The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

30/11-3/12/07 Entheogenesis Australis - SOLD OUT

We are interested in hearing from any store holders that are keen to put up a store at this year EGA. So Please PM me if that is you.

My god, I have spent over 3 days tinkering on the timetable for this years EGA, and I am completely blown away that I somehow found space for everything I had planed.

I can say now with absolute confidence that this is going to be a massive fun filled 4 days that you are not going to want to miss out on. There is going to be some absolutely energy shifting talks, workshops, and discussion groups and panels at this gathering.

So honestly if you are not already making plans to be there, get talking to those who are and then go make the space for this one.

As the energy converging from all over this land

In Plants we trust

:wink:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

just for those of u of the entheogenic music flavour, raja ram and mr posford will be in town the week after ega..... so for all ye interstaters thinking about hngin round for a week or taking it slowly home.... lets make it a full week experience of entheo-gnosis

lets see, weve ot mystic mayhem next weekend, wuantum relic three weeks later, then ega, then shongle and hallucinogen..... hermmm, seems bit too good to be true... i knew there was a reason ive been laying low letting go and conserving energy of late.....

:worship::shroomer::drool2::devil:

just for those of u of the entheogenic music flavour, raja ram and mr posford will be in town the week after ega..... so for all ye interstaters thinking about hngin round for a week or taking it slowly home.... lets make it a full week experience of entheo-gnosis

lets see, weve ot mystic mayhem next weekend, wuantum relic three weeks later, then ega, then shongle and hallucinogen..... hermmm, seems bit too good to be true... i knew there was a reason ive been laying low letting go and conserving energy of late.....

:worship::shroomer::drool2::devil:

WHAT!!! RAJA RAM!!!

I may have to scramble heaps of money up and get there!!!! Where is he playing?? where can u get tickets online?? Do you live in melb Eli?

herm, seems its just mr posford doing a live halucinogen set and a dj shpongle set.... its in ballarat too, not too far from the conference site (if memeory serves me,, tis been a while)

nah i dont live with the mexicans anymore luke but just a bit north of mansfield i my stomping ground/home.... it will be good to be back there, especially given the context.

As some of you may remember Darpan gave a very inspiring EGA talk, well we have finally got his topic for this year, and i think it is going to be just as interesting.

Darpan - "The Gaia Conspiracy: Navigating the frequency shift and the emergence of a neo-Shamanic paradigm".

Not one to miss

:lol:

two new additions to the line up-

EveN+DawN-]"The 2012 Factor: Time Travel Tips for the 6 year Journey towards an Exponential Implosion of the Time Space Cube".

second creation website

AND......

im very excited to announce that at ega 07 we will have the pleasure of airing : [RITUAL MANUSCIPTS

for the first time ever to a public audience

Ritual Manuscripts is a DVD featuring 9 beautiful works that explore visions of lost worlds and journeys of discovery. Layering an original soundtrack over amazing scenes of temples, waterfalls, forests and doorways, this DVD introduces a new experience of art that draws from video, music, nature, and organic special effects. The DVD features organically styled computer animation and world/electronic music by Daheen, Raz and Traveller. With original sources drawn from ancient sites, deep green nature and lost languages, Ritual Manuscripts will appeal to anyone interested in Animation, Nature, Meditation and Fantasy.

"Ritual Manuscripts is a virtual feast for the senses. It's a creative variety of animated, visual stretches for the ever hungry mind's eye. The imaginative music invokes a myriad of emotions to enhance, contrast and add dimension to the original graphic creations. This synchronous combination is an original 1+1=3 formula that surprises, inspires and tantalizes our spirit. It's a thoroughly professional state of the art experience that makes you want to come back for more. I recommend it with all my heart."

soon to be released through UP records.

DAHEEN, VJ GORA, RAZ????/ traveller???? (bios/links please)

the dvd will be aired in a relaxed ambient atmosphere, timed perfectly to fit in with the 'down time' of the conference.. (maybe one of those bonus's for those that stick around for monday night)

plant lov E

Edited by ({E})

its in ballarat too, not too far from the conference site (if memeory serves me,, tis been a while)
Nah mate, Ballarat is near where I live.. And Mansfield is about 3.5 hours away from here!

