The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

The Ancients where more advanced then us today...ACCEPT IT

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Socrates, 2400 years ago, said: "Wisdom is knowing how little we know"

So if people, or at least one hell of a wise guy, knew this 2400 years

ago, it would make you wonder how most people have turned into the

warmongering religious fanatics (both in the middle east and the west).

It is what Terence Mckenna and Michael Tsarion (and countless others probably)

all say - humanity right now isn't at its "peak" or even approaching it! The peak

of humanity, wisdom, knowledge, passed us by probably tens of thousands of

years ago.

The pyramids, all I would like to see is some company put one

stone on top of another m'kay. For proper proof, take the heaviest stones in the Giza

complex and try to do it with stones that size. They do not need to build a pyramid like

the Great Pyramid that has 2.3 Million blocks of stone - enough stone to build 30 Empire

State Buildings, or a wall around France that is 3 Metres high and 1 Metre thick (although

that would be a great idea, sorry French, but it would!) but no one CAN even go a fraction

of the way whoever built those things went - 0.00000004 of the way! That is all they have

to do to convince me - put one block of stone on top of another, they can't do it today,

5500+ years later, although some say the pyramids are far older than that, tens of

thousands of years older.

I think it is interesting that some of the researchers in Egypt have started to uncover huge cities of the workers they claim built the pyramids. The interesting thing is that the workers were far from peasants and slaves. They had many bakeries and food preparation areas and they are uncovering facts that totally go against the whole jew as a slave disinfo campaign.

This is an exciting time in which we live and each day brings us closer to the Truth.

Why the ancients where more advanced then us today.

1 - The Empire State Building is just a shell of a building.

2 - For the above reason, it will not still be there in 5500 years time.

3 - You can build 30 Empire State Buildings from the amount of stone

in the great Pyramid.

4 - My argument isn't about todays workers working with stone, it is that

there isn't a crane strong enough to lift stones as large as the largest

stones in the pyramid... therefore it follows to suggest that the Egyptians,

or should I say whoever/whatever built those pyramids, was more advanced

than we are now, because we cannot do what they did. I have heard various

thin excuses as to how these people built those pyramids, the most common

one is that they built ramps and pushed the stones up the ramps, just one

problem with this - it would take more stone to build the ramp than it would

the pyramid and the ramp would have to be on such a shallow gradient that

the ramp would have to be miles long. The other theory is sheer manpower,

that millions of people lifted the stone... just one problem with this, you cannot

physically fit enough people around the base of those stones for them to be able

to lift them.

5 - I can't prove this but Stephen Mehler who studies the "Khemit" (ancient Egypt)

said the great pyramid only deviates half an inch (12.5mm) across the entirety of

its one acre base. He reckons it is actually built on the top of a levelled off mountain

of granite. Also, he says some stones are held together with a substance we cannot

identify, like a cement. Not only are the pyramids impossible for us to build now in

2007 but they were even made to be waterproof, and also have "air conditioning"

if you want to call it that, I guess thats what it is, air conditioning.

... there was a guy claiming the Egyptians had

advanced technology, gadgets and so on, then another guy saying no way, wheres

the evidence of such technology... then the other guy said what is true, that if they

had gadgets like that there won't be anything left of any of them now, because

anything that is not "nailed to the floor" so to speak, gets taken by whoever is

passing by and used to make spears, whatever. Even the metal brackets that

hold some of those stones toether have been removed/stolen, all the interiors

of all the known pyramids have been emptied... I have to agree with that view,

that there wouldn't be any technology left if the Egyptians had such a thing, but

then, its not logical to say this, its like Bush claiming Iraq has WMD's and because

we cant find them it doesn't mean he hasn't got them, no but whilst you can't find

these things then indeed, there is no proof of it. The guy arguing for the Egyptian

gadgets said if you drove to Africa today and left a Land Rover there, then came

back in just 2 weeks, there would be no Land Rover! Not because anyone drove

it away but because they dismantled it and turned it into cooking pots, spears

and so on. Even though theres no proof of Egyptian tech, I still can accept that this

could have happened to the gadgets.

If its cranes though, then I can't really see anyone being able to dismantle something

like that without people later on at least working out it belonged to a crane, so I don't

think they were using cranes, no.

intrestingly the pyramid blocks are not the largest quarried stones used in a man made construction that goes to a huge stone block that makes up part of a wall in an ancient temple complex in turkey lebanon and is estimated to be at least 4 times larger than the biggest stone from the pyramids.

incastones.jpg

Theres also one in Peru (I think) thats part of a wall...

That biggest stone there in the middle, although you can't tell how big the stone is

from this, I think this is the right one.

