The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ridiculous! Your father your fathers father your fathers fathers father all their work, every breath they took! All the pain they endured! raising their children! it boils all the way down to you torsten! It would be SELFISH of you to have all their work, pain and love for you in this point of time go in vain by not continuing your lineage for another generation. the circle of life continues, im sure in your parents age they had the same fears and worrys of the future as you do now.

BAH! BAH! I thouroughly stand against your comment.

WTF tepa you have lost the plot. It is everyones individual decision whether to spawn more progeny....it is NOT a responsibility. The circle of life continues courtesy of the other 6 billion people on this planet. I redirect you to this website for reprogramming. BIG UP to creach for posting the link to this site ages ago

BW-kitten.jpg

oh that's a loaded picture... considering that the better known version of that kitten is this:

[disturbing to see how many hits you get for a google image search for: masturbate kitten :rolleyes: ]

God-kills-kitten.jpg

but then again, I have the feeling you knew that :wink:

Maybe the pancake bunny would be more appropriate in this situation :P

pancakebunny-14678.jpg

Personally I think you can never go wrong with cute kids though to break the tension:

ghf.jpg

hmm this convo went bad fast. honestly, i dont believe tepa was intentionally being homophobic. sure the statements could be interpritated as such, but i have serious doubts he is even close to homophobic with his intention pertaining to comments in this post.

yes ALOT of the things he said could be LABLED as homophobic, but when it comes it intent i dont see tepa having such intention.

i cannot helpbut think that hthis was blown out by some people beingover sensitive to such things, but others ofcourse should understand that

hmmm what im basically trying to say is...

hmmmm

i dont know tepa well enough to comment on his behalf, but from what little i do know, i can confidently say, is that he did not mean to sound the way he could be interpritated. so i guess im speaking in tep's defence.

BUT

tepa - that "supreme ruler" comment, as im sure you could agree, could well blow comments out of question. i know i dont know you wel enough to comment, but from our little chats we have had, it looks like that comment was driven from frustration from a mis interpritation.

i am sure both parties can see exactly what im talking about.

when it come to my own personl beliefs.... ehh...each to their own, whatever makes one hapy kinda thing, so long as its never imposed, as im also certain ALL parties can agree on this.

OK, i sound like a "cant we all just get along" hippy, but that is not the case here. i BELIEVE this is a mis understanding and have no vestments in either 'side' of this argument. as i said, personally, each to their own, just dont impose it on me. but in this situation, tepa has appoligised for this misunderstanding, quite a few times, and only appears to continue to comment out of feeling mis represented by posts.

ok yeah. i should keep y somments to myself, but in this case both yall are wrong.

Torts - tepa is not meaning to sound the way you may think,

Tepa - i undertsnad what your trying to explain, but taking the ground you did in the last post, would not have helped.

HEHE hopfully this give you both a common enemy to unite against LOL, esspecially when i have nothing vested in the discussion. BUT, please see this is all a mis understanding between you two. eh...i should leave well enough alone i know, but, thi is a misunderstanding.

AUXIN - thats one of the BEST kittns ive seen. green eyes and im sold!!! seriously, awesome kitten pic! so cute, the eyes!! LOL i never get sick of seeing em and doubt i ever will ;)

EDIT - now i think about it, this post could cause more trouble than its worth, ehhh i guess ill leave it stand as i would normally never retract a statement, tho im willing to learn from it >

amulte - tepa said in his last post that he had a bad day, so I am not commenting on him or on anything he says at the moment.

tepa has apologised and I did accept that. Doesn't mean I have to or should edit his post though.

Sadly the rest of the conversation did not indicate the apology was really meant, but it really doesn't make much difference to me. People can make up their own minds. Fact is there are homophobes on this forum [regardless of whether tepa is one of them or not] and I am not happy about that.

I had hoped that the least psychedelics would achieve is to eliminate such stupid