The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow :blink:

Holy smokes Tepa. I don't get around to reading too many threads here, just the one's who's titles really catch my attention..... and this one in particular really, really caught my attention.

What little I have read from posts with your name attached to it, I actually find quite disturbing. Because you see Tepa... it seems you yourself are infected with a disease..... and it's a disease that I feel is infinitely more dangerous than this HIV these nasty homo's are spreading around. It's the disease of christianity.

I find it quite troubling to observe this rather awful predicament you seem to be in, and I don't judge you for it or think ill of you, I in fact feel the need to help you somehow.

You are on a journey Tepa, that you have joined this community is evidence of that very fact. And I think before long you will reach a stage in your journey where you will look back on your words in posts like these with great embarrassment and shame. I must say that I am a little baffled as to how you manage to hold on to these rather ridiculous christian ideals permeating throughout your being...... I of all people know how strong the programming can be..... but I really don't understand something here so I have to ask:

Do you take mushrooms?

Do you do much work with the psychedelics and the plants? What do they tell you?

Ever considered trying DMT?

I really am rather baffled. It would make more sense to me I think if you could paint some sort of a picture as to where you are at with the psychedelics. I am genuinely curios.

It's so hard for me to conceive how people with access to the many gifts that we as a community thankfully have access to..... can even begin to think that such insignificant things as GENDER should actually have any impact on what is really one of the most important things in the world........ LOVE. I mean, can't you see that above all it's actually LOVE that is the most important? With something as important as say, getting married, having children etc, I find it completely disgusting that you would talk of these things as being a "duty" that men have an obligation to fill. I think that the only "duty" people that enter into that sort of a dynamic should have is to LOVE each other.

Is this really how you measure a man? Somebody who doesn't have children is "too weak to take on the duty and procreate"? Coz I have a totally different scale, and I don't think I need to tell you that homophobic men, especially the ones that are in complete denial of there homophobia rate pretty low, regardless of how big their biceps are.

I understand where you are at.... and this horrible cancerous burden that you carry around with you.... that tells you how you should think and feel and what you should believe, this thick......heavy programming, this is the real disease.

I don't think that many of these words will have any sort of immediate impact on you, and maybe not for a very long time. Just absorb them and carry them with you... and then when it comes time for your understanding to unfold then maybe they will bear some significance.

Beings loving each other, regardless of gender, or age, or race or infact species is so much more important to this world than any ridiculous false god or white robed omnipotent messiah. More important than any ridiculous and irrelevant story book that is perpetually mis-intrepreted era by era, from one 'cult' to the next.

Can't you see that your bigoted, judgemental and condemming brethren are actually the one's that should be headed straight to this fictional holiday camp of eternal suffering that you crazy religous nutters call "hell"? Not the people that embrace love and happiness for each other, contrary to the belief systems of most indoctrinated religions.

Im really quite gobsmacked about some of the stuff that has been said in this thread... and Tepa.... I know that you aren't STUPID but shit man.... you really can act like it you know.

First of all your thread title.

changes your opinion on the gay community?

Wowzers man, what the fuck???

Ok first of all, this article aside..... you actually believe ANYTHING that is written in The Herald Sun????!!! What the fuck man?? I mean seriously! When you pick up the Herald Sun, do you ever get the feeling that they might not actually be telling you the complete unbiased truth on the subject matters they are reporting on? Ever get the feeling that maybe The Herald Sun isn't actually a real newspaper, that perhaps you are being tricked into thinking that it is simply because it comes out every day and is printed on the same sort of paper a real newspaper should be printed on?

Secondly, HOW the fuck can that mind of yours actually believe that the actions of one or two (or even 50) people, represent in any way the ethos of an entire "community". How can this possibly make sense to any reasonably intelligent man.