Apparently theres also a massive rectangular stone in Giza thats far bigger than any of

the others, this wasn't lifted onto other stones I don't think but it was certainly moved

to where it is now. Honestly that one weighs thousands of tons.

Some of those Inca stones in Peru though, are the weight of three jumbo jets.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_baalbek_2.htm

http://www.vejprty.com/baalbek.htm

Aha, this is more like it, with people there so you can see the size of it...

ballom.jpg

Hadjar el Gouble (the Stone of the South) 1,170 metric tons

Never seen this before but this is just like the one in Giza, maybe even bigger, its the same shape too.

I read, heard, or saw, picture, or video/audio source, a theory that the Egyptians used a form or resonant energy to build he pyramids.

this resonating/amplifying sound,didnt build pyramids, it was used to create

energy inside the pyramid after it was built. It is that David Hatcher Childress that said, in

ancient Africa, there was a river that was many times bigger than the nile - 100 miles wide

and thousands of miles long. He reckons, tunnels were made from this river to the pyramids...

well theres no reckoning really I mean the tunnels are there to this day, but they go to a dry

river bed, that some argue isn't a river bed and that there was no ancient river, but there is

grass growing there to this day that David Hatcher Childress said lives because there is still

water deep deep underground.

He said the reason these water tunnels were made was so water could run underneath the

pyramids and it was the noise of the flowing water that resonated up into the chambers of

the pyramid. He even said they got it wrong at one point and caused an explosion inside

the pyramid (the ceiling is charred). Of course, it could have just been burnt with a torch

but its really high up though... he reckons the explosion was caused by the water and the

sound of it amplifying too much.

I got that video/lecture on eMule, its David Hatcher Childress, the same one who found

the Mayan ceiling... in Egypt inside a remote tomb the public are not allowed into and he

had to do some arm twisting to even be able to go inside it. It was a great video that, in

fact I am gonna watch it again tonight.

They say engineers from all over the world go to these places and are amazed at how well these buildings are built.

The funny thing is that the older the building the better made they are.

The buildings were designed to last and stand for thousands of years

I just dont get lucky with this sort of thing.

Do you people know about Iapetus?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Now there's an interesting concept: Those stones weren't carried or built by humans alone, but with help of alien powers. They were only calling them 'gods' later on, because of the unknown factors, because the people back then actually experienced the 'talents' of alien forces first hand. Who would believe them? Even today. When I write this people will say that I'm a nutcase. I don't think I am. The god-like creations are warning signs, telling us of what and who were here before, created with the help of those creatures themselves. They have wings for a reason. They are being connected with 'great powers' for a reason. Because they actually HAD those powers. Because they could fly. Because they came 'from the skies'.

I wonder if anyone has ever considered that the Earths gravitational pull might have been

nowhere near as much as it is today? Or that maybe in "key places" on the "grid" of

what they call ley lines, the gravity was nowhere near as much?

and easy to lift the blocks?

Damn man have I stumbled on something here or what?! The poles could have shifted

since that time, or could have had that "golden era" as they call it where building these

collosal structures was possible.

Maybe having gravity @ 1000 times less than it is now could kill humans, for whatever

reason, like depleted muscles etc etc, I don't know.

Even if the reason these stones were transportable was because of a far weaker

gravitational pull on the Earth, it still doesn't really explain how they cut the stones

so perfectly. Theres even things in Egypt carved out of stone so well that people

have said you can't carve stuff out of stone THAT accurately without using

a laser to do it!

Stuff like this, look at how perfectly carved it is...

horus%20of%20edfu_640.jpg

Look at the carvings behind it too... they are hardly carvings, more like "cut"

into the rock in one feld swoop (no pun intended with the owl, lol)

But whats the deal with all these animal/human human animals huh? I think

they were messing about with genes, splicing humans with animals etc, we get

told these are all gods and so on but, hmmmm, were these people really as

stupid as we are?! I think not! Saying its all "gods" is the easy way to say

"nobody really knows why" but people have answers for everything, this is

what annoys me... no, theres just things we CANNOT explain, ACCEPT IT.

That video is called:

Technology.of.the.Gods.-.The.Incredible.Sciences.of.the.Ancients.(David.Childress).(2004).avi (90 mins)

Its not on Google Video though

If you wanna see it have a look on eMule (slow but you will get it in the end)

or download (small file) or watch from here.

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-10.html

download

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/netscape/us/vide...der_guts_dl.avi

The Sphinx was said to be connected to the people from the civilization of Atlantis.

