The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

The greatest story ever told

Paranoid androids (like the radiohead song)

Not you to rev.

Someone had to say it, you were all thinking it :P

no

not me. lol

look ive done what youve done before, and realised its a mistake

i also talk my own brand of shit

so i think its only fair to defend others right to do so too

i hope you look at the broader picture

We either are, or arent sheeple, and i think hardly anyone - noone? here is

we have flights of fancy but its a process of intellectual evolution you have to work through

if some people want gurus, and will follow then that is their choice

or want to be one

its what they want

you have to respect and assume people are grown up enough to have some critical abilities and make up their own mind

live and let live, horse to water, lifes too short etc...?

unless form rule start specifically disallowing WS's style

then justice is fair rules and anything goes between them

Guest onemind

Nah, i've been down that road. You get no rewards for being a politically correct goody two shoes and it is no fun biting your tongue. I will stick to calling spades spades regardless of the consequences :P

WS is a nutjob :)

And yes shiva, i am god :D

To my way of thinking, knowing the truth is about taking as many versions of it as you can, putting in your head, shaking it up and seeing what sinks to the bottom.

Read some of Joseph Campbells books and you'll see what I mean.

WS's posts are just other versions of the truth in my eyes; there are parts that could be explained other ways but if an individual chooses to subscribe to a particular version than good on them I say, it's what adds colour to the world and gives us culture.

It's sort of like how you don't know what you have until you lose it i.e. if your version of truth is threatened by another version of truth than you have to have a look at the practicality of hanging on to that version of the truth, having the 5th Dimension as your axiom of reality makes it hard to associate with the majority of people as they likely use the 3rd Dimension as the axiom of their reality, for me, this just isn't practical but it just might be for WS.

In saying this, just cause something isn't practical doesn't mean it doesn't exist, the illuminati might be up to all the shit the theorists claim but day-to-day awareness of it just isn't practical for me (as to why, thats another issue).

Having WS around here is like a free subscription to the "best of" the conspiracy theorists. Putting the stuff he contributes in my head and shaking I find to be quite therepeutic.

ok onemind

ill practice what i preach

i agree with your ideas, but not with your behaviour

if you tone it down, youll tone it down

if you dont then i guess youll get moderated

:washes hands emoticon:

i think you're just being scummy onemind.

we're all nutjobs in the mind of someone else.

frankly, i think this world would be an incredibly boring place if it weren't for all us nutjobs!

anyway, how do you know you're not delusional yourself?

Guest onemind

I am delusional but it doesnt mean i am going to spam the crap out of a forum pasting every peice of junk i find and offering very little of my own thoughts on the matter.

It's sort of like how you don't know what you have until you lose it i.e. if your version of truth is threatened by another version of truth

Again, this has got nothing to do with deep and meaningful philosophy because i dont waste my time enough to actually read his latest pastings. Just a quick skim reveals the words jesus, horus ect ect is enough to know what websites he is into this week. Just look at the past 10 pages of the spiritual forum and see all the WS spam with zero replies. All with very out there esoteric titles and the same old copy and paste job. Spam is spam. I may be a troll but lets try make this spiritual forum a bit more respectable by bumping off spammers, then you can work on the trolls :P

This has been going on for many months, just trying to do the poor guy a favour.

As far as rules are concerned, i'm pretty sure the mod wrote that if WS kept posting his bs they would be deleted but on it goes and this was several months ago..

As long as he dont try to sell no ideas or info their is nothing wrong with studying and analyzing whats out there and different views of it.

Guest onemind

Theres nothing right or wrong about anything. This forum is just a blog for WS ramblings.

And yes shiva, i am god :D
Alright prove it, walk in to your local bar or public place and start treating people the way you treat people here.

Were you away the day they gave lessons on the importance of keeping your thoughts to yourself at certain times?

Do you express your thoughts in real life situations or do you just hang on to them letting them stew until your forced to express them here in cyberspace?

Show some respect dude, being a F@#KWIT when you have anonymity and distance between you and the people your being a F@#KWIT to is just gutless.

i agree with your ideas, but not with your behaviour

He hasn't changed at all since his previous performance. I can't work out what his go is and to be honest I don't really give a shit but it's not cool to sledge other people cause they are different.

