The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

How to spot an agent

I think an intervention is in order.

Warrior Sage You Have A Problem!

success in the eyes of the majority of the public. Public majority rules.
Exactly.
Public majority would rule that WS is clinically insane..

What if something he says triggers something in someone else that then goes on to do big shit then makes a career out of collaborating with WS Lennon-McCartney style?

BAM! WS is successful in the eyes of the majority, just as possible as anything else in life.

You must admit he's got everyone thinking about this shit to some extent hasn't he?

lol i was merely pointing out you might think somone is crazy now but should the public majority change their mind he might be proclaimed a genius, shit look at all the big things in the past, the world was once flat, continental drift didnt occur, these people were labeled crazy because public majority didnt believe them, whos got shit on their face now?

I dont think WS is crazy.

What if something he says triggers something in someone else that then goes on to do big shit then makes a career out of collaborating with WS Lennon-McCartney style?

BAM! WS is successful in the eyes of the majority, just as possible as anything else in life.

Yup, then you onemind would be labeled crazy by the public. Its stupid really but thats the place we live in.

As i said before, if you dont like wat he says and cant say anything nice, dont read it or read but dont post.

Guest onemind
But the problem is he doesent discuss things. Like u can ask him something and you get a bunch of blabering.

I dont think iv ever been too rude to him b4 today when he put me on his warrior sage terrorist list.

Exactly, even if you try to talk to him he just calls you a nazi agent that cant see the truth that only he can see.

Delusion at its finest..

Guest onemind
Yup, then you onemind would be labeled crazy by the public. Its stupid really

You have got that right, it is stupid. Who gives a fuck what the stupid public thinks?

WS will never be the cause for anything great. Internet nutjobs are a dime a dozen..

Guest onemind

true, i will tone it down a bit from here on in.

I think the reason is that i quit pot and cigarettes 4 years ago and have been in a bad mood ever since..

Guest onemind

Its a choice between being a grumpy bastard or ending up like WS..

:)

I'd rather read WS's posts.. :lol:

Go :bong:

You may come up with something that gets others thinking.

Not all the time, but I do like reading things that go against my grain..

I would rather suck my balls..

Erm well you surely must read his posts to critise them.

Suck away

Thats the best fucking come back I've heard all day!

You really must a stretched the old grey matter on that one you [twiddlydee]

Guest onemind

How many strikes for that one Torsten?

How many strikes for that one Torsten?

Funny how much you care about other's strikes rather than your own :rolleyes: .

Let's see, reputable long term member, never lost his cool before, gets shits with incessant troll, hmmmm, should I ban him instantly, or maybe just send him a pm asking not to do it again? I think I'll go for the latter cos I don't think he'll do it again [and if he does then he'll get a warning].

C'mon, let's hear the troll chorus of how unfair life is, or at least how arbitrary this admin is. Bottom line is that if it annoys the trolls then it can't be all bad :P

Guest onemind

Well an astute practicioner of the law like yourself should know that even trolls deserve a defence ;)

Its not about the comment, just your double standards and quackery in general..

Myagi - "best Defence...Not be there"

:)

Meaning you wont have to defend yourself if you dident getyour in those situations

Ok, that was stupid on my part, apologies for my behavior not my sentiments

Where do you get off calling someone, anyone schizophrenic, especially if one where suffering from a mental illness as you believe, now thats low, it goes beyond petty name calling, it is plain hurtful and damaging

I can't express my annoyance much more than I already have