(Atlantis is said to be an even older and more ancient civilization than Egypt, but many of its influences live on today)

They were said to have had flying machines and advanced laser technology, using light and crystals!

Star Wars anyone? Not that these people were where Star Wars came from.

But, deep in the subconscious we will see that what has happend will happen again.

The same story told an infinute number of times, just a different way of telling it because of the language

and contemporary way of thinking! Take for instance Christ and Krishna, same story but told in a different way!

It was said that they were punished for abusing their power, hence why the ocean swallowed them.

This is also a modern day occurrence with Global Warming and massive storms like Katrina!

We have advanced laser technology using crystals and flying machines. But these have been abused again!

Made for destruction, we will only see destruction. BUT if made for life, we will see life. There is an interconnectedness

in everything. It only takes shifting that point of view to see it.

Take for example! You're watching a baseball game right?

You're seat is out in center field slightly more towards right field. And you watch the pitcher throw a mean fast ball!

You're rooting for the batter and the ump calls a strike! But from your angle it looks like he threw a ball! So you get

upset and start calling the ump all kinds of bad names. Telling him he should get some glasses! Etc! But, if you only shifted

your view more in the spot like the ump, your bias would be different! This is what we see happening in real world conflicts!

I could come up with lots more examples but this one is easy enough to get! You could apply this example to anything from

Basketball to track, imagining as you're the coach or the official, the player or the spectator! From the different positions there will always

be a different view! So I believe its important for us not to brush off someone's point of view right away without giving it thought,

for it could be the answer! At the same time, its important not to roll with a person's point of view immediately for someone else

might come along with a more accurate point! It's the open mind theory. Keeping an open mind will bring you great knowledge of all views!

Therefore you will appear less bias!

Anyways, I'm not saying anyone is bias here, I'm just iterating my belief into how I see things in a very connected way!

So, back to the Sphinx! A man named Edgar Casey, who was a modern century prophet (like Nostradamus) who saw things

that others couldn't. But he only saw these things when he hypnotized himself. He basically tapped into the subconscious of the mind

where space and time are irrelevant. Past, Present and Future are one with everything.

So he saw things in the past, Atlantian times,

present, with modern sickness and medicinal advices, and he predicted the wars to come, including the great transition in 2000 to 2012!

His readings were dated back before the great depression (which he also predicted), he saw that under the right foot of the Sphinx were

hidden all the secrets of Atlantis. That was before technology really boomed! Is there a coincidence or did we just discover their existence

and try to dupe them off as a myth and claim that we developed their technologies?

This is my true question for you! As our governments

have been ruled by deception and fraud( science will only look at what ever fits in fabricated puzzle and reject other sciences that dont). Wouldn't it at all be possible for them to claim this as their own? Cause once claimed, you get royalties.(look at tesla invention where supressed also so we could not have free energy)

thats how I see it! If it were a technology from Atlantians then it should be free for us all, for they left it to us! But along with such power

comes great responsibility! And that is what our governments have been quite lacking in! Responsibility towards its own people and to life itself!

It seems as though we are being ruled by those who follow the evil path of the closed fist philosophy! It's time to transform this dark presents in

all of us into light. Only then we will truly be responsible beings of life! And transforming darkness isn't done by using darkness on darkness!

Thats just like saying I want to make green, so I think I'll mix blue with blue!

Anyway I'm done for now. Hope I've induced some thought, for while writing this response, I certainly induced my own!

download (small file) or watch this video since no one can be botherd reading and trying to understand what I am talking about.

It will explain it better then I can.

Watch it and see if it still sounds crazy

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt21-2006-10.html

download (100 megs)

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/netscape/us/vide...der_guts_dl.avi

Quote:

Popular Lost Cities author David Childress opens the door to the amazing world of ancient technology, from the computers of the ancient world to the "flying machines of the gods." Technology of the Gods explores the technology that was allegedly used in Atlantis and the theory that the Great Pyramid of Egypt was originally a gigantic power station. Childress also uncovers many other mysteries, including: *

the technology of ancient flight *

how the ancients used electricity *

megalithic building techniques *

the use of crystal lenses and the fire from the gods *

ancient evidence of high-tech weapons, including atomic weapons *

the role of modern inventors, such as Nikola Tesla, in bringing ancient technology into modern use *

impossible artifacts, and more, much more. Childress has done it again! From beginning to end, Technology of the Gods is filled with facts, keen observations and tales that challenge modern assumptions in a humorous, intelligent and compelling way that is quintessential Childress.