I watched an Opera special once, it was about this guy who used to kidnap women and lock them in his basement and sexually abuse them every single day. Sometimes keeping them prisoner for years at a time. Obviosuly this man was heterosexual, what you are saying here is pretty much exactly the same as saying that this man's actions represent the hetero community simply because he is heterosexual. Actually a MUCH better example would be the Klu Klux Klan, you know.... those super intelligent guys with the white hoods and the bibles in their hands that bash and murder and kill black people..... because they are black. I think it's fair to say that 99%-100% of KKK members would be heterosexual, these are people that consciously do a whole bunch of incredibly fucked up things to other people......... one could easily (and equally as stupidly) say that based on their actions that the "heterosexual community" is pretty fucked up! or in fact..................... that religious people are actually incredibly fucked up (all of their racial inspiration comes straight from the bible).

But nobody is really that stupid, to say that these people (who's numbers are actually quite vast) represent in ANY way, any particular demographic of people. They are responible for their own shit, and their own actions, and their own misgivings, and their own mistakes.

I mean really................ do you REALLY think that this ridiculous article you have posted is in anyway even slightly indicitive of the "gay community"? Your being ridiculous.

Next!

you have my apologie torsten, please edit the title to what u feels appropriate

Umm, I really don't see how you still don't get this...... but actually apologising would have been to edit the post title YOURSELF and not expect somebody else to do it for you. How the fuck is that an apology? Why should anybody but YOU edit the title, how is this somebody elses responsibility? Seriously man... what the fuck???

You think it should be changed? Change it yourself.

how can have respect for a man that skips his duty to be a good man to his wife and raise children, too weak to take on the duty and procreate./b]

I really have no words for you regarding this statement other than utter disbelief. Im leaving it here for you as a reminder, in case one day you come to your senses and want to delete the ridiculous shit you have written, it can stay here as a reminder for you........... as to the person you once were.

Your christian god has made you narrow-minded... I think it's time you maybe expand that mind a little. You need to start working closer with and going much deeper into the psychedelics, particularly plant based ones. Im not saying that this is the cure for homophobia, im saying that the lessons they have to teach you about the importance of things such as LOVE are so incredibly priceless and valuable and will put things into a clearer perspective for you. Much more so than any church or bible can, and in a much more truthful and heartfelt way.

Your perspectives on gay people are quite stupid, your perspectives on women are really quite disgusting, your opinion that no life will be found outside of this physical planet is actually quite hillarious really! :lol:

Something that you don't realise yet is that many people here are actually in full contact with beings that do not live on this planet. Contact has been made! I believe that maybe one day you will meet them too! When you do..... ask them if they believe in "god" and what they think of 'the bible', ask them if they consider it to be a good read hahahaha. Seriously ask em.

Im hoping to learn to time travel one day, so that I can go back into time and deep throat Jesus as he lay there pinned to the cross. I wonder if he will have any objections to filling my mouth with his man-load knowing full well that my stomach does not contain ovaries.

I think not! That handsome bearded sex machine will totally get his rocks off!

Good luck with your journey Tepa, I wish you all the best. Much encouragement to you, you big-bicepped procreation machine!!

love

-Chemical Shaman

Im not going to post on this thread no more, no point discussing somthing everyone is being forced to accept.

BTW what do you guys think about people who enjoy fucking animals?? Did u have to really think twice about that?

Thanks for the super intelligent and completely relevant question here JoP you super intelligent guy you!

In response to your question (goody I get to be the first!) I would have to say that it really depends on who is doing the fucking and if the animal is enjoying it. In the case of say, a dog having sex with a girl..... if they are both enjoying it (and humans often have a great deal of love for their pets just as pets often have a great deal of love for their owners) then not only do I think it is completely ok, but I also think that it is nobody elses business!

I guess in the same way that it is nobodies business what two gay men do with each other behind closed doors (contrary to the beliefs of most religious nutters), and additionally it is nobodies business really what two consenting heterosexual people do with eachother behind closed doors.

You getting the bit here about it not being anybody elses business??

Now if a person was to say, inflict pain or some sort of cruelty onto an animal, such as rape or say..... locking a chicken in a cage with no room for it to move and pumping it full of hormones. Then I would say this is wrong! This is very, very wrong! Intentionally causing another being pain or suffering is simply (and obviously) not a very good thing.

