The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

great SALVIA vids on YOUTUBE

I didn't think it was possible to lose more faith in humanity, congratulations.

Can't believe people make these sorts of videos let alone others intentionally seeking it out. This is disgusting. :BANGHEAD2:

I didn't think it was possible to lose more faith in humanity, congratulations.

Can't believe people make these sorts of videos let alone others intentionally seeking it out. This is disgusting. :BANGHEAD2:

ok god... didnt realise you were checking out the forums and judging us... but I guess you are everywhere. Yes, these people seem to be using recreationally, or probally more appropriately, experimentally.... but I feel, for someone where legal, ie, the states, these vids could be a good indication of what to expect, and in many ways, is probally better than reading about effects, though I would have liked some to comment on effects once they had "come down"

Edited by shroomytoonos

I agree with ya gerbil, In a way its an indicator of the next generation thats being pumped out... haha wheres the reciprical respect... anyway if you do a search you will find this topic has been discussed several times.. at length

LOL nothing wrong with having a laugh at it all, but assuming theres always more to anything.. remember how we've been taught and brought up lol.. look at times a bit deeper and the hocus pocus isnt just limited to lsd & sd but every shit you do! :lol: Magic is everywhere is it not? if not oh well ill jump onto the autuonomous monoculture train :P

If you look into the history and people invovled and where they where going with it whatever and look at things today and some of the choice work people are doing here in Oz one can appreciate the lengths and role of these facilitating teachers... At the end of the day each to there own :) perspectives will be gained along the way no doubt..

nothing against you but that is pure Westernised Anglo horeshit if ever i heard it...

anyway im not gonna argue with you about this.. i always seem to get dragged into these disscussions lol maybe you are the new onemind :wink:

Im off to do something Constructive with my time

Adios

The ancient way of the schizophrenic

i wouldnt equate the use of drugs within a "shamanic" framework to schizophrenia.

Edited by shroomytoonos

Screw that, the past was full of primates in loin cloths mistaking dreams for spirits and other bs. Then we have mckenna and leary who made a living selling bs to simple minded fools. Altering brain chemistry, temporarily suspending the 5 senses and allowing conciousness to get confused for 5 to 10 minutes is a hoot but hardly spiritual enlightenment for the select few self appointed gurus of bs.

Fuck the mystification of 21st century demystified psychology and neuroscience.

Glenn, you may never have learned of DMT or LSD if it wasn't for McKenna and Leary. I can imagine you on drugs dude, like a shallow child ''ooohh im trippin, im trippin'' and thinking to yourself that the voices your hearing, the messages you recieve, the things you see are really only a projection of the altered biochem in your brain and therefore hold no special meaning. So then you take drugs just for a buzz? something to do on a friday night?

Well then obviously you know more then most people, about the world and how to live you have certainly enlightened me fuck freud must be right im gonna fuck my mum right after lunch, And yes then i am mentally Ill and Tip top to that,

I dont care if what you think what i say or anyone else is bullshit or truth or whatever, for me thats not really the point its that people have to be so closed minded once they 'know" everything about the world obviously they have reached a pinnacle in knowledge/learning and are happy to sit in there bubble henceforth and shoot down everyone else and tell them that they are wrong and if they talk back it results to childish name calling..

Shroomy i know you didnt want this thread to turn into a shit pile like things have been lately, and Torsten prolly wont be happy, but lately the lack of constructive disscusion and random people perpetuating the hostilities or underlying disrespect and arrogance.. who are these people.. where do they come from lol anyway sorry T to have perpetuated this thread to this point so im out.. lurking like a fiend will do me...

Guest Glenn

Edited by Torsten

im not sure where you are coming from glenn?. Really though, shamans are hardly schizophrenic, many of them come from societies which know nothing of physiology. But you know that

I would like to discuss your point of view glenn, but I really cant understand what you are saying.

I used the word schizophrenic in the broadest sense to group all uneducated and mentally ill people.

schizophrenia has a quite specific meaning. This meaning is not so broad as to encompass all mental illness. Being a person who seems to be into modern psychotherapy, I would have thought that you would not be so loose with this term .Also, if you consider the mental state which one achieves through drug use, as mental illness, then you have a strange definition.

Edited by shroomytoonos

screw that, there is too much hocus pocus around dmt and s.d

Go the next gen that can laugh at it all without thinking they are jedi fucking knights.

What do you actually mean by this? Elaborate

It is the stuff of lesser minds.

It was used in a derogatory context, not in a literal way you pedanticly argue with your semantic bs because your arguments have no substance and resort to word play.

yeah, its a pretty common tactic for people who don't have a strong argument, to downplay and belittle another point of view.

Well, when i was young and naive i was as flakey as Young tripper and jumped on the mckenna/leary bandwagon. After many many dmt/s.d trips i have discovered that these so called "other dimensions" and "machine elves" are a load of wank.

When you get to know how the brain operates and different levels of consciousness there is no need for this mystic, jedi knight shaman sacred knowledge spiritual elitism bs.

It is the stuff of lesser minds.

Cheers, that makes your point clearer, fair enough. Though I would suggest that the 'other dimensions' and 'machine elves' were integral parts to Terence Mckenna's experiences with DMT and he philosophised about them. Lets remember that Mckenna was very well educated, as was Leary so it is incorrect to suggest that they were anything less. 'A load of wank' I suppose is another way of saying that it is utter rubbish, but it is merely one mans vision and his interpretation of what he has seen so I don't see how it is a 'load of wank'.

And I don't know what you are referring to with your 'jedi knights' and 'spiritual elitism' I think you might be going a bit far there, unless I am missing something?

Your attitude on this forum Glenn and in this thread inparticular is a joke. Have some respect for the other people in this community and their views.

And to use the term Schizophrenic in a derogatory sense is an insult to the people i know who suffer from it, and to everyone who suffers from it.

If you have nothing but childish insult and derogatory comments to say do it somewhere else.

Edit - spelling

Edited by Ayahuascara