About the Author

David Hatcher Childress is the author of 15 books, including The Lost Cities Series, The Time Travel Handbook and The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla. He has appeared in numerous documentaries about Atlantis, ancient mysteries and UFOs, including The Mysterious Origins of Man, with Charlton Heston, and The Search For Atlantis, with Richard Crenna. He also appears regularly on national and international radio programs. He lives near Chicago.

One more thing I will add

Still think Atlantis is a myth of mythical proportions ?? .

That is the same thing they said about troy.. untill it was discovered

Quote:

Every student knows of the story of Troy, the tale told by Homer in the Iliad thousands of years ago. For centuries, it was believed that it was just that, a story, while the city of Troy lay buried beneath the sands of Turkey and the mythology of the past. But in 1870, a German entrepreneur by the name of Heinrich Schliemann set out, with Iliad in hand, to discover the ancient city and validate the story of Homer. By 1873, he had unearthed the city of Troy, one of archaeology's most famous discoveries.

http://library.thinkquest.org/3011/troy.htm

Many scholars and scientists ridiculed the accounts as myth. ...

the german Heinrich Schliemann, is almost as legendary He was ridiculed in archeological circles (he had never studied archeology)

He defying the ridicule of the learned world, and he actually unearths the remains of the ancient city of Troy. ...

Its only a matter of time until Atlantis is discovered.

Where ????

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...Atlantis++Andes

or

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...4cbd171f87e8be0

"Legend has it that a vast subterranean network exists in the Andes. This would infer engineering skill of the highest calibre which the early inhabitants of South America did not lack. The megalithic stonework of Tiahuanaco has to be seen to be believed. Stones are fitted together with insets without cement as if they were ivory and not 20-ton stone blocks. These ruins were ancient even at the time of the Conquest, nor could the Indians of the period provide an answer as to the identity of the Titan-builders. Another puzzle at Tiahuanaco is the absence of burial sites in the complex. Does the reign of the Tiahuanacan Empire... go back to an unknown chapter of prehistory?"

"The Jesuit Agnelio Oliva (1572-1542) recorded the words of an old Inca quipu reader to the effect that the real Tiahuanaco was a subterranean city exceeding the one above ground in vastness. It was believed that the entrance to the underground apartments could be gained through four tunnels. Last century one passage was evidently found as treasure hunters managed to get in, to look for gold, but only one came out. He brought out with him two gold bars but left behind his sanity. After this incident the Peruvian government decided to wall up the cave entrance..."

Lost Subterranean Incan Treasures in Bolivia and Peru

There have been many historical figures (Incans and Spaniards) from the era of the Spanish Conquistadors that stated that the Incas kept a well guarded secret of underground tunnels criss-crossing Bolivia and Peru. They also attested that those ancient tunnels hundreds of miles long were built by an unknown peoples many years before them! Perhaps the Tiahuanacans? Check out the underlined link on on top for more info.

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/ Best Torrent site for info around

Come and talk about this and many other things http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums

Enjoy

AVI File Details

========================================

Name.........: Atlantis in the Andes OGnir XVID.avi

Filesize.....: 161 MB (or 165,352 KB or 169,320,834 bytes)

Runtime......: 00:46:38 (69,958 fr)

Video Codec..: XviD

Video Bitrate: 284 kb/s

Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo) VBR

Frame Size...: 352x288 (1.22:1) [=11:9]

Guest onemind

Ok, i didnt read the whole thing because who the fuck can be bothered listening to your shit.

You cant compare the technogical advancements just going by buildings.

How many microchips do archiologists find in egypt? I would like to see one of your pyramid building slaves build the computer you are using right now.

So what if they had a shit load of slaves to stack rocks on top of each other back then, the pyramids are so over rated.

Where is your evidence that we couldnt build a pyrimad today with our technology? Its total bs that you think we cant build cranes to life one of those rocks. Do you just make this shit up?

The egyptians didnt have computers, refridgerators, tvs, cars, jets, satellites, space travel ect ect. They had a bunch of stones with finger paintings on them.

Get over it you [yawn].

Guest Warrioe-Sage

exactly why do you RAISE the bar to TRUMP mythical by your added MYTHICAL of a MYTHICAL!?hehe!!......just askin....

OH!?you dont watch movies!?you dont say in your HEART!?"I know that's right!?"!?....it's all relative!?....dont you agree!?....on who your RELATIVES are!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

like PICTURE phones in every home!?live conversation with your chosen partner right on your handset!?back in 1955!?hehe!!....just askin....

Guest onemind

Why do all your original posts appear comprehendable then your replies sounds like [yawn]?

I really love the bit where you ask what the egyptian obsession with all the animal symbols are in their sculptures and heiroglyphs then you conclude that they must be cloning and gene splicing. ROFL!