Something you also need to consider is that it's very possible that if our ancestors, thousands of years ago didn't indulge in some sort of interspecie breeding you might not be sitting here right now! Think about that one :wink:

seeya JoP! Thanks for the rivettingly intelligent (and relevant) question!

-Chemical Shaman

Shove a long spined cacti rubbed down with dessicant up your arse and bounce

Where legal of course.

you son of a bitch, the tone you wrote that in is nasty and more offending then the words.

Oh you son of a motherless goat you!! How dare you speak to me in that tone!! And infact how dare you speak to me in that colour!!

From now on you are to reply to me only using the colour pink as I have done here!! Because I am ridiculously sensitive, and you must use pink when addressing me from now on!! Don't you see you are at risk here of greatly hurting my feelings with your words and I am likely to explode with some sort of anger which might fuel some sort of fire or at least provide some sort of kindling or something and then houses might burn down or my computer might catch on fire!! How dare you! Can't you see my anger here!!! Acknowledge my anger!!! Acknowledge it!!!! It's pink!!!!

It's the disease of christianity.

big LOL to that one

What the hell does LOL? Mean?? What are these crazy acronyms that you are making up here?!?!

You can't expect me to keep up to date with whatever crazy internet acronyms you see fit to make up from post to post! What is this LOL that you speak of?? Is it some sort of a bread? I don't understand this LOLing that you are doing!!!!

big LOL to that one

Again with this LOLing! What is going on here!!! Im so confused!!!!!

Lets take a second and reread this whole thread, Wher have I brought religious refrences in? Where have i mention christianity?

NEVER DID Pre-oppinionated fool!

Oh well excuse me. I suppose I mis-interpreted things such as your absolute surety and certainty that no life will be found on other planets (for example) as being in some way indoctrinated onto you by some sort of fanatical belief in a god that is portrayed to you by dogmatic religion. My mistake! I think it is possibly more likely that you have actually travelled to Mars yourself and scoped out whether or not there are any life forms or pyramids or pizza huts and come back satisfied in the knowledge that they will "never find life there" because you have seen it for yourself!

And I suppose that saying "how can have respect for a man that skips his duty to be a good man to his wife and raise children, too weak to take on the duty and procreate" I suppose that this apparrant "duty" that you speak of could have perhaps been conveyed to you from the back of a cornflakes box or similar. That doesn't at all sound like the views of any church I know! My mistake again! Oops! I didn't know that all of our "duties" were being conveyed to us in such obvious ways!! Where can I find the full list of my duties Tepa!! Where would be a good place to look for this list of my duties!?!? I guess it would be ridiculous to suggest they might be in the bible. Let me know where I can find this list of duties please so I can make sure that I am doing the right thing and that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing! Thanks in advance Tepa!

you bitter demeaning bastard, obviously you had expectations before you read this with a judgment firmly established and have, instead of discussing the article flammed and fueled this fire.

There's a fire here?!?! Quick! Somebody grab the fire extinguishers!!!!

Bitter? Maybe that's your foot there that you are tasting.

Do I sound like somebody who is bitter? If I use words that are STRONG, it's to drive the point in deeper and with more of an impact. And you really seem to have noticed and payed much closer attention to those particular statements! Good!

But bitter? No friend! Can't you see that I LOVE you!!!

no ones got me angry until you

Thanks for your anger! Such a gift, and it's not even easter yet!

I'll see your anger and raise you some LOVE!

You better be careful with that anger though friend, it's likely to give you cancer or maybe aids or something if you're not careful! Maybe try loving me instead, go on Tepa! Love me you fag!! LOVE ME!!!!!!!!

because I LOVE YOU.

until you have positive input to post in the discussion...

Shove a long spined cacti rubbed down with dessicant up your arse and bounce

Well hmm that certainly does sound quite tempting, and this fantasy that you have with regards to things going into my bumhole and the bouncing and what-not seem entirely unwholesome Tepa you little deviate you! But I think I would be much happier if you come around and you put the cactus in yourself, maybe we could remove the spines first and instead of using the dessicant, how about if you just spit into my anust?