Finally got both Dennis McKenna talks topics up :lol:

- #1 - ”Plant/human co-evolution” And #2 - "Neuroscience of spirituality"

Not to be missed :lol:

Hey guys

Just some information for those still looking to buy tickets to this year event.

We are almost completely sold out over the web page, so if you live in Melbourne pleases head in to the - The Happy Herb Shops to get your tickets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At The Happy Herb Shop - St. Kilda there are Approximately 20 Tickets left.

1/186 Barkly Street St. Kilda Vic Ph 03 9534 9361

At The Happy Herb Shop - Smith Street there are Approximately 60 Tickets left.

317 Smith Street Fitzroy Vic Ph 03 94191277

The Energy is building

In plants we trust

‘EGA Exotic Botanic Plant Swap’

Let your funky specimens mingle with others,

Bring along all your legal plants, herbs and extracts to trade, donate or sell or simply to be there to discuses such matters.

Get your hands dirty and meet new plant and people friends in the

Spirit of sharing

All welcome

Day: Monday

Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm

Facilitated by: Brian

See

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...mp;#entry158100

Cheap travel from Melbourne Mansfield and back

V/Line runs 2 buses every day from Melbourne to Mansfield (and Mansfield to Melbourne)

The trip takes 3 hours and is not very costly.

Adult: $19 weekdays

Concession: $9 weekdays

Operator: V/Line

Contact V/Line: 136 196

-----------------------------

From Melbourne Mansfield 29 of November

Bus 1: Departs Southern Cross Station 8:30 am

Arrives in Mansfield 11:35am

Bus 2: Departs Departs Southern Cross Station 6:pm

Arrives in Mansfield 9:00 pm

From Mansfield to Melbourne on 3 and also 4 of December

Bus 1: Departs Mansfield at 8am

Arrives Departs Southern Cross Station at 11:30am

Bus 2: Departs Mansfield at 1pm

Arrives Departs Southern Cross Station at 4:35pm

:wink:

Well today is the last day that early bird tickets will be available. I was able to get a very limited amount on net tickets back up on line so head to the web page http://www.entheo.net/2007tickets.htm

Or head to Melbourne - The Happy Herb Shop today before the tickets go up in price.

1/186 Barkly Street St. Kilda Vic Ph 03 9534 9361

And

317 Smith Street Fitzroy Vic Ph 03 94191277

this is sure going to be one fun and intellectual gathering :devil:

yay not long to go now hey.

ronny will be seeing an itinerary before the event or do we have to wait until the event to see that??

lookin forward to it.

yay not long to go now hey.

ronny will be seeing an itinerary before the event or do we have to wait until the event to see that??

lookin forward to it.

Do you mean timetable? if so, no we learnt not to posting it in advance, realistically there will be loads of time changes and things getting moved around during the conference. But we have white borders on sight that will list proposed times and location of lectures and workshops that will be updated as thing go along.

We are also working on an FAQ Doc too so we can help you pack and prepare for the space.

If you have a specific question I will try and answer it tho?

yeah timetable was the word i was looking for :)

thanks

Excellent read.

EGA will be awesome

Good read. I disagree at the judgement of rave culture and believe the events can create many an opportunity for spiritual growth, if anything googs allow one to 'let go' - considering Doofs are more psychelically (instead of methy/pilly) orientated their potential to effect change in individuals and more importantly in groups is significant indeed. I see the continuing doof culture as a consistent connection to at least the possibilities of ecstacy and gnosis and their existence provides more than just an opportunity to "dance all weekend ... totally loaded on ecstasy all the time and [because] it means nothing ... get nothing out of it"

maybe Dennis McKenna needs a proper Doof party :devil: :devil: :devil:

-Apart from a slight difference of opinion, I enjoyed that interview a lot. quote from the interviewer:

"Dominator Culture [is] having it’s last wrestle trying to control the steering wheel"

It is a wrestle, remember if 'they' are losing the war on drugs, then who's winning it?

[edit] Ayahuasca and Human Destiny is a very good read

Edited by El Duderino

I just booked my flight to Melbourne for the 28th of November; the excitement is building! *grins*

the excitement is building! *grins*

Sure is, chatted to loads of lovely people on a Vic dance floor today that are so looking forward to it. Was very good to feel the support building, this is going to be such a good catch up and meeting weekend.