Aboriginal cave paintings have pictures of kangaroos and crocodiles, older cave paintings have picture of bison, elephants ect ect. Did you think it might be because we a surrounded by fucking animals and there is not much else in nature to draw? Of course not, they were obviously splicing genes.

[yawn]. I have found hundreds of pictures of giant cranes lifting giant ships made of steel that weigh 100 times more than your piddly pyramid stones.

I can debunk every cooky peice of crap you come out with.

YOu lack even the slightest amount of critical thinking skills.

Honestly mate, [yawn]. Go stick to the david icke and alan jones forums where [yawn]..

Lmao ah funny.

onemind does have some points. i recon the pyramids can be built these days if people wanted to,m but theres better things to do these days i guess.

although i would also agree the pyramids are pretty old and the fact there spread over the new and old worlds is pretty interesting.

And also 2400 years ago when Socrates was around, im sure people where just as corrupt and there was as much if not more war then now. ( im sure there was alot more:"_+)

Guest onemind

I should make it clear that i am not saying people in the ancient world weren't smart. I have read plato and socrates and agree they were very smart guys. What happened in athens and egypt is facinating and you could spend a lifetime researching the past. They were very advanced because they figured out the angles of triangles and the power of using leverage but that is not to say they were doing genetic engineering or traveling through fucking stargates. Too much tv for this nutjob me thinks.

openpitminepv7.jpg

caterpillar20mining20trcl2.jpg

Yes, we lack the technology. These are just small mines and trucks. Search a bit longer and find even bigger shit because i cant be fucked. Its amazing what is out there beyone your mums bedroom where you sit on the internet being brainwashed by marketing wizards selling sci fi books to people brought up on star trek and marijuana.

All this modern technology comes from the begining minds of the greeks and egyptians and romans. YEs, they were doing some amazing shit back then and we have built on it and got further than previous generations. Doesnt mean they were a 4th dimenional lizard breed keeping our true history hidden from us.

Fuck you piss me off.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Dont listen to onemind he is an agent.

Run...the truth is hidden and must be discovered(unearthed/earned!?)that's the foundations of science itself!?how much more the realm of MIND (not onemind thats NAZi shit) which i recently had an insight into!?you know about lobotomies!?you know about brain electro stimulation and memory response!?science should be asking how to re-write code/pathways so that BAD influences can be erased/eliminated!?crazy tendencies can be BLOTTED out with out tissue destruction!?that's why i believe VIRTUAL reality has such a promising future!?what ever happened to THAT big CRAZE!?went underground!?like ZION!?(the bad effects potentially outweigh the good!?)remember "20,000 leagues under the sea"!?hehe!!.....just askn.....

Ok, i didnt read the whole thing because who the fuck can be bothered listening to your shit.

You cant compare the technogical advancements just going by buildings.

How many microchips do archiologists find in egypt? I would like to see one of your pyramid building slaves build the computer you are using right now.

So what if they had a shit load of slaves to stack rocks on top of each other back then, the pyramids are so over rated.

Where is your evidence that we couldnt build a pyrimad today with our technology? Its total bs that you think we cant build cranes to life one of those rocks. Do you just make this shit up?

The egyptians didnt have computers, refridgerators, tvs, cars, jets, satellites, space travel ect ect. They had a bunch of stones with finger paintings on them.

Get over it you fucking wanker.

So there was a response written, but it'll go nowhere so why bother...

So exactly what was your point returning here onemind? No one wants your abuse and it radiates out into the rest of the forum, can you leave now? things actually felt like they were starting to get back on track...

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Is ONEMIND trying to test our PATIENCE??

so then does anyone HAVE to ask themselves WHAT controls(everyones!?) PATIENCE FACTOR!?cause it is apparent the a FACTOR is involved!?now that brings us to the FACTS of each 1 of us!?how many are shared and how many are independent!?and if SHARED it becomes apparent that this POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTES to PATIENCE!?the FACTOR necessary for acceptance!?i mean we go the the doctors office and we WAIT patiently for the EXPECTED results of a SCRUTINY that we do NOT control!?we may have fear OR hope but we do NOT control the OUTCOME!?this is in effect GIVING over your OWN will to a HIGHER POWER!?a more KNOWLEDGEABLE person!?you did notice the CORRECT spellin is a little weird as it contains the factors of knowledge and ABLE!?hehe!!so WHO'S PAYIN for YOUR attention!?that you NEED re-minders!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

onemind, it's a pity that your quite relevant criticism has to come with serves of insults. Please find a different way of communicating your displeasure or your return will be shortlived.

Onemind, ur post was so good up till the last line lol. so close to a profanity free post.