Tep my friend you seem to have made my all hot and flustered!!! :wub:

No wonder I have so much love for you despite all this anger and your bible humping!

mmwwwah!

-Chemical Shaman

this is all getting a bit angry....

cant stop watching though is that wrong ya reckon lol lol lo0l lol typo loool

Well,chemical shaman, if your not being sarcastic then ur perspective is whacked up lol.where not at the beggining of time, where an established species and interspecies breeding is near impossible anyway.

The question wasent about intellect it was about many many different choices people make, they may enjoy them,and the many prejudices that come with alot of things.

Sure and if they want to do it, then it IS none of my business.but I dont have to like animal loving because afew people enjoy it do i? does that make me bad person? its just that I DONT LIKE IT. period its not like gay people dont have prejudices of their own, for whatever it may be.

Look, this post got way out of hand for too many stupid reason. For people to be calling me and tepa whatever, for our beliefs, especially since right from the start of the post we never said anything wrong or anti gay.

Altho there was ALOT of bible bashing when it was never even mentioned (hows that for ironic) to try and force someone into liking someone wether their gay,straight,gypsys fucking mutants or whatever, cant be done. Thats dictatorship.

Honestly, from what i can read in the posts me and tepa did nothing but try to be respectful, and "politically correct"while disscussing an issue.

Maybe its the homosexual community that need to learn to accept that just coz their gay not every one has to like em, just as if they where straight. Again, for you homo-etremists, we never ever questioned your choices just disagreed.

My, my Tepa. It seems that perhaps you are the perfect candidate for actually getting a job at The Herald Sun yourself! You should apply immediately!

Im going to quote it here to show you what you have rather deliberately done. Many would actually perceive this to be quite low.... or the acts of a desperate, dishonest or irrational man. I think that is certainly how people could view it.

Ok here's the quote.

Lets see what your strike count is you low hitting true bigot

rather ridiculous christian ideals permeating throughout your being

it seems you yourself are infected with a disease.....

the disease of christianity.

much more important to this world than any ridiculous false god or white robed omnipotent messiah.

ridiculous and irrelevant story book

religious people are actually incredibly fucked up

Your christian god has made you narrow-minded

more so than any church or bible can

ask them if they believe in "god" and what they think of 'the bible'

so that I can go back into time and deep throat Jesus as he lay there pinned to the cross

Congradulations! 10!

Well thankyou for your "congradulations" much appreciated! I scored a 10! Whoooo! My mum is going to be so proud that I finally scored a 10 in something!!!

But I think that what you have done here is actually deliberately dishonest and mis-leading. And in situations such as these I often ask myself "What would Jesus do?".

You see how you have quoted me as saying

"religious people are actually incredibly fucked up"

What I actually said (and you already know this) is that NOBODY would be so STUPID as to say that "religious people are incredibly fucked up" based on the actions of some racist clan members who kill black people in the name of religion. In a similar way I suggested that it would be equally as stupid and ridiculous to make a judgement on the gay community based on the reported actions of one or two people who happen to be gay. You see how you have intentionally mis-represented me here Tepa. That isn't very christian like!

I asked earlier "What would Jesus do?" well....... I don't think that Jesus would go around misquoting people like that to make himself look better. I think he would be trying to impress the chicks by turning water into wine or some shit like that, that's a hella cool party trick!!!

Im just calling you on what you have done here, because I think the action of what you intentionally did says a lot more about this situation then simply the words behind them.

I don't actually think specifically that "religious people are completely fucked up" and so forth. I actually feel a great deal of sympathy in my heart for them, and the prisons that they are imprisoned in, and I wish that there was something that I could do to help them.... truly. But I think it firstly needs to come from within.

I can only hope that this is something that you will one day come to realise, as I myself once had to, and then once that awful burden is lifted from your shoulders.... man how free you are going to feel!! It's amazing!!

What makes you feel so superior? do you get off being a nasty son of a bitch?

