The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

The greatest story ever told

Guest Warrioe-Sage

The greatest story ever told

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All hail the Sun King ! RA! RA! RA!

Here are just some of the similarities between Horus of Egypt in 2000BC and Jesus...

Jesus was the Light of the World (sun, not son).

Horus was the Light of the World. (sun, not son).

Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life.

Horus said he was the truth, the life.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the ‘house of bread’.

Horus was born in Annu, the ‘place of bread’.

Jesus was the Good Shepherd.

Horus was the Good Shepherd.

Seven fishers board a boat with Jesus.

Seven people board a boat with Horus.

Jesus was the lamb.

Horus was the lamb.

Jesus is identified with a cross.

Horus is identified with a cross.

Jesus was baptised at 30. (Divide 360 degrees by 12 constellations).

Horus was baptised at 30. (Divide 360 degrees by 12 constellations).

Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary.

Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis.

The birth of Jesus was marked by a star.

The birth of Horus was marked by a star.

Jesus was the child teacher in the temple.

Horus was the child teacher in the temple.

Jesus had 12 disciples.

Horus had 12 followers.

Jesus was the Morning Star. (the sun, not the son).

Horus was the Morning Star. (the sun, not the son).

Jesus was the Christ.

Horus was the Krst.

Jesus was tempted on a mountain by Satan. (Satan = Saturn).

Horus was tempted on a mountain by Set. (Set = Saturn).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To a certain degree, the story of Horus is also made up and based on the sun,

not the "son". It is the 12 constellations or Zodiac, not his 12 followers!

Mithra, a Roman god, was "born of a virgin" around 600AD, the story is probably

made up and there wasn't even any Mithra... you see, the story is a carbon copy of the

"story of Jesus".

Jesus, a carpenter and purported "son of god", was also "born of a virgin" around 0AD,

the story is probably made up or if there was a jesus he knew of his bloodline and followed or reanacted the story of horus

the story

is a carbon copy of the "story of Horus" of Egypt that pre-dates Christianity by 2000 years.

remember jesus was supposedly taught in Egypt by the magi and may had access to ancient hdden wisdom (maybe from atlantis ?)

if he did exist ?

or was Jesus Christ made up and then copied later on by other religions?

Horus, an Egyptian God, was also "born of a virgin" around 2000BC, the story is probably

made up and there wasn't even any Horus... you see, the story is a carbon copy of what

the ZODIAC represents... as are ALL the main religions! Buddha - has a sun behind

his head in most depictions. Krishna (note the similarity to the word Christ) also has a sun

behind his head in most depictions. ALL these "gods" of ALL religions are TIED TOGETHER

and are nothing to do with "religion" they are to do with ONLY the Zodiac !

Yes, they are based on the constellations... Jesus with his two fish = Pisces.

Its no coincidence that Jesus was born just as the age of Pisces was starting!

Here is a 1hr 50mins video about religions... The Naked Truth

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...4VtNxYX8FePUqYg

It covers the similarities

between Jesus and Buddha, Krishna, Ra (Horus)... this video even blows me away!

You got to watch it! Its got Jordan Maxwell... a guy I have always thought is an incredible

researcher into this stuff and really does know what he is talking about. Without him the

whole area would be far more distant and unknown, he tells you so much stuff that makes

you think "OMFG.... no way!"

ALL religions are TIED TOGETHER

and are nothing to do with "religion" they are to do with ONLY the Zodiac !

Hey WS, how ya been travelling - hope your growing strong? :wink:

Just thought I'd put a link up to some stuff you might be interested in:

The Macrocosm Within

I post this because it is the closest reflection of my beliefs regarding the Universe.

I like to think of Religon as a useful way to communicate to the ignorant the code of conduct the Universe wants itself to adhere to.

Buddha once said something along the lines of "religon is the raft that helps you get to the other side of the river, once your there you don't need to carry your raft around with you 24/7". If you accept this then you will see how silly it is to hold a negative attitude toward religon, well anything at all for that matter.

To get from the ignorant side of this river to the enlightened side you can either build your own boat or use one of the boats the people that are already on the other side left for you to use.

To my way of thinking, a boat is a boat in this situation, as long as you get to the other side everything else is irrelevant i.e. No boat is better than any other boat, all a boat is is a means to an end, it's simply a mode of transport.

Typical to new age style I've never bought a ticket for a voyage on any of the boats already moored and waiting to take me to the other side though many times I have flogged bits and pieces from other peoples boats to help me in builiding my own boat to get to the other side. So far it's been rough sailing but the more I sail the better I get at it and the more work I do on my boat the better it becomes.

One thing I notice is that all the "mainstream" boats people use were built using blueprints and parameters provided by the Universe, this is where the link I provided comes into it, the Universe is God and if you ask it it will teach you how to build a boat or atleast tell you what's wrong with the one your sailing in at the moment.

If you play by the rules and work with the Universe instead of against it you will get to the other side a lot quicker hence giving you more time in this life as an enlightened being (if that's what you want).

