The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Korky

My first flowering Pachanoi. (images)

ah, my dear sweat friend pedro. my first flower and i must say it brings a smile to face to look at.

Pedro has given me the keys to roam around the massive void that is the internal universe of my mind, offen lost and roaming, asking "where is this?" or "where am i?" then finding somthing of the intensity of my subconcious (once had full control of my breathing wich was a tad scary) insanity or the blinding white infinite love, the source of everything, as i have mentioned before leaving me on my knees balling with tears i have never before experienced.

how do i bring this love into my life? it sure has been a challenge. but being here, reading your experiences and others advice has definetly helped, so a big up to you all.

for me the white flower represents this white blinding love and so i want to enlarge a pic to put on the wall. any tips would be welcome.

pic1

post-2528-1177463180_thumb.jpg

pic2

post-2528-1177463280_thumb.jpg

pic3

post-2528-1177463434_thumb.jpg

pic4

post-2528-1177463512_thumb.jpg

pic5

post-2528-1177463618_thumb.jpg

i think the first is drawing me in but maybe a combination idea or similar? what your thoughts?

Edited by endogenous

Didn't open them 'cause of the file size, but from looking at the reduced image, I like #4, but to me it's application for your need would produce something a little more abstract and to me it would strike many a query with visitors and create a lot of intrigue based on the perculiar nature of the stigma, I doubt many people would even pick it as a flower to be honest :D

# 1 and 2 are also good for a more so gazing look at the whole flower :D

Lucky man endo :P I haven't had any flowers at all on any of the trichs, only matucana and astrophytum, I'm getting overly edgy with trich breeding and photography.

But really, in an art sense for a feature, they all have good potential for different perceptions :D

Edited by gerbil

I like #1, it represents a giving or teaching hand, also to me it is symbolic of a heart overflowing, radiating pure energy and love. It symbolizes the true essence of the San Pedro for me.

Nice work, I have yet to have a Trichocereus flower, hopefully you will be blessed with some seed too. A gift from the Gods indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats Endo, looks beautiful.

KlUe

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

firstly apologies for the file size (sorry gerbil) i was previously ignorant to the fact that this can be impracticle and excessive on the boards space. :blink: heres to learning.

gerbil i do like your idea of selecting a pic that would create discussion, especially when my experiences have been so positive. a trigger to share what i have learnt. maybe even try and instill some curiosity into the conservatives!

and then (like tonic) the overall flower does represent love, so i am going to have to print them both for different reasons (and i find it easier than having to choose!).

medicinedan, it stands about 1.3 from rim of pot. but i have had it since about a meter. The flowering gaurdian of my other much smaller cacti.

thanks again. :)