I'll answer your second question first. Do I get off on being a nasty son of a bitch?? Well no frankly. Usually I get off by like masturbating when im on the phone to my mum while im watching autopsy video's and so forth. Or by using some sort of handy innovative cordless drill+cucumber configuration. Sometimes I get off on the vibrations that the seats on the bus make when I press my groin up against them. But being a nasty son of a bitch? No sir!!

Secondy in answer to your first question. Well that's a highly subjective term. I don't generally like to claim any sort of superiority over anybody, in many circumstances I actually feel quite inferior. Say for example in comparison to a man that can build a house with planks of wood and tools and so forth. I can't do that myself so in that sort of a circumstance I actually feel quite inferior. But say in comparison to the man that goes to church every sunday and feels guilty when he masturbates and thinks that gays are bad bad men, well I guess in comparison to those guys I probably feel a little superior.... because I used to be one of those guys! Man, imagine how shocked I was when I realised that the whole god thing had just been made up and that I was actually being lied to the whole time! Boy howdy did I feel a little foolish! So I think that I probably am in a good position to be feeling superior to many of these people that haven't figured out the same thing yet. Do I feel superior to you? Well you have huge biceps, so in that particular are certainly not.... in terms of my freedom of being and my overall awareness as to what is really going on here and my spiritual unfoldment..... well ummm I suppose that yes I feel maybe a little superior. But not in some sort of egotistical cocksucker kind of a way. Just in the way that I feel that people like myself should endevour I suppose to help out people like yourself that are holding onto and clinging to these belief structures that have really been imposed on them from origins stemming back to a time where men were not looking to liberate or free us in any way. Quite the opposite.

Maybe just do some thinking, as to what sort of purpose or agenda religious institutions might have once had in suppressing man kind in such a way.

Maybe also think about how possible it might be to be a really good person, and to do well by others without going to church and without being told how you should or shouldn't behave.

There's really a lot that you should be thinking about in general.

Your reaction to all of this comes as no suprise really, think about why that might be.

it's getting late....

-Chemical Shaman

woh this thread is fruity :wacko:

i just want to bring peoples attention back to the article!

i don't have an opinion on anyone elses opinion pertaining to this thread but my opinion on the article is it is a blatant piece of homophobic and racist propaganda!

this article is blatantly painting a picture of the gay community and the african/australian community as being sadistic and depraved sex freaks. it has used the actions of 1 individual gay man to ostracise a community of millions of gay men and then it randomly links this to the actions of 1 individual African man!

whoever these guys are, they are fucked in the head, but for fuck sake! how would we feel if it was leaked to the media that 1 ethnobot kid from bloody iceland was using a cactus for a dildo (or something) and the entire worldwide ethnobot community was portrayed in the media as being a wild bunch of drug mad cactus rapists (or something). don't us ethnobots get enough bad press concerning plant use to understand this stuff. (i mean a gay man & a black man. doesn't this all sound a bit familiar people)

this article is a blatant and disgusting example of the incredible racism/fascism in our society

and a perfect example of the way the media subliminally programs the masses!

let me make it clear though, i'm not calling anyone racist, homophobic or fascist except the people who wrote that article and our society in general!

can we end this now

pleeeaaaase :unsure:

maybe its time this thread moves to

*** Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads ***

Cheers

- make me a Mod, I will do it.

you know i find your post is grounds enough for a ban.

Man I can't even count the amount of times I been banned from this place! And it's been fuckin ages!! So if you can make this happen, please get the wheels in motion!

Im sure it will be much easier on you if I am put into a position where I am unable to fill your screen and your mind with such horrible words! Please somebody ban me as I seem to be making Tepa quite angry or something!!

LOL i love you CS.

your hilarious! and that made me laugh, and im not being sarcastic like you.

Thankyou Tepa. I am not being sarcastic when I say that I love you. Truly.

Whether you mean it or not, thanks for returning or vocalising said love :)

It's extremely important to love as much as possible!!! Don't forget it!!!