WS, calling people agents aint cool, i could call u an agent for getting information that may have some credible science and then shitting on it by throwing lizard men and stargates into the equation.

I mean, for an example.. In a few of ur post u claim bush is an evil greedy bastard,which is true but then u go ahead and continue the story with child sacrifices,occult rituals, Stargates.. and like i said b4 lizardmen.

Now thats ur right to think what you will, but to insist that anything else is wrong, then, to the mind of those reading, may get the idea that its all bollox and bush aint really a bad guy. (not exactly us on this forum) but the normal day to day citizen that might stumble on.

In a nutshell my point is that you are an agent and are here by charged with distorting the facts.

Do i have a witness?

if its degenerated to name calling on both side can you guys take it outside please?

or do i have to be a tool and start reporting posts to mods?

I agree that what ancient civilizations accomplished with what means they had at the time is incredible. Building walls so massive and vast, monuments that laugh at time itself. But in our day we don't need such walls, we have found new ways to keep people from invading. We design a horribly destructive bomb and threaten to use it. Instead of making things to last through time we make cheap crap that will break so the economy can continue. We do things different now because the world is a different place to what it was back then, not really for the better but at the same time deffinatley not for the worse.

That being said, becasue the world has changed and the way we do things has changed, much of the knowledge that enabled these ancients to accomplish what they did has been lost. This is a real shame. The way we live now is not sustainable and much of this lost knowledge was valuable not only because of what it enabled one to do but why it was best done that way.

The mathermatics of the ancients is something that amazes me. Being able to so accuratly calculate construction measurements to lunar cycles without the use of computers.

The past holds much mystery and amazement, enough to keep you gob smacked for a life time. Best not to "read" into it to much though.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
I agree that what ancient civilizations accomplished with what means they had at the time is incredible. Building walls so massive and vast, monuments that laugh at time itself. But in our day we don't need such walls, we have found new ways to keep people from invading. We design a horribly destructive bomb and threaten to use it. Instead of making things to last through time we make cheap crap that will break so the economy can continue. We do things different now because the world is a different place to what it was back then, not really for the better but at the same time deffinatley not for the worse.

That being said, becasue the world has changed and the way we do things has changed, much of the knowledge that enabled these ancients to accomplish what they did has been lost. This is a real shame. The way we live now is not sustainable and much of this lost knowledge was valuable not only because of what it enabled one to do but why it was best done that way.

The mathermatics of the ancients is something that amazes me. Being able to so accuratly calculate construction measurements to lunar cycles without the use of computers.

The past holds much mystery and amazement, enough to keep you gob smacked for a life time. Best not to "read" into it to much though.

Maybe the ancient had to build there buildings the way they did. there might of been more earthquaks back then so our types of building wouldnt be any good for those times?

and how do you know that at one time these building may of had computers and and other tech fitted to them, maybe they had advenced tech we dont know of yet?

did any one watch the video I posted yet?

Onemind watch that and you can tell your boss WS is on to it

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

and how do you know that at one time these building may of had computers and and other tech fitted to them, maybe they had advenced tech we dont know of yet?

Because there is absolutely no evidence of it. Even if these artifacts had been stolen thru the ages, there would surely be something to show that it had existed - completely vanishing is believable, but not likely.

They did have some amazing tech that we do know of - batteries. This was incredibly advanced for the time, and looking back on it now, it is incredibly primitive. To assume or even hope they had computers or flying machines, or something to help them lift the rocks for the pyramids seems ridiculous. They didnt have enough materials to make such technologies.

The pyramids have been thought to have been built with sheer manpower, and these theories have been proven on small scale models.

What more do you want?

They were able to conduct such amazing mathematical equations because they didnt have things like television to steal their time away. When you life a simple life without such things to dull the mind, you are able to think at your potential. This would have been how they were so intellegent. I can assure you, there are such people throughout history, and modern times. The human brain has been an amazing tool to life on earth since its creation or evolution.

Does that help solve your mysteries?

therefore it follows to suggest that the Egyptians,

or should I say whoever/whatever built those pyramids, was more advanced

than we are now, because we cannot do what they did.

I can't climb a tree like a monkey, that doesn't mean its more advanced than me. They can dismantle the whole empire state building and relocate/rebuild it quicker and more feasibly than the Giza pyramids ever could... one could argue that is more advanced architecture.

It's the open mind theory. Keeping an open mind will bring you great knowledge of all views!

Therefore you will appear less bias!

