The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

How to spot an agent

Guest Warrioe-Sage

[this is a personal attack on members and will not be tolerated here. Torsten]

[yawn]

thanks for the heads up, i didn't even know i was one thanks for pointing that out, whats the use of believing in such information when there are such unreliable sources, not to say that its not true, you don't even know if any of these things are real.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
thanks for the heads up, i didn't even know i was one thanks for pointing that out, whats the use of believing in such information when there are such unreliable sources, not to say that its not true, you don't even know if any of these things are real.

Spud you got to wait ur turn. ur new to the crew, ur posts carry little weight as we speak...

EY, now its war. instead of making new posts to defame your oppenents, how about replying like a normal FUCKING person instead of nit picking ur own arguments?? U are the only agent like person around here and if ur not then ur just fucking crazy. read and reply to ur other posts b4 u make useless new ones.

Lets see what riddle he comes up with here..

how little? how is secret societies, ufo's, aliens something that has happened thousands of years ago, stargates, dimensions going to get me my next job or next skill in life, help me to acheive those things in life that i need to become a happy person.

its very immature name calling, looking down on people not very WARRIOR-SAGE like.....

*jumps on bandwagon*

This sort of shit aught to go straight to the degenerated threads forum. WS - you need to stop visiting your little conspiracy sites - they have turned you into a nut job, just like 95% of the members at the forums here think you are.

To start calling people 'agents' - you are showing truly schizophrenic behaviour - just like onemind had explained in another thread.

Seriously - how old are you? Have you ever been seen by a psychiatrist? Ever considered getting your head checked?

Ya might as well add me to your list of 'agents' - you are a wang bat.

You need help. You have been told this before, and to keep adding your cut and paste threads spreading conspiracy crap isnt really anything to do with this community IMO. Sure, it has branched out from ethno plants, but I dont think we want constant mis information and brain numbing rubbish posted here for us to avoid.

I hope you seek help for your symptoms of schizophrenia. Please, get better. Then by all means, post something that doesnt involve a ridiculously far fetched conspiracy.

And while I'm on my rant, what the fark is with the 'hehe!! just askin' shit that you feel the need to add in every response you give? It appears that you lack self confidence and comes across as another schizophrenic behaviour...

*end rant* *jumps back off band wagon*

Spud you got to wait ur turn. ur new to the crew, ur posts carry little weight as we speak...

what an incredibly arrogant thing to say. Especially from someone who's posts are delusional rambles most of the time. oh, and btw, he's been here longer than you.

what an incredibly arrogant thing to say. Especially from someone who's posts are delusional rambles most of the time. oh, and btw, he's been here longer than you.

hahaha didn't even realise that, such a noob mistake.

Guest onemind

dam, i didnt get to read this post.

BUt WS is right, i am a 4th dimensional lizard seeking to enslave mankind and feed off their fears :P

Cant believe i will get banned before this prick.

But lets keep his schizophrenic ramblings for scientific evidence because it does so much for the credibility of the people that use this forum..

Not meaning to sound righteous but why don't you just learn to take his posts with a grain of salt?

No-one forces you sit at your computer and read his shit.

Life is Life and all of it should atleast be respected.

SO WHAT if WS is running what some would call "dodgy software". Who are we to say what software is right or wrong?

Is Ozzy Osbourne (bad example) a nutjob? What about someone like Sid Barret, Van Gogh, Isacc Newton, etc. all these guys were different to their contempories and pushed on into the darkness to see what they could find.

The ones that live on the periphery play their part in society too, even if it is only to remind others that there are other ways of perceiving reality.

Guest onemind
Sid Barret, Van Gogh, Isacc Newton
Please dont compare WS with the likes of these men..
The ones that live on the periphery play their part in society too, even if it is only to remind others that there are other ways of perceiving reality

Actually, society builds mental institutions and locks them up to keep them away from the rest of us..

All i am saying is, i for one didnt bother with WS posts and managed to ignore them. However, since i like to post in the spiritual forum more than the plant forums its insulting to the rest of us that we should be lumped in with WS like idiots..

The only difference between crazy and genius is success. Shiva is right, you know WS posts conspiracy stuff so why read them if you dont like it? You guys wound him up, you could have just left it.

Guest onemind

Success at what? Defeating the illuminati and single handedly saving the world by spamming forums with paranoid bs?

success in the eyes of the majority of the public. Public majority rules.

Guest onemind

Public majority would rule that WS is clinically insane..

Success is staying alive, subjectuive success is acheiving goals that the individual has set himself and since WS posts do nothing to further his goal he is not succeeding..

If success is staying alive then everyone thats ever lived has failed.

Im with teo But at the same time people have different views of success.

Guest onemind

I'm with naja..

Who cares about the definition of success. WS is a [yawn +strike]..

You know what makes me laugh? WS would proberbly be turning a blind eye to all this and I doubt he'll dignify this topic with a response. Maybe he is paranoid Maybe he's just really stoned either way like has been said before don't read his conspiracies that way the neptunian neo nazi agents of the apocalypse have no sway over you.

Personally I think it get really sad once it hits this point of slander. Give the guy a break he's just paranoid which is the end result of most drugs.... Something which everyone here seems to support. If you ask me you should be helping him rather than alienating him

thats true, but hes got some blame too, have you read most of his posts ? and not just subject matter, but he attacks the non beleavers too.

Yeah i've read a few but i stopped reading them a long time ago. He does get carried away sometimes. As said by a few people ignore his posts and he has nothing to slander you for. He'll either get bored or post something of worth

Nah but i enjoy his posts. some of them anyway.

But the problem is he doesent discuss things. Like u can ask him something and you get a bunch of blabering.

I dont think iv ever been too rude to him b4 today when he put me on his warrior sage terrorist list.