The Corroboree
obtuse

Australian Free Seed Ring

Nio its active i've moved home so i need to change the PO box as its a pain in the arse for me to get over there sorry for the delay buddy i'll throw in somethiung extra expect it next week

No probs at all mate i appreciate the hard work you are doing, if its easyer i can resend my order to the new po box to save u travel ? This time of the year is always a pain ^_^

Neo has asked me to post this:

WOOOOOT we appreciate the hard work guys, no worry's neo! <3

WOOOOOT we appreciate the hard work guys, no worry's neo! <3

Hehe I'm back

ok if anyone has not got their orders pm me as you should by now

Just a note but I'm not going to be donation nazi but just beaware with packaging etc postage costs are usually between $1-5 depending on the number of packs you order the seedbank needs to buy snap tight bags , bubble wrap and tape as well as enevelpes and renew the po box with the donations people send at the moment the vast majority of the funds donated are being used to cover shortfalls in postage costs which isn't a problem atm however may cause some issues whebn po box renewal comes round ( which i wish would hurry up so i didn't have to do a 40min trip to the current one )

I will be talking to obi about getting some of the info updated regarding ordereing etc updated in the near future but until then please take my above p[oints in to consideration

Re: stock there is an extremely large variety of seeds to go up including lophora , trich vars , many medicinal herbs and ethnobotanical plants I have finished sorting and splitting these into packets ( which took me a shit lod more time then hoped ) but they'll be up there this weekend

There doesn't seem to be much happening with the ring at the moment, is this just a winter lul? I'd really like such a fantastic system to be utilized, but is it dying?

Hi all,

I am looking to expand my garden atm but don't have a lot of money so any seed

or cuttings people may have spare would be greatly appreciated.

I have spare native seed mostly indigenous to SA, I can also spare small amounts

of cash from time to time.

Thanks

Sola

I gather that there is a fair bit of work involved in running a chapter of the seed ring. What exactly needs to be done? I'd like to help, but getting some details on what to expect would be a good idea - I've got 2 jobs and thesis that refuses to write itself :wink: , so I can't take on too much.

does any one know any one that has Phalaris aquatica or phalaris arundinacea seeds

does any one know any one that has Phalaris aquatica or phalaris arundinacea seeds

Both SAB and Herbalistics have it available.

Both SAB and Herbalistics have it available.

yeah but neither send to wa... :(

What time of year does this one seed? Apparently there is lots around where I live so I can keep any eye out for you if you like. Got a couple of ideas about places to look for it. Otherwise I have some brachy seed I can offer you.

wow thats not nice :( know any one else who might have it or some good places i can get it in perth

Not a problem, I can get plants and seeds. It's classed as a weed around here.

Hi everyone, Just came in here looking for a garden expander... at the moment, my garden is cacti, surrounded by vine plants (blue colours), i was after some plants to offset the blue/green colouring, perhaps add some yellow/white in there...

Any advice?

Is this thread still cranking?

What was the last offer as i have some seed i want to put up

If you're thinking of the seed exchange my offer stands in the other thread, though I still haven't heard back from the one before me.

Is this thread still cranking?

What was the last offer as i have some seed i want to put up

This threads for the Australia free seed ring website

I was checking for a while but there wasn't any action on there, don't know if any states still have a person that looks after the PO boxes etc.

I think if people are keen to get free seeds out they just use the free ethno thread on here :)

If you're thinking of the seed exchange my offer stands in the other thread, though I still haven't heard back from the one before me.

did you message 2deep to let him know you had claimed his seeds?

me or witchdoctor? just sayin, i didnt claim anything

did you message 2deep to let him know you had claimed his seeds?

yeh i did : / Oh well

Yeah i was just afk for like 4 days sorry mate....sent those seeds off on Thursday i believe it was....

Is it just me, or is Ipomoea alba (quantity: -2) the only item displaying on this site?

Hmmmm. yeah that site is currently out of action.

Someone took it over but i think due to personal problems if all collapsed after a few months.

All the chapters had long standing members looking after their regions, i.e. WA, NSW, NNSW, Vic, QLD. who all handed their chapters over to others, or in a couple of cases nobody wanted to help so they closed. unfortunately it all slowed due to neglect.

Another issue being lack of redonations. part of the intention was that you could get cheap seeds, with the idea being that in time you redonate from your own seed harvest.

I still admin the site, so if anyone is willing to take over the day to day running of the site, please get in touch. But i personally am currently not in a position to, i can only admin.

Hope that clears up what is going on.

Cheers, Obtuse.