The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Stay Puft

after eileen cuttings

title says it all, i have 3 or 4 L.williamsii var ceaspitosa pups to trade varying from .5 - 1 cm in size.

PM if interested.

Mr Puft thats a great trade you have going theres lots of generous people on this forum but if you dont manage to find any cuttings I would be VERY interested in buying just one ceaspitosa off you :P

good luck!

Have about 2 pups left. Will take offers other than eileen, mainly cactus but my mind is open. Best offer by 2morrow nite gets them. Will keep all posted should have another 4 or so to trade or sell in the next month!

The pups are fro .5 - 1 cm, at least one will have another pup already on it!

Just sold one of the pups but have come across another so the 2 are still there, few offers already but to be fair ill wait till 2morrow, if there are enough good offers ill try scrounge a few more up s everybody gets some!

You are a total champ MrStayPuft!

Folks - I got a couple of these little fellas a while back. They have already grown little taproots (yes, taproots!) and are doing fantastic. MrStayPuft has some great stuff, be sure to snatch one or two of these up before they go! (I even just put in an offer for another trade! :P)

You are a total champ MrStayPuft!

Folks - I got a couple of these little fellas a while back. They have already grown little taproots (yes, taproots!) and are doing fantastic. MrStayPuft has some great stuff, be sure to snatch one or two of these up before they go! (I even just put in an offer for another trade! :P)

haha I beat you too it ace lol

haha I beat you too it ace lol

haha - I got 2 and you only got one :P:lol:

Mr Stay Puft - you are a dead-set legend! :worship: Thanks mate!