Guest onemind
Were you away the day they gave lessons on the importance of keeping your thoughts to yourself at certain times?
lol, isnt that the whole point i am trying to make about WS?
but it's not cool to sledge other people cause they are different.

I'm different and you have no trouble sledging me..

lol, isnt that the whole point i am trying to make about WS?

It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Rockin' up and calling someone a "nutjob" is probably not the best way I to do what your trying to do (which I assume is put an end to WS's posts).

If his posts annoy then ignore them and they'll go away, it's a simple supply and demand scenario - whilever there is a demand for WS's supply why should he stop posting?

Some of his threads get hits others don't, shouldn't really be any skin off your nose.

I know you love playing devils advocate so once Rev finishes at the sink I'm gonna wash my hands of ya as well. I've made my thoughts clear, take it or leave it - this has gone too far already.

So to finish off,

Think about me when you:

a) get your head smacked in trying to be this version of your Self in public.

OR

B) wake up a sour, lonely old-man shitty at the world because you couldn't realise sooner that the God you saw in the mirrow actually was a F@#KWIT but now it's too late to change.

Guest onemind

Are they selling violins around here?

You get no rewards for being a politically correct goody two shoes and it is no fun biting your tongue. I will stick to calling spades spades regardless of the consequences :P

I'll take a leaf from that book!

onemind, you're a cunt.

I liked it here better without your worthless, abrasive, self-centred, immature, egotistical and idiotic provocations.

Hey. Everyone was thinking it.

HOWEVER

If you are autistic or similar and cannot comprehend the world from an internal stance other than your own for this good reason, I apologise and take back that comment.

Whoops, was that too "politically correct goody two-shoes"?

Fucking imbecile.

PS. I'll probably get a warning for that. It's the last time I feed the troll, I promise.

Guest onemind

Thats more like it.

Bring it on hippy..

Guest Warrioe-Sage

problem, nutjobs

rections, handjobs

solution - headjobs

Guest onemind

lol, at least he has a sense of humour :P

Guest Warrioe-Sage
As far as rules are concerned, i'm pretty sure the mod wrote that if WS kept posting his bs they would be deleted but on it goes and this was several months ago..
some of us!?....were born.....YESTERDAY!?so today and tomorrow are still in DEBATE!?hehe!!.....just askn....

it might INTEREST 1 to know......that einstien said.....a man can live his life as if......everything is bogus.....or everything is NOT bogus!?(miraculous)......dont even THINK about IT!?hehe!!.....just askn....

no

not me. lol

look ive done what youve done before, and realised its a mistake

i also talk my own brand of shit

so i think its only fair to defend others right to do so too

the road to granny's house!?WOOF WOOF!?...........can you "sing in the rain"!?hehe!!....just askn....

the RENOWNED expert by TRIAL has spoken!?.....never buy NEW shoes!?the pain,the pride,the illusion of everlasting shine!?....hehe!!.....just askn....

Theres nothing right or wrong about anything. This forum is just a blog for WS ramblings.
so,in life,1 must BE the radar,stay UNDER the radar,or develope/possess SPEED/STEALTH!?hehe!!....just askn...
I'll take a leaf from that book!

onemind, you're a cunt.

I liked it here better without your worthless, abrasive, self-centred, immature, egotistical and idiotic provocations.

Alright prove it, walk in to your local bar or public place and start treating people the way you treat people here.

Do you express your thoughts in real life situations or do you just hang on to them letting them stew until your forced to express them here in cyberspace?

Show some respect dude, being a F@#KWIT when you have anonymity and distance between you and the people your being a F@#KWIT to is just gutless.

so let me get this STRATE!?you are accusing the WEREWOLF of bein a PATHETIC WIMP AND F@#KWIT !?he did it ALL for NUTHIN!?and THAT makes EVRYYTHING just ALRIGHT!?and thus he is to be considered TRUSTWORTHY!?and......SANE!?hehe!!.....just askn....

take your HEAD outa your ALMIGHTY BUTT and answer this!?WEREWOLF CONFESSED to WRONG JUDGEMENT!?now may i HUMBLY ask......HOW CAN HE BE TRUSTED!?hehe!!......just askn.....like your perfect HOPIN self would!?....

