The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hagakure

Dunst: 'The World Would Be Better If Everyone Smoked Weed'

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Scrubs_Sarca..._Malibu/3678593

HOLLYWOOD - Hollywood film star Kirsten Dunst is a fan of marijuana and believes the world would be a better place if "everyone smoked weed."

The Spider-Man 3 star admits to smoking marijuana and trying other drugs.

Dunst, 24, says, "I drink moderately, I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does.

"My best friend Sasha's dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius.

"I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean, are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.

"I'm not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it's not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside."

-----------------------------------------

okay not most in depth thought provoking article to post in the news section but its interesting to note how drugs are reported. there has been an increase in "im a celebrity and i think some drugs, when used responsibly, are great" articles recently.

i also love it how many times you see carl sagan being referenced by stoners.

well, celebrity-worshippers (and there are plenty of them), are probably also likely to be people who buy into drug propaganda... so the message might be getting heard by the right ears.

plus she didn't just glorify getting trashed or anything like that so.. good one kirsten

very powerfull tool to manage drug use in a population.

present positive examples on how to use the drugs.

Good on her I reckon! Its good to see someone in the spotlight opening peoples eyes for the right reasons - and she is giving good advise too - dont do it all the time just for shits and giggles - like everything in excess, it'll come back to kick your arse.

I'd like to have a cone with Kirsten, I'd like to have a cone with Kirst! Up ya Kirsten! :lol::bong:

If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.

considering all I know, all my experience and all my judgement, I'd say yes that's true

because there's way too many people on alcohol just because alc is the only legal drug available (that alters one's mind) and basically most people on alcohol become stupid and aggressive...

if that's not right when they're on it, it's definitely true the next day...

hangovers make life miserable!

Edited by gomaos