Then howcome you (aswell as many egyptian conspiracy theorists) never seem to include the failed pyramids such as the Snerfu bent pyramids?

post-1159-1177036702_thumb.jpg

The Egyptian accomplishment of (to express it in simplistic terms) piling up a lot of stone blocks into a heap would indeed have been realizable with their technology. They built the Giza pyramids well because they had a shitload of practice and learnt from their MISTAKES. We can trace a gradual evolution in the design and construction techniques over the many centuries during which the various pyramids were built. I personally see more value in appreciating that realistic evolution and their realistic thoughts on the afterlife. Bringing conspiracy theories into it is ok and interesting to ponder but I guess I feel like the egyptian culture should be recognised more honestly for what it was. Progress is not linear but exponential. If I was egyptian I would be offended by people claiming aliens built the pyramids rather than talented ancestors born into a stone masonry influenced social construct.

This is my true question for you! As our governments

have been ruled by deception and fraud( science will only look at what ever fits in fabricated puzzle and reject other sciences that dont). Wouldn't it at all be possible for them to claim this as their own? Cause once claimed, you get royalties.(look at tesla invention where supressed also so we could not have free energy)

Have you ever worked for, contributed to or recieved benefits from the government or people associated with directly or indirectly with the government? Your part of your civil society just as much as your president is.

It seems as though we are being ruled by those who follow the evil path of the closed fist philosophy! It's time to transform this dark presents in

all of us into light. Only then we will truly be responsible beings of life!

It is a common characteristic of many stone age cultures to believe that ALL EVIL PHENOMENON HAVE SOME HUMAN AGENCY. The Gebusi tribe, for example, a small society of some 450 people living in a lowland rain forest in south-central New Guinea believe that any time someone dies of illness, the cause is witchcraft, so they ALWAYS find a witch and promptly kill him (or her). This otherwise peaceful tribe has the highest murder rate in the world. Catholic ethnologist René Girard in his book 'Scapegoat' explains how SCIENCE WAS BORN **AFTER*** society learned to discipline the wild FALSE NEUROTIC PRESCIENTIFIC inferences of CONSPIRACY THEORY thinking. It is the logic of the mob promoting pseudo-logical explanations for major catastrophes in order to achieve cathartic relief. So, as the conspiracy theorists are fond of saying: WAKE UP FOLKS!!!!

Maybe the ancient had to build there buildings the way they did. there might of been more earthquaks back then so our types of building wouldnt be any good for those times?

I can tell you for a fact that earthquakes were one of the reasons their buildings were made with such fine craftsmanship. There is a monastary in greese that is built upon a mountain peak that at first sight looks like it should crumble. Who ever built it designed it with such a perfect balance that it can and has withstood earthquakes. The archatectural finese is beyond superb! How the hell they built it way up their is another puzzler.

Well I guess we don't really know that they didn't have computers in the pyramids but from all the stories and encounters that Rome had with Egypt their was no mention of wizz bang gadgetry such as electronics. The bible where it deals with "gods people" in slavery in Egypt mentions that the Pharoh had diviners and magicians, practicers of magic. What exactly these were is anyones theory and you will prolly take the ball and run with that one WS but there are any number of explanations for these accounts, some less mysterious than others. Fact is just becasue you believe it to be true doesn't mean it is. One could theorise and contemplate the mysteries of life and the past based on these vauge references and accounts for all eternety and still never come up with what really happened.

I think the scifi show Stargate SG-1 would be right up your alley WS :wink:

Guest onemind
Dont listen to onemind he is an agent.
rofl, suck my dick..
Run...the truth is hidden and must be discovered(unearthed/earned!?)that's the foundations of science itself!?how much more the realm of MIND (not onemind thats NAZi shit) which i recently had an insight into!?you know about lobotomies!?

The sad fact is that all my views are based on hard, peer reviewd scientists, historians, archiologists reports ect ect while all your conspiracy shit is based on fantasy, mental illness and speculation with zero evidence. It must be good to call all the smartest researchers in the world nazi, 1984 agents.

I dont know why any of us waste our breathes on the shear millions of deluded nutjobs like you out there.

onemind, it's a pity that your quite relevant criticism has to come with serves of insults
Yes, its always oneminds insults that get threatened with being banned but it is perfectly ok to call me a fellacio giving nazi, wicked witch, agent, cunt. And yes torsten, i do have direct quotes this time so if you are going to ban me you will have to take some others out too this time without pulling your legal shit. Double standards or what..
or do i have to be a tool and start reporting posts to mods?

You are a tool no matter what you do so do what you like. Why dont you tell my mummy while your at it you whiney little snitch.

Settle petals, none of this matters. So some people are a bit fucked in the head... what did you expect from a site featuring vast amounts of mind blowing plant info? Stable, rational, conventional thought processes 100 percent of the time?