The boat named "Zoroastrianism", in my oppinion, is the most well designed boat in the mooring, it's provided a lot of inspiration for my own boat building. It's shipwright, Zarathustra, was a very skilled craftsman.

Basic Beliefs

1. There is one universal and transcendental God, Ahura Mazda, the one uncreated Creator and to whom all worship is ultimately directed.

2. Ahura Mazda's creation - evident as asha, truth and order - is the antithesis of chaos, evident as dorugh, falsehood and disorder. The resulting conflict involves the entire universe, including humanity, which has an active role to play in the conflict (see #3 below).

3. Active participation in life through good thoughts, good words and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep the chaos at bay. This active participation is a central element in Zoroaster's concept of free will, and Zoroastrianism rejects all forms of monasticism.

4. Ahura Mazda will ultimately prevail, at which point the universe will undergo a cosmic renovation and time will end (cf: Zoroastrian eschatology). In the final renovation, all of creation - even the souls of the dead that were initially banished to "darkness" - will be (re)united in God.

5. In Zoroastrian tradition, the malevolent is represented by Angra Mainyu, the "Destructive Principle", while the benevolent is represented through Ahura Mazda's Spenta Mainyu, the instrument or "Bounteous Principle" of the act of creation. It is through Spenta Mainyu that Ahura Mazda is immanent in humankind, and through which the Creator interacts with the world. According to Zoroastrian cosmology, in articulating the Ahuna Vairya formula, Ahura Mazda made his ultimate triumph evident to Angra Mainyu.

6. As expressions and aspects of Creation, Ahura Mazda emanated six "sparks", the Amesha Spentas, "Bounteous Immortals" that are each the hypostasis and representative of one aspect of that Creation. These Amesha Spenta are in turn assisted by a league of lesser principles, the Yazatas, each "Worthy of Worship" and each again a hypostasis of a moral or physical aspect of Creation.

I think once you accept you are nothing but the Universe experiencing itself and your addiction to bondage fades, holding on to any belief system can be seen as an excercise for the fragile. Each individual should create thier own sytem of beliefs based on the laws of the Universe.

Believe in your Self, Believe in the Universe.

Guest onemind

Somebody has discovered the david icke vids on youtube i see :)

Think for yourselves..

Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary.

Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis.

Mithra, a Roman god, was "born of a virgin" around 600AD

Lol - we were all children of women who were once virgins - but you wouldnt be here if your old lady didnt get laid - and I doubt jesus, mithra or Horus were any exception... :rolleyes: I couldnt imagine them all being test tube babies... :P

Maybe it just proves that its just a fairy tale of sorts. just jesus and his crew decided to remake an old classic.

Before christ and horus

it was the golden boy, dionysus, born of immaculte conception

there was eve born of adam

there was persephone, daughter of demeter

or amazonian myths of mythical women giving birth to Capi

or pacific myths of women giving birth to Kava

or any number of other creation myths

the goddess giving birth to her consort, to the divine hope

the splitting of one into two opposites

a clue to a hidden and enduring mystery of life

no culture owns it

i think its always out there in the platonic ether like so mant other big ideas

and we just keep on rediscovering its importance

Guest Warrioe-Sage

It has been said god likes to tell stories?and people like to listen to them?but god only has 1 story to tell?really?so if that's all the references to the 1 story then ya gotta look closer at all stories?hehe!...just askin...

but maybe its like a phosphene aya vision

you see it

but if you try and focus on it

it disapears

maybe the truth is less about the nucleus of the story and more about the quantum electron cloud surrounding it

Horus had the head of a jackal

Jesus had the head of a jackal

post-1438-1176903902_thumb.jpg

maybe the truth is less about the nucleus of the story and more about the quantum electron cloud surrounding it

That's a realisation I've been playing around with lately, still haven't got to the bottom of it but I'm starting to see how the things between the lines are the things that really matter.

I've been thinking a lot about semiotics and how trigger x elicits response y from person a but a totally different response from person b.

It's an interesting thing to think about. Which response is the correct response? Is their even a correct response? What made one guy react one way but the other guy another way?

Might start another thread about it actually.

Guest Warrioe-Sage
That's a realisation I've been playing around with lately, still haven't got to the bottom of it but I'm starting to see how the things between the lines are the things that really matter.

I've been thinking a lot about semiotics and how trigger x elicits response y from person a but a totally different response from person b.

It's an interesting thing to think about. Which response is the correct response? Is their even a correct response? What made one guy react one way but the other guy another way?

Might start another thread about it actually.

I spock about this in my thread 'the secret language of science'

trigger x elicits response y

can be seen as lines or 2 dimensional way of thinking.

x and y = 2 directions or 2 movements.

the important aspect of 2D life would be that of intersection.

two lines of force or people, two opposing currents meet.

They may intersect, cross each other, or fuse and such interaction is uselly attraction , repulsion, or fusion.

