s very small and easy to overlook! bye Eg

Thanks guys, I use firefox as my browser perhaps that has something to to do with it..

All good, a kind member sent it to me.

Oh my god teo, I aspire to become only a fraction of the cactus collector you are.

Excellent work, great infomation.. Thanks.

lol my collection is crappy, less then 10 different species really, just lots of them. I got big plans but :D

Hi Teo, thats better than a gigantic collection with lots of sick plants! Yours are happy because their daddy loves them! :drool2:

Pereskiopsis sp: These plants have photosynthetic stems and leaves and the areoles are full of tiny hairlike glochids and when older some quite nasty spines.

could read

Pereskiopsis sp: These plants have photosynthetic stems, their leaves and areoles are full of tiny hair like glochids and when older can have some quite nasty spines.

Trichocereus sp: They are reasonabl(y) quick to propagate and growth up to 1cm a week when watered and fertilised regularly is common.

All in all good stuff, cant wait to try it all out... when it warms up a tad more...

will change to

These plants have photosynthetic stems and leaves. The areoles are full of etc

the way you phrased it reads like they have only photosynthetic stems and that the leaves and areoles have glochids, its only the areoles.

The link.It's gone.

I need to read it again in preperation for the grafting competition

yeah only just got word again after I reinstalled everything so Ive only done a bit.

I seem to have misplaced my copy when I first downloaded the draft.

could any kind soul email me a copy??

cheers

Hi Teo,your book is well known throughout the web and I desperately want a copy cause I graft also but am at the beginnings so if you could please post a link for dwnload or anything else I would be very gratefull.

thanks

Looks like I missed all the fun hehe.

Congrats on the book Teo, is this the finished version or is that still in the pipe?

What are you going to call the finished product? How about "Teo's Cacti Grafting for Dummies" :P

Also is there a problem with the download site or the file as I have tried to DL it several times with explorer and firefox and it DL's around 128Kb then says DL complete and the file is corrupted. File should be 5.8Mb from what I can see but automatically cuts off. Anyone else having this problem?

Keen to see what I have been missing out on. Would someone be nice enough to offer it as a torrent? Be grateful if someone could :P.

finished version is still in the pipe :)

No idea about what is happening can others download it?

no i have been gettin the same message as harry :scratchhead:

i'm only usin I.E on X.P.

Edited by MOSES

Ill find somewhere else to put it :)

Found a new home for the book yet Teo? Sorry if I'm impatient, will hopefully be grafting in a couple of weeks or so and need to get clued up :wink:

Alternatively could someone possibly snail mail me a copy? Happy to pay for postage etc.