Interesting though that ancient supercultures tended to keep quite solid records n lists of what happened when and what goods came in or went out, and while there's much mention of corn, war and corrupt sounding officials, there's not much about space ships, lizard men or computers. Lots of piccies of plants animals n ppl in egyptian art but not a whole lot featuring ipods and laser levels. Give or take the odd battery ... which in a copper and citrus having culture was just a matter of time anyway. But they lacked the massive mining processes , refineries etc, to make high level tech. Simple shit.

If they had these supercultures, why do we have fairly b grade culture NOW? give or take chemotherapy, immunisation, space flight and the internet.

I hear there's an ancient culture called the torstenites who had this massive supercomputer that made special formulas to impart almost saintlike patience with lackwits. Now THAT'S advanced wisdom! :P

bleah.

GD

Yes, its always oneminds insults that get threatened with being banned but it is perfectly ok to call me a fellacio giving nazi, wicked witch, agent, cunt. And yes torsten, i do have direct quotes this time so if you are going to ban me you will have to take some others out too this time without pulling your legal shit. Double standards or what..

You both got several warnings in the last 48 hours. You have posted far more insults than WS, so it is only fair you get more warnings. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I gave you the benefit of doubt re the rules in the spirituality forum you would have 5 warnings by now. And I should probably give you a warning for the last post too. You can't go around calling people retards and stuff like that, nor can you pursue someone who's posts you don't like [remember, when someone else did it to you you insisted on them being punished].

This is your last warning. There are no returns after you get banned. It's not like your last suspension which was temporary. One more insult and you're out and you won't be allowed back in [even under new username]. The choice is yours.

greendreams you're posts are always so refreshing :)

Guest RedHead

well if onemind gets banned can I have his tits please.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Because there is absolutely no evidence of it. Even if these artifacts had been stolen thru the ages, there would surely be something to show that it had existed - completely vanishing is believable, but not likely.

They did have some amazing tech that we do know of - batteries. This was incredibly advanced for the time, and looking back on it now, it is incredibly primitive. To assume or even hope they had computers or flying machines, or something to help them lift the rocks for the pyramids seems ridiculous. They didnt have enough materials to make such technologies.

The pyramids have been thought to have been built with sheer manpower, and these theories have been proven on small scale models.

What more do you want?

They were able to conduct such amazing mathematical equations because they didnt have things like television to steal their time away. When you life a simple life without such things to dull the mind, you are able to think at your potential. This would have been how they were so intellegent. I can assure you, there are such people throughout history, and modern times. The human brain has been an amazing tool to life on earth since its creation or evolution.

Does that help solve your mysteries?

... there was a guy claiming the Egyptians had

advanced technology, gadgets and so on, then another guy saying no way, wheres

the evidence of such technology... then the other guy said what is true, that if they

had gadgets like that there won't be anything left of any of them now, because

anything that is not "nailed to the floor" so to speak, gets taken by whoever is

passing by and used to make spears, whatever. Even the metal brackets that

hold some of those stones toether have been removed/stolen, all the interiors

of all the known pyramids have been emptied... I have to agree with that view,

that there wouldn't be any technology left if the Egyptians had such a thing, but

then, its not logical to say this, its like Bush claiming Iraq has WMD's and because

we cant find them it doesn't mean he hasn't got them, no but whilst you can't find

these things then indeed, there is no proof of it. The guy arguing for the Egyptian

gadgets said if you drove to Africa today and left a Land Rover there, then came

back in just 2 weeks, there would be no Land Rover! Not because anyone drove

it away but because they dismantled it and turned it into cooking pots, spears

and so on. Even though theres no proof of Egyptian tech, I still can accept that this

could have happened to the gadgets.

Also, If you watch that video I posted you would of seen that some machines where discovered.

-----------------------------------

I agree with Michael Tsarion when he explains that what these alien beings

were capable of ended up getting translated into being remembered as something

that is "magic". Like some ancient depiction of a bolt of lightening coming from

someones hand, you'd say is "magic" etc etc... but it could have been something

the aliens were capable of.

What would ancient people think if they saw a flying machine? They would think

those space ships have literal gods on board! I think these ancient aliens left

and were remembered forever more as "magical" beings or "gods" because

think about it man, ancient people probably didn't really understand what

space was, I mean, that theres other planets, or that the sun was a star and

if you went close enough to those stars in the sky you'd find they are in fact

the same as our sun... so because of this its easy to explain, at least its easy

for me to see how those ancient people would not fully understand what an

"alien" really was... all they know is - it is magical and god like!