The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

The greatest story ever told

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Jusus and One mind can fuk of bak to nazi germany...Warrioe sage is now studying A freemans conquest of the zoo the easy way...a complet anti nazi guide to freedom.. build your own floating island!?just collect enough 2 liter bottles and discarded fishnet and some plywood or the likes and then load the dirt and plants and in a couple years minus any big storms you gotta your own piece a paradise!?IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!?i'm just relatin the basic details!?you dont know what's possible TILL ya get off the MUSICAL chairs MENTALITY!?i heard about a place in the bahama's called "the end of the world"!?what does that imply!?NO PRESSURE!?hehe!!...just askn

WS, thats kind of "nazi" of you.

I seriusly dont mind most of ur post and dont mind reading them, but if you get so aggressive to people that dont follow your path of thinking then u, urself are more of a nazi then u think.

Anyway, i was trying to give u some advise,as not everyone has time to read all your encripted posts.

An also WS,i noticed in one of ur other posts that eaither u where trying to sell information or you just cut and pasted someone elses work, eaither way... the thought of knowledge for cash is too capitalist for me and leads me to belive whoever is dispensing this so called knowledge is in it for some $.

Also onemind dont swear so much lol.

As far as i know the spiritual forum has no rules and is where trolls come to play.

That's news to me! The only reason this forum has no mod is because it doesn't require anyone giving it direction. That does not mean the rules don't apply and I am really fed up with editing both WS and one mind. If the poster of a thread ends up breaking the rules in his own thread then it goes off to the thread bin.

Both onemind and WS got a strike today for another thread and really deserve another one for this thread, but i won't because one mind MAY have genuinely been unaware that rules apply in this forum. I am happy to give them restrospectively if this thread doesn't instantly return to civil.