The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nothinghead

-3 Messages

My interface has been a little messed up for a while, I have a "Site Message (Message will auto close in 2 seconds)" that doesn't close, I have "-3 New Messages" without actually having new messages and I suspect some of my PM's aren't sending through.. I have logged in on different computers, so I don't think it's a problem at my end. Any ideas?

yeah I have been getting that problem for the last month or two

Seems if I empty out my mail box, and there are some unopened messages deleted, it will send it in to the negative, and if it is in negetive, that message that you outlined appears, but there is an actual message in the inbox

Usually once it gets back to zero it seems to come right as opening new messages doesn't drop the count back down

If anyone has been sending messages and you don't think they are getting through, let us now!!

yeah theres maybe 3 or 4 threads about this now. its happened to me again but everything still works fine so have no fear. i was at -4, got a PM, now im at -3, so its all good. everything works fine from the other times.

yeah I had -3 and now mine's back to 0 as of today (I think cause I received about 3 messages) lol.

are we going to have one of these threads every week? :scratchhead:

are we going to have one of these threads every week? :scratchhead:

I think only one man can answer that one... :wink:

Whoops, should have checked up on this one before posting... Didn't realise the Site Announcement would be in a different forum.. oh well, works as a heads up in case my messages haven't been sending as well. Thanks for the help!