That doesnt mean you can get away by being a funny kunt for what you said you a son of a bitch.

Ooh there you go again you son of a motherless goat!!!!!!! :) Better not let me get away with saying what I said!! Better dish out some of that punishment or what have you for saying what I said!!

Hang on a minute though Tepa!! Didn't you just on the very first page of this thread say something along the lines of:

its not about sounding politically correct so I dont insult anyone, its freedom of speech

I find it really funny how it's always the people that harp about freedom of speech that actually have the biggest problem when somebody is actually quite free with their speech. Very often it's religion oriented, because they will jump on the de-fence as they feel that their shit has to be backed up and are more interested in silencing what people have to say rather than actually rationalising or discussing. Just my experience.

Anyway.............

-Chemical Shaman

You are very clearly passing a moral judgement on people who are not heterosexual. That is called homophobia.

Actually, that's not homophobia... homophobia is an irrational fear or hatred of homosexuals. Technically, someone can make moral judgements about homosexuality without hating or fearing them.

Pretty unlikely though.

Actually, that's not homophobia... homophobia is an irrational fear or hatred of homosexuals. Technically, someone can make moral judgements about homosexuality without hating or fearing them.

That definition of homophobia is only a literal translation of the words, but does not actually cover the full spectrum of what the word means. Most dictionaries will include prejudice, hatred of, discrimination and contempt as part of the meaning. These are all things that have been portrayed in this thread and hence there is no doubt that this thread contains homophobia.

I was going to edit this thread to take out the discriminatory remarks, but I think it serves a much better purpose being preserved as it is.

I am giving JoP a warning point for homophobia and CS and tepa a warning point for using personal insults [even if CS managed to use a lot less than usual]. I could have sworn I saw JoP using a personal insult too, but I can't find it at the moment :scratchhead: . Also, tepa has edited some stuff, so he misses out on the homophobia point. That doesn't mean your homophobia [read contempt & prejudice] hasn't been very much on display here and I am sure it will be well remembered.

I won't lock the thread [yet], but will move it to the Jerry forum.

if anyone has a problem with the warnings, then read the rules and at the same time read the dictionary. Just because you guys are too wrapped up in justifying your bigotry doesn't mean that your definitions actually match those of the accepted english language [although it seems neither of you are all that friendly with dictionaries].

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homophobia

Illigalbrain has it 110% right! Why is it so hard to understand you dont have to hate someone\something you dont agree with? and Torstern what have i said that is homophobic? right from my first post? its not like where in a court of law so to give me a warning over what a dictionary decribes a word as meaning is illogical,we should understand eachother well enogh to know otherwise by now.

"Maybe it has somthing to do with the gay community because these where gay parties deliberately for that purpose...not to say that all are like that, think of it as the same way with islamic dudes,moderate on one hand and completely fucked up on the other. Im sure there are just as many hetro males and females that do the same, on a smaller scale. that said, i dont think homosexualality is "natural" coz it serves no planetary purpose other then cheap thrills... ALso that said i dont have a facist attitude to people that are gay, its just my opinion and like everyone else i have one."

what part of that was homophobic in your veiw? honestly i want to know coz i KNOW im not a homophobe.and where is my personal insult? to who?? and if i did give one maybe it was after the 10 or so personal insults i got.and you may as well give yourself a fair few for insulting christians and others many times over many posts, hell ban everyone for saying something you dont agree with.

if i knew all this shit was going to happen i wouldent have posted anything at all And defenetly wouldent have spent so much time today trying to explain myself if i dident feel strongly enough about it. Just delete the thread and may as well make a new rule that "though shall not discuss homosexuality."

PEACE

PS- Tor, can you tell me what my warning specifically was for?

ok, there tooo much dice here to go through, unseen colours are coming up, so ill make one observation.

there was only one source of hostility in this thread. tho it can be interprited as hostile, sarcassum is a self defence mechanism and a descrete way for some types of people to show your ok with them.

i think we can all learn from this, i know what i learnt. and im at a point where id like to publicly retract my 1st post in this thread. i jumped the gun there it seams.

fuck i love you all tho LOL...hmmm i dont want to dribble on, would much rather see the thread die (tho yes, should still remain as public record) so ill end with some words by a famous philosipher ;)

The line it is drawn

The curse it is cast

The slow one now

Will later be fast

As the present now

Will later be past

The order is

Rapidly fadin'.

