The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AndyAmine.

Please do something about WS's trolling.

well, seems like WS made the choice much easier for me. I was just trying to work out with him what options there are to change his approach to posting when I get a screenful of abuse. He might be an interesting guy and he might have some friends here, but I can't see this working out in the long term as he is utterly unstable and the mods and I just don't need that crap.

well i wouldn't be suprised if he actually made threats either

wtf am i getting political PM's from WS for, i have no part in this debate! I dont appreciated mass spam to my inbox trying convince me that theres a A-Club and his not in it

*sigh*

so is he gone??...is that it?!?

yep.

Did you know that even your smile can really brighten someone's day?

It's not so much your accomplishments that make you great,

It's the fact that you reach out from your heart.

*sigh* i feel as though WS had a good heart and never meant to be on ppls bad sides, dam voiced oppinons and angry ppl have destined him to his grave. bloody politics and ppls big noses

Bye WS

Edited by Tepa

tepa, just ignore. he's been doing this all afternoon - even before i made my decision.

he wasn't on my bad side until he put himself there this evening.

I got one too. But i didnt knew what he was talking about and forgot about it. bye Eg

Cue the canned laughter.

This episode of SAB is over.

AndyAmine, this forum has already been vomited all over. Too late. :(

No more heart-felt discussions these days. Just links to youtube videos! yay, lame internet culture finally made it here too. :(

wtf am i getting political PM's from WS for, i have no part in this debate! I dont appreciated mass spam to my inbox trying convince me that theres a A-Club and his not in it

*sigh*

at least he didnt say that u r the biggest "cant remember (what was it again torsten, i created that very vocal thread!! :) )" on the forums, like onemind posted in my comments.

oh, thats it, "wanker"

Edited by shroomytoonos

If the people next door put an ugly ornament in their yard, you can always plant a tree to block it out on your side of the fence.

Or you can just sit there in a chair looking at the ugly thing over and over and over again.I know what I'd do.

Edited by greendreams

If the people next door put an ugly ornament in their yard, you can always plant a tree to block it out on your side of the fence.

yeah, my neighbour did something similar... now,due to that, during this time of year, i dont get an ounce of sunlight in my backyard.

Edited by shroomytoonos

Or you can just sit there in a chair looking at the ugly thing over and over and over again.I know what I'd do.

Well said!

I am getting a little tired about people whining about the forums but not actually doing much about it themselves. The forums aren't some abstract thing in the distance to observe and criticise, but a sum of everyone here [including the whiners]. So, if you are not making a positive impact yourself then you are just as much of the problem.

That said, I am glad to see that most of those who complained are actually making the most of the current nice state of the forums. Things change quickly and anyone who hasn't noticed how nice it has been the last couple of weeks probably doesn't really connect to the place anymore. I am actually rather pelased with the way the forums are running right now :)

"im actually rather pleased with the way the forums are running right now"....

FFsakes...ya HAD to go and say it, didn't you? :P

I'm keeping an eye on my crystal ball...

GD

Edited by greendreams

Yeah I agree with T. It's been alot calmer and friendlier lately, a change for the better I'd say. Hopefully it stays this way it is much more conducive to decent information being passed along instead of all that horrible bitching.

I was happy to try the hands off selfregulating type approach for a while, but after a few months you just have to admit it didn't work. So, I have no problem acting a little quicker next time these situations arise. It's new ground for me as admin too and obviously I'd like the forums to run and thrive with as little nannying as possibly, but if it needs an occasional intervention like that then so be it. So much less of my time wasted, so many more productive threads, so many more members being happy and relaxed - the place is just so much more pleasant all round.

I've been very distracted with other matters the last few weeks, so it is nice to see that this change only needed minimal action from me personally and that the rest of the change is down to the community :wub: . This community responds very quickly and positively to a friendly environment.

Guest Øskorei

*awwwwww* Group hug, people ! What better way of respecting our fellow homo-sapiens than a chest-to-chest ?

Now that he mentions it, Torsten's impacting (not compacting) really has made all the difference.

T, you are beautiful AND intelligent. Handsome too. I love you, brother. :worship:

I'll never stop coming to SAB. Even if it was only once a year, it's like a pub I visit. :lol:

"I'll never stop coming to SAB. Even if it was only once a year, it's like a pub I visit. "

LOL Well call me an alcholoic ;)