In either case a certain amount of cohesion must be produced.

for it needs cohesion to even resist. so that the 2D would express the second primitive urge towards life, that of cohesion or attraction.

once cohesion is established a center is formed, and around this a shape or centre takes shape. A center or a core can atrract or repulse in all directions.

but I'm starting to see how the things between the lines are the things that really matter.

Yes, the forces which dwell within the great withinness of higher dimensions

Guest onemind

Yes.

X + Y = [yawn]

You are not really yoda ya know so enough with your deluded bs..

X + Y = you are an idiot..

Onemind,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that I really admire you, for anyone seeking pearls of wisdom, you are the ultimate oyster.

Do you have any advice for someone wanting to follow your lead and also become a walking God?

Man I was cut up when you got booted. Everything that comes out of your mind is so beautifully accurate that to deny you access to a podium such as SAB from which you can spread your message is a crime against humanity. Good to see your back.

By the way, are you still good to send me a copy of that "Advanced Fellatio" video you starred in? I was speaking to some chicks and they said they liked the scene where you peform Fellatio on those bulls the best. they wanted me to tell you that your technique was amazing and their boyfriends have never been happier.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

That being the case, you are surely the wisest among us. If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic!!

and that makes YOU(by default)!?!?....how about excrutiating!?......hehe!!....just askn...

Yeah X direction and a y direction is really not the same as two directions??lol!!

dumbshit VS Yoda !!??drawing a picture in our minds?? two ideas going out crossing wits??

WOW!!i think Onemind wins this 1!!hehe!!.....just askn....

WS, Is their a formal name for this theory?

I'm interested in how you define a core or a center, where and how does it get/lose it's power. Is it just a matter of how pure your energy is?

Does pure attract pure and tainted attract tainted?

WOW!!i think Onemind wins this 1!!hehe!!.....just askn....

Nah F#$k him, I know what you mean. Your mind visualises in 3D and to trigger similar visuals in another mind the simplest thing to do is draw it in 2D and let them interpolate their own understanding based on what they store in their mind as the ideal version of the thing your trying to get them to visualise. The map isn't the terrain but you end up with a pretty good idea of what it is that is trying to be communicated.

Symbols aren't the thing they symbolise. They provide a starting point for your mind to then go and fill in the blanks.

Dont smoke crack..

Did you make that one up chief or is the almighty creator resorting to using other peoples creations?

Guest onemind

Yes, Warrio Sage does all his own research instead of just copying and pasting every bit of nutjob conspiracy he finds on this forum and gets no replies.

Dont talk to me about originality einstein..

Your God though aren't ya?

Dont talk to me

You should get this tattooed on your forehead as a disclaimer, do the people of the world a favour.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

I'm interested in how you define a core or a center, where and how does it get/lose it's power. Is it just a matter of how pure your energy is?

Does pure attract pure and tainted attract tainted?

Nah F#$k him, I know what you mean. Your mind visualises in 3D and to trigger similar visuals in another mind the simplest thing to do is draw it in 2D and let them interpolate their own understanding based on what they store in their mind as the ideal version of the thing your trying to get them to visualise. The map isn't the terrain but you end up with a pretty good idea of what it is that is trying to be communicated.

Symbols aren't the thing they symbolise. They provide a starting point for your mind to then go and fill in the blanks.

Right on, I agree with this.

not that i am aware

Is it not feasible that in a particular straum of existance, exists the prototyypes of all forms upon earth.

the fifth dimension is a state of manifestation wherein any number of , shapes, cores can exist in the same spot

consider, therefore, how the frost pattern takes place upon a window pane.

they where not made by 3rd dimensional means. The 4th dimension, being formless could not of made them. They must of in fact been there all the time ! - in the same space.

- in any spot , and in all spots !

it is everywhere able to be tapped - a kind of movingless movement, like a reserved force

the movement of the 5th dimension is inwards.. We have to get the idea of distance and depths illimitable be traversed while still in the same spot.

it is so !

it is merely the reverse side of Einstein's picture, the completion of time and space.

its understanding holds the key to undreamt possiblities.

the forces which dwell within the great WITHINNESS of higher dimensions, weild the ultimate power over all.

Guest onemind

May the force be with you :)

Who thinks WS will get a nobel prize for this discovery?

lol, i am just a manifestation of the motionless motion from the 5th dimension where formless forms are in all spots at once yet nowhere at the same time.

Yes, Warrio Sage does all his own research instead of just copying and pasting every bit of nutjob conspiracy he finds on this forum and gets no replies.

Dont talk to me about originality einstein..

Look i dont align myself with the great majority of what WS says either

eveyone has the right to an opinion

and i do get something out of WS's assertions and alleged evidence

just not always what WS does

WS isnt abusive or obtrusive and doesnt break any forum rules

dont say you dont know by now what your asking for when you open a WS thread

but you are just being a prick about it, even just plain trolling

if you cant be courteous then please excuse yourself

Guest onemind

Not you to rev.

As far as i know the spiritual forum has no rules and is where trolls come to play. Pasting theory after theory, month after month on this forum is just as much trolling as being a rude prick.

Someone had to say it, you were all thinking it :P