And the first one now

Will later be last

For the times they are a-changin'.

LOL one more thing, if we bicker and fight amongst ourselves how are alien entities ever to visit us? if we kill each other out of difference what do they think well do to them when we 1st see them lookin NOTHING like us? would it be wrong to expect them to think me mean them bad esspecially when we hate our OWN KIND?

LOVE those you disagree with as they make life all the more interesting. theres nothing wrng with heated discussion, so long as it remains discussion, and remember even if somone in the discussion steps nearly over the 'discussion' line, doesnt mean you have to step over the line before them. ive noticed, also from my own past posts, that we somtimes have a habit of digging our own grave by continuing to feed negativity. if somone wants to be negative or 'evil' then let them, what does it effect you?

anyone else besides me understand the daily show's humour? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q64iBzsKls

Wise words, and i think your first post was right, in my case as least. but tell that to the supreme overlord that resolves his discussions with warnings n bans rather then logic and words. like a theif in the night i log on with 20% warn over a discussion,hey and i thought some evil goverment dictator would end up ruining freedom of speech on the net.

i never said i dont respect gay people,
quite right, you didn't, but Tepa did & you say you agree w/Tepa's position so....

& you & Tepa are both right in that it is quite absurd to take one small aspect ov someones character & use it to make value judgements about their whole life whether it's their spelling ability or their sexuality.

"judge not less you be judged"

& for the record this forum is not a democracy. there is no right to freedom ov speech.

Dude, Tepa has his beliefs in christianity, im not a christian, my beleifes are my own,

It was the fact that it was me and him being flamed by everyone, thats why banded together.

And my mind set and his mind set are different. i dont see it as "right" for my own reasons and he doesent for his. thats it.Weather he thinks all gays are going to hell or are useless as "Procreating people" then oh well, let him believe it.

i dont take a religious stance about it, its just not my cup of tea,thats all i said, but i dont go judging somones whole character and integrity based on it. if tepas reasons are his religion then fine.but I never judged noone.

Iv made my stance as clear as i can, if people dont care then i donno,what can i do?

And if people really are getting so offended by what i said at very least ( nothing at all antigay that i can pick...I cant speak for tepa as some of his posts where edited) then people on here are more hypocritical then i thought, every day we get anti religious statements (even i do it,religion sucks) but noone cares,all of a sudden a gay topic comes up and the shit hits the fan.

This is going to be my last post on this thread, if anyone was offended by anything, im sorry altho personally i feel i have very little to be sorry about. and T let me know what the warning was for,coz i dont think i deserve it for whats been said.

And ya dont need democracy for freedom of speech :) it just ruins it.

what part of that was homophobic in your veiw? honestly i want to know coz i KNOW im not a homophobe.and where is my personal insult?

" i dont think homosexualality is "natural" coz it serves no planetary purpose other then cheap thrills... ALso that said i dont have a facist attitude to people that are gay, its just my opinion and like everyone else i have one."

That part was homophobic, and disgustingly ignorant. To say that homosexuality (or anything else) is not natural, is utter meaningless nonsense. Further, when it comes down to it, it is natural. As has been mentioned, lots of other species do it.

Secondly, you are saying that being homosexual is 'bad' compared to being heterosexual. It only serves cheap thrills? It is possible for two men to be in love with each other in exactly the same way that a man and a woman can be. I don't want to romanticise love, being in a forum full of neurochemistry geeks, but to say that a lasting bond is only a cheap thrill is a display of profound ignorance. Also, you are wrong that everyone else has an opinion. Many other people are quite willing to completely ignore those aspects of other people that does not in any way concern them (especially when they are not even meeting face to face), such as their sexuality. This is called tolerance and acceptance.