The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Greeny

Just being annoying

Every time i type a s k i n it turns out as being annoying.

Now I know this is to spite WS and I think its a good idea but has it really gotten to that?

hehe just being annoying hahaha thats hilarious, i didnt even know it did that. just type asking

Edited by mardybum

ask? wat do u mean?

being annoying

wow it really dos work, everytime you say aski_n it comes up as annoying. Sorry i had to try it out for myself, hmm i wonder what asking (aski_ng_) does

Edited by mark80

lol wow i get it thats hilarious being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying

cause warrioe-sage writes (just-being annoying) at the end of 90% of his posts. asking doesnt change.

i said in my post before. WS always writes 'just ask1n' at the end of his post. so they changed it so ask1n means being annoying because WS is being annoying.

being annoying just being annoying hmmmmn rotflmao some jedi mind games just being annoying

Edited by tardistestpilot

That hilarious... I was wondering why WS was writing a s k in now, I thought it meant something lol. Mind you, I pretty much laugh everytime I read hehe just as k in, I don't know why, it just cracks me up.

being annoying

WTF?? Thats some wierd sh@t!

Edited by Harry

heh

being annoying

asking

haha

being annoying

roflmao

thats very funny

Edited by obtuse

Lol. i know i shouldent but its amazing what one member can do to the forum.

just A s k i n g Just asking? a s k i n AHh its not working for me lol wtf

asking

AHh fuck it lol

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

pretty funny, but what happens if i'm really just being annoying

or just a s k i n?

ws seems to have left, lets change this shit back eh? also if T really wants to be a smartarse is it possible to have it just on WS's account?

I have no idea whats going on here, but I have to try this. being annoying

being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying being annoying

Ooooops! About 10 days ago I was getting the right royal shits with WS and especially his j.u.s.t. a.s.k.i.n., while I was doing stuff in the control panel. So in total abuse of my admin powers I set up a word filter that would change it to 'annoying'. Then I went on a 10 day trip and forgot all about it :blush:

I'll fix it tomorrow.

I´m glad you´ve cleared this up Torsten. I thought that our boys had finally gone crazy. bye Eg

Torsten - I think you should use your forum god powers more often! Im thinking a monthly, random word/phrase selection that will be filtered and then changed to something amusing... :lol:

askin (sorry just had to try it one more time)

it doesn't work anymore... :(

Im thinking a monthly, random word/phrase selection that will be filtered and then changed to something amusing...

This is a GREAT idea... it would have to be a word that is not totally commonplace, and maybe the meaning could be similar but different enough to be funny in certain contexts... PLUS they could stack, so "arse" might change to "bunghole," "fucker" could change to "butt-muncher" and "friend" could become "arse fucker," which would then stack to become "bunghole butt-muncher."

I'm bored, and possibly repressing things.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

lets face it!!everyone wants to go to heaven or whatever you call it!?WE DO HAVE TO CALL IT SOMETHIN IN THIS WORLD!?!!?RIGHT!!hehe!!now the question is.........there is a question here!!?!?right!?!just a-s-k-i-n!?hehe!!

Guest Warrioe-Sage

did you ever hear the PHRASE!?you get what you ask for!?some people just got a FUNNY way of a,s,k.n!?and some a,s,k.n's just got a funny way of bein takin advantage of!?but suddenly!?it's not funny anymore!?WHO knew and why is that!?hehe!!....just teasin....