To my way of thinking, knowing the truth is about taking as many versions of it as you can, putting in your head, shaking it up and seeing what sinks to the bottom.
information overload combined with expectateous participatory unforseenness can indirectly/directly cancel out spontaneous unencumbering nonconsequential enjoyable experience!?...DAMN!! another 3 minutes wasted!?hehe!!.....just askn...
Thats more like it.

Bring it on hippy..

someone like you who always has to have a "RIGHTEOUS" HATRED going strong is NO different than ANY terrorist!?your STUPIDITY(however!?) is........BIGGEST/SMARTEST "GUN" WINS!?hehe!!....just askn....

Guest onemind
some of us!?....were born.....YESTERDAY!?so today and tomorrow are still in DEBATE!?hehe!!.....just askn....

it might INTEREST 1 to know......that einstien said.....a man can live his life as if......everything is bogus.....or everything is NOT bogus!?(miraculous)......dont even THINK about IT!?hehe!!.....just askn....

the road to granny's house!?WOOF WOOF!?...........can you "sing in the rain"!?hehe!!....just askn....

the RENOWNED expert by TRIAL has spoken!?.....never buy NEW shoes!?the pain,the pride,the illusion of everlasting shine!?....hehe!!.....just askn....

Now we know why he copies and pastes :P

And people wonder why i call him a nutjob..

just askn

Guest Warrioe-Sage

OH!!PLEASE!!SPARE US THE IDIOCY!!in this perfect world of yours and your idiot freinds(FASCISTS)cars wouldn't wear out,trees wouldn't grow old,people would live forever,ETC,ETC,ETC!!GROW UP and face the facts of life!!not how you wish it all would be if only(YOU NAME IT) was different!!HEIL THE INSANE FOLLOWERS OF "O"!!

Um ..listen...uhhhhh.......is it that nasty big "insect" noise i associate with a "light sabre"(cringe in fear!?)hehe!!but yes god is the light(vision) of mens minds that permits them to operate(function) in this world and excersise choices.NO CHARGE!!(till you came along)hehe!!as far as abortion goes there is no excuse to use that as a "DEFENSE"(tit for tat)for OTHER INTENTIONAL KILLING!!dont cha know!!!you republichristian suckup you!!(boy!!if i only had the chance to be one!!)hehe!!

wow,i bare my inner child soul and get criticized(doubted)!hehe!what does that say about the mind and missed-understanding!(acummulated opinion overiding new evidence)hehe!i'm guilty!!

the wizard of oz,alice in wonderland,peter pan,flash gorden,etc!it's all the truth I tell you!!and dont forget your own dreams!!hehe!!

even i feel bad(as in guilty)after that onslaught(er)!!hehe!!but then the little(OK big) voice in my head says(whispers).yah!but how do ya know he's any better and not just braggin and bring ya some smack!hehe!!reminds me of like when ya get near heaven and the door opens and your just about ta go in when you hear someone behind you say.........you sure about that!?!what if(the if list is endless whether good or bad)!!!hehe!!you "fall" for that one everytime!!..............shhhhhhh!why'da hafta tell on me!!!hehe!!

How about giving specific sources for these statistics, that would be more impressive...

ONEMIND

A.thinks like a NAZI

B.talks like a NAZI

C.smells like a NAZI

D.DING! DING! DING!........wins the adolf hitler josef stalin award for mostedest humanitarianistism effortism from hiss highnessness hisself........."O" !!!!!YAYYYYYY!!hehe!!...WARRIOE-SAGE!!........what??..........you really gone to the dogs!!......uhhhh....is that bad!?

i think you lost everyone "hehe!!not me though!!..WS!!..you liar!!hehe!!

you aint seen nuthin yet!!the truth is not hidden but in plain sight!who has plain sight to see it!only the innocent!is everything new to you?!?einstien said...everything is a miracle or nothing is!hehe!ya,i'm not there yet either!!hehe!row,row,row your.....where did I park it ?? Just askin!!??

i know i was.