The Corroboree
obtuse

Australian Free Seed Ring

Thanks Auxin for your kind donations to the seedring.

We appreciate your efforts very much.

Cheers, Obtuse.

some new stock..........acacia aroma is not native though,from sth am.

t s t .

Wooo, great new additions :-D

DOH! i just remembered i made an order ages ago and never did anything with it :o i completely forgot. i'll have to sort that out tomorrow

sorry for taking so long :blush: thanks tantra :wub:

more info to be updated when i can compile some legislation notes and the likes, eek meaning to do that for a long time :unsure:

Stock take again soon lol too many orders and not enough sent in lol :wink::P

found probable id 4 'wild passiflora'........p cinnabarina.....crimson passion flower....oz native.

t s t .

Are there any special considerations in germinating the Cyperus alternifolius seeds? I figured on planting them just under the surface in potting mix in a small pot with a petri dish on top, then transplant to individual pots.. my default protocol. Sound ok?

I been looking forward to this one since 2005 :) I just gotta clean some nemorosa seed for MFSR and then I'll be all over this like a uni student that finds free beer.

Hey Gerbil or Obtuse or whoever sent my last package - Thanks!!! :worship:

I placed an order with the Free Seed Ring abd sent off the money (& a little extra) over a month ago and haven't received my seeds yet.

I have emailed them the confirm that the payment was received & have not gotten an answer.

Is it normal to have to wait so long?

PS the AFSR is a great idea & I'm happy to support it, I just ordered the seeds thinking that they'd be in the ground by now.

hey toast,

sorry for the delays; I don't have any current email from you, and am not too familiar with it from memory..(unless i've replied already?)

one or two orders were delayed for about a month due to not being able to get to the po box, but these were sent out around EGA weekend (6-7dec).

pm me your details and species requested.

tantra, took it all down suddenly to shed stock at ega, limited stock and time to stocktake so i've activated heimia for some sort of activity atm.

Long needed change of direction in seedring is coming, hopefully will explain it in the early new year

if your after any specific seed from the far western NSW area (mundi mundi lower darling basin) i would be happy to collect some

Santalum murrayanum, the Bitter Quandong, Acacia aneura etc...

Edited by mac

Just a thought with the tough restrictions WA residents are facing regarding plants and seeds It would be a really good idea if someone over there could set up a chapter :)

I have started collecting local seed so should have a good variety to donate soon

i began putting the listing up this morning before i work i will put the rest up at some point tonight

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting n orders I have not been recieving order emails and as a result had not checked the post office box :slap:

Anyway its come to my attention a few people have been waiting on orders for several weeks now , I'm really sorry about this guys your orders will be done over the weekend

For future reference orders will now be posted out once a week usually on saturday I will do stock updaytes of any any new seeds recieved approximately once a fortnight

Hoping to acquire a few intresting species this spring anyone with excess seed please feel free to pm me and I will give you the mailing details to send donations too

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting n orders I have not been recieving order emails and as a result had not checked the post office box :slap:

Anyway its come to my attention a few people have been waiting on orders for several weeks now , I'm really sorry about this guys your orders will be done over the weekend

For future reference orders will now be posted out once a week usually on saturday I will do stock updaytes of any any new seeds recieved approximately once a fortnight

Hoping to acquire a few intresting species this spring anyone with excess seed please feel free to pm me and I will give you the mailing details to send donations too

Everythingg posted today you should recieve tomorrow or early next week i have thrown in extras for the delays experienced stock update will be done saturday night lots of new things to add

some maidenii on its way to you, too :)

some maidenii on its way to you, too :)

Yep I've done it again sorry to those waiting on orders I have had uni exams over the last few weeks orders will be mailed and new listing put up today

Greetings guys,

I recently order some "Heimia salicifolia" from the seedring, great idea btw, im curious on what is required of me to donate seeds, obviously i label them with the correct scientific name but am i required to treat the seeds in anyway before i send them in to my local chapter??

Thanks,

EDIT: is the ring still active?? Ordered a product and sent in my donation a while ago now, contact the contact email with 0 reply... is the seedring dead??

I wanna help get the ring active again... this is very depressing.

Edited by vual

Greetings guys,

I recently order some "Heimia salicifolia" from the seedring, great idea btw, im curious on what is required of me to donate seeds, obviously i label them with the correct scientific name but am i required to treat the seeds in anyway before i send them in to my local chapter??

Thanks,

EDIT: is the ring still active?? Ordered a product and sent in my donation a while ago now, contact the contact email with 0 reply... is the seedring dead??

I wanna help get the ring active again... this is very depressing.

Nio its active i've moved home so i need to change the PO box as its a pain in the arse for me to get over there sorry for the delay buddy i'll throw in somethiung extra expect it next week

Sent off a few of the loacal plants i found for you guys this morning. Palm lillys, A. Podalryfolia, delonix regia, alpinia caerulea(native ginger) and a few others. Will send off some more once i get into gear and collect them/ID them... Infact might go for a walk this arvo and have a look around the area.

Neo has asked me to post this:

ok there have been some massive fuck arounds from my end with this and during a recent move i mislaid a haep of orders and a shitload of seed I hadn't posted any updates as I wanted to find all this and get everything up and running properly so we are at that point now all outsatnding orders should be filled this week hopefully i can add a few extras for those who have been waiting a bit its a bit of a pain at the moment as we are about 30mins drive from post office where the box in as a result it will only be checked nonce a week thanks guys for being patient. Anyway to cut a long story short in cleaning my gararge yesterday i came across the missing orders and seeds I'm still missing one box but they were predominantly my personal collection :(

anyway guys the seedlist will be updated this weekend 24/01/10 happy plantings