The Corroboree
xShiva.spacetechnology

Amazing seeds

hey happy people..the other day when i was visiting a medical centre i wasreading amagazine which briefly said the cannabis seeds are rich in omega 3 and other vitamins. and basically wentonto say eating them wont get you high and that was all. i think it was a readers digest mag maybe

does anyone know any dishes using cannabis seedsor what kinda seeds and variety to use, or have any information on seeds and their different uses?

peace out my friends.

hey happy people..the other day when i was visiting a medical centre i wasreading amagazine which briefly said the cannabis seeds are rich in omega 3 and other vitamins. and basically wentonto say eating them wont get you high and that was all. i think it was a readers digest mag maybe

does anyone know any dishes using cannabis seedsor what kinda seeds and variety to use, or have any information on seeds and their different uses?

peace out my friends.

i think any variety is fine, although I believe sativa is bigger..... they have been used as a source of oil in the less paranoid past...as you probally know... fibre was also used extensively in the past.

Edited by shroomytoonos

its also a cure for constipation ;) high muscarine content

better to feed to ur chooks

ive bought hempseed from tcm suppliers

huge seed! germinates and dies. must be irradiated

supposedly hemp seed is the most nutrient rich food known to man!

sorry no reference but i know they do contain at least 30% oil of which most is linoleic acid (omega 6) & linolenic acid (omega 3).

very healthy little beans!

their potential for use in a massive range of products can't be overstated.

edit: typo

Edited by paradox604

my FOAF simply eats them for a snack. like nuts

yum yum

another note...

Hemp seeds also makes an excellent attractant for fish, so are good used as admixture for fish berley. Where legal of course.

japanese cooking:

sichimi togarashi - Common spice mixture containing seven ingredients: ground red chile pepper, mandarin orange peel, sesame seed, poppy seed, hemp seed, nori, and ground sansho.

the seed & seed oil are also used extensively in indian cooking.

cools,I wonder why this hasent been in the media, seeing as omega is really good for you an all..oh wait :ana:

On a side note, i often wonder where the companies get their omega oils for vitamin supplements?Do they steal it from fish or other foods or do they synthetically make it?

Hennepoil and seeds are know since ages to contain omega and are legally sold for that purpose in many countries.

Seeds btw contain about 0.001 percent thc, fallen off from the pollen 'n stuff.