The Corroboree
coin

Warrioe-Sage info

I wanted to put this in Chill Space so most people read it.

Regarding WS's nonsense - he has done this for at least 3 years, getting banned from numerous forums, making a career as a troll

On each forum he has multiple user accounts .. I counted around 10 on one forum (scam.com)

In many threads, all these user accounts "talk" to each other (ie WS has a conversation with himself - sometimes others get drawn in), and people fall for it, for a while.

He pulls articles from Stuart Wilde, Michael Tsarion & John Coleman.

He also pulls other users' posts from the various forums he disrupts and reposts them in other forums so they "kind of" look like replies...then people try to interpret what he's saying, reading things into his posts.

Most people say "you need help" but there is always a group that says "he has some pertinent points & has a right to express himself" etc.

Sometimes he posts the same topic to multiple boards within days, other times he has pulled up ridiculous posts from a year or two prior.

But when he posts something that totally doesn't make sense, it's because it's just a post taken at random from another forum or someone's blog.

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but he takes posts from here at SAB and uses them as his own replies on other forums, using multiple accounts. Some of his posts are cobbled together from multiple forum posts. He has taken posts from different users here and strung them together as his own.

For example, when he posts a conspiracy article, then people say "try to make more sense," or "lay off the drugs," he takes a post he has written in reply to another topic on another forum, then reposts it here.

Example:

The thread at SAB - Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of the beast Feb 26, 2007

The original text is from http://my666.boom.ru/666_en.html by user "nickols_k"

I'm not sure if nickols_k is WS.

The first forum post was at scam.com - http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=18126...age=3&pp=40

Scroll down and you will see the SAB users comments and image links that he cross-posted. You'll also recognise the posts that he ended up posting back here, where they end up becoming even more nonsensical

When he requested (here) that the 666 post be made "sticky", Torsten replied in the negative ... he used Torsten's reply as a retort to someone else back at scam.com

(If you read the thread, note that his user names are Lexx, Fizbar the Fabulous, Zilenna, Paladine, Whispering Wind, etc. There are more)

All of this rubbish also was cross-posted & tangled up with his disruptions at shreveporttimes.com

The *only* original content he has offered here is his reviews of his favourite video games and some of his early posts requesting plants & cultivation advice.

He has been doing this here since 2005 - just not as "aggressively."

He is active on scam.com, shreveporttimes.com, allforums.net, conspiracycentral.info, and others.

I would urge the mods to seriously considering if he has other accounts here.

In the meantime, this is just my view: please don't reply to any of his posts, and even though he's been treated accommodatingly & compassionately by many users -- there's no point trying to read anything into his posts -- it only prompts further nonsense & he seems to have no respect for any of the members here.

edit: I did suggest a ban .. but that's maybe not appropriate & of course, is not for me to decide anyway ...

Edited by coin

Farkin ell dude, I havn't cross checked your facts, but take your word for it. U r one hell of a detective. Maybe u should become a PI.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

For hes a jolly good fellow for hes a jolly good fellow and say say all of us and so say all of us.

now I am the boss, The mayor we do things my way...

Mayor WS -My fellow citizen- This is our Chance...take it now .. I have full command - I will imobilize alll the electronic controls - listen to me, YOU ARE FREE TO GO..

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

FREE !!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

Iam in command obay me and be free

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Hi Coin, thanks for letting us know. This whole thing is starting to annoy me. No matter how hard i try, i just can´t overlook all these threads. bye Eg

Guest Øskorei

Yea Coin, you're one hell of a detective. Whatever inspired you to investigate this?

Good job Coin, true detective and doer of all things good and just! :) Corrected my suspicions.

finally the truth comes out.. he IS a human spam bot,I wonder if hes with marketing or somthing...to spread the gospel Of shit. mother fucker, i knew it !! Scuse me language.

Just a question,Mods, how many people have been banned and or warned for speaking up against him in the earlier days?

I would urge the mods to consider banning him and seriously considering if he has other accounts here.

In the meantime, this is just my view: please don't reply to any of his posts, and even though he's been treated accommodatingly & compassionately by many users -- there's no point trying to read anything into his posts -- it only prompts further nonsense & he seems to have no respect for any of the members here.

Will do, and ask the same from others.

Again, good detective work Coin,

Cheerio.

I checked the refs, its all good, the majority of us have been had, too nice for our own good (Not me :P )

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

post-889-1178230090_thumb.jpg post-889-1178242518_thumb.jpg

Unless Fizban is Hagakure, then thats all the proof that is needed.

Hes eaither CIA or making money selling this shit.

post-889-1178230090_thumb.jpg

post-889-1178242518_thumb.jpg

post-889-1178230090_thumb.jpg

post-889-1178242518_thumb.jpg

I coming to the idea that WS might be a talk bot.

Might be some idea of a college student research project.

Nuke him!

His shit is a waste of time and degrades the forum.

When do the apologies for my abuse start comming in :P only kidding

Onemind would have had some fun here....Unless ws was onemind ahh who can we trust!?

So I guess everyone who spoke up against him deserves an appology eh? :P I think JoP and even one mind didnt deserve the crap they copped - I think deep down everyone knew WS was a loony. On ya boys for speeking up and copping the brunt of the nice guys :lol:

From the hardhitting investigative team behind "australias dodgy builders" "why butter is worse than marge" and "a lot of kids are fat these days" comes a shocking revelation.... WS is a time waster with serious social problems. You saw it here first....

Seriously though, does anyone really give a shit? Seems the management has taken a shine to him on principle or something, so not a lot we can do about it. Just don't go saying the truth about him or you'll get in twubble! No calling names either its MEAN. Meanie. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum after spending hours online typing useless con based crap, trainstation mysticism etc someone called me a fuckwit! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Edited by greendreams

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Hit that nail on the head there GD.

Seriously though the shine is about to get tarnished I think if this info coin has dug up is true. What use does this forum have for someone who posts random crap that isn't even his own??

Show him the door and the ally beyond!

i still don't get what the big deal is.

for the most part WS sticks to one section & his posts seem to me innoffensive. Long, paranoid & rambling sure but not sexist, bigoted or abusive. So where's the harm?

people are free to read his posts or not. if he has 2 user names here (which i doubt) he can argue w/himself 'til the cows come home & it hurts no-one.

one mind was down right abusive not only to WS but to other members here & truely deserved to get banned

Lol, Its all in people power.

I care coz he was abusing the forums principles.

If he posted slower, and talkedabout his topics then it might not have turned out so bad for him,but he just spamed shite from other forums. I dont think he has social problems, iv seen him posting to amazon site for books and dvds about the shite he was talking about so im guessing he had something to do with trying to sell books and docos.

Eaither way, doesent matter anymore.

So I guess everyone who spoke up against him deserves an appology eh? tongue.gif I think JoP and even one mind didnt deserve the crap they copped - I think deep down everyone knew WS was a loony. On ya boys for speeking up and copping the brunt of the nice guys

Lol, I am spartan (and jesus) , i have to defend the freedoms :P .

Nah, we just spoke up for what we saw,regardless of peoples opinions of us were. the real thanks should go to Coin for actually getting to the bottom of it, silent to the end, but delivered the final strike so to speak.

In the end, its about being truthful,and he wasent.

Edit

one mind was down right abusive not only to WS but to other members here & truely deserved to get banned

Agree with that, i tried telling him not to be so abusive but i guess its who he is.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Cant beleive you missed this...

http://www.retestrak.nl/Board/index.php?act=idx

I always have at least 3 ids on every board.

WS was a collarge of the all.

l love to read posts too...but of late WS is going away ...she or he seems to have gone away...l am sad about this as l did hope she or he would start a web page that informed us of such 'stories'...like most here l love to read their 'lives'....by doing so, teaches me many lessons about myself thru others...

l am very wary about the word 'it'...as it is similar to id...and no one wants to be all 'it' as one collective conscience/ous...otherwise how boring that would be...a bit like a borg in star treking or tracking...lol

l operate in communication on the in the moment of a story...so you ask and l go still and answer with imagination...you see l am not educated like most here...

and some time I find other material that reflects what I am feeling.. since we are all one.

Please do not concern yourself on what is true or what is not true...present your storys as if you are the observer and not the believer...and by this observation of observing you will find it quite adventureous and exciting....people will begin to comment freely....

And you can learn so much....by just offering a little 'dish' of a story...and they will all come in to comment their own views without being nasty...

l enjoyed your storys...

P.S....take care as we now have to leave here and go elsewhere within....there are millions of storys as their are the stars that carry them thru ourselves....

Good luck always...

Farewell

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

*sniff* *sniff*

so sentimental WS

let me be the second to say....

hehe!!...just a s k n ......

:lol:

Edited by ayjay101

i still don't get what the big deal is.

for the most part WS sticks to one section & his posts seem to me innoffensive. Long, paranoid & rambling sure but not sexist, bigoted or abusive. So where's the harm?

people are free to read his posts or not. if he has 2 user names here (which i doubt) he can argue w/himself 'til the cows come home & it hurts no-one.

Hey nabraxis ..

I don't think it's a big deal either...and very early on, I decided not to bother reading or replying to his posts. I know he never really abused anyone.

A lot of the abuse/insults that took place - I never saw...it was all cleaned up - credit to the moderators here.

All I've done is state what I believe is fact and I've never speculated on his motives or mindset. I noticed some users were genuinely concerned for his wellbeing at times though, and that people were trying to get through to him, trying to extract some sense from him. I just wanted them to be aware that 90% of the time, his posting is random and that there's not much use wasting time trying to read between the lines.

I still believe his actions were somewhat disruptive, deceptive and disrespectful.

So I guess everyone who spoke up against him deserves an appology eh? :P I think JoP and even one mind didnt deserve the crap they copped - I think deep down everyone knew WS was a loony. On ya boys for speeking up and copping the brunt of the nice guys :lol:

Referring specifically to onemind: if he'd spoken up with the reason of coin he wouldn't have copped the shit he did. No apologies from me.

WS, your absence will drop the post-rate of many here.

You've soiled Yoda.

quote ace- So I guess everyone who spoke up against him deserves an appology eh? tongue.gif I think JoP and even one mind didnt deserve the crap they copped - I think deep down everyone knew WS was a loony. On ya boys for speeking up and copping the brunt of the nice guys biggrin.gif

i apologise to JoP for being rude- i cant help getting my back up when it appears someone is being targetted and bullied.

I will miss WS. I rarely get small amounts of time to access the net, and enjoy reading SAB and AE,

and found WS posts interesting as id never read or heard of the stuff he posts about. I dont have time to watch youtube or search where he gets his references from.

He does seem a unique charecter and would be great to get to know him better.

I mean ace , he posts much less prolifically than you and the only difference i see is WS posts contain substance. Who are u implying as being good guys,please explain? and does that make u badass?

The characters are what make this forum great, and would be great to find out more of whom WS is

i mean none of his posts have been rude, and sure he snaps out when u bag the shit out of him ,good on him. I for one am interested in what he has to say and post.

I guess if u dont care about what he has to say dont read it.,

great sleuthing coin btw, sad how alot is cut and paste but i kinda get what WS is trying to communicate, and hes doing it as best he can. Ws if ur reading id love to hear more of your original thoughts and perceptions- thats what wed all love to hear more of i think, u have a captivated audience now (people are researching u man!!!) i think now is a great time to pass on some of your knowledge, bearing in mind it will no doubt be checked for originality.

fuck me, some true colours are coming out here arnt they. that mob mentality again...:(

about the one minded onemind, he provoked this. WS was mearly reacting to OM's trolling, yes OM raised some good points, but after that he (due to the reaction given by WS) started trolling/pushing WS to get more of a reaction. if those threads wernt deleted its all there in orange and white.

WS just reacted in the way he did and ended up digging his hole he finds himself unable to get out of.

it may sound as if im defending his behaviour but thats not the case by a long shot, im simply pointing out a fact that some people appear to have missed. WS was never deamed a problem member untill provoked into becoming one. but i think his damage is done now after he leaped over into the dark side.

Ws had reacted like he did even b4 Onemind came up tho,Onemind abused him yea, but b4 then he dident reply "normally", like he wasent involved in his threads. I wasent overly rude to him considering i DID put the time in to read and reply to some of his threads and got nothing back in return,thats when i started getting wary of him. Im sure if people try to talk to anyone and get responses back like WS they would get abit angry.

Also, why would WS wright his goodbye thread because he was found out? If in his mind he wasent deceiving people then there would be no problem with him wanting to leave, let alone apologies.

If he doesent have any secret motives and considered himself as part of the community then he would have taken the time to articulate his views into his own words. ( or at very least his responses ) and at very very least the response to this thread itself, he could have cleared everything up.

To an extent i will miss his threads if he does end up leaving, but one thing i wont miss is his responses.

It could have all been different, it was in his hands, he dident show much respect to the people that took a real interest in him and his threads, but alas...

I will be one of those people with a lower post count coz hes gone lol, but whats a post count anyway?

And theres no need to really apologies jono,everyone got me feeling bad now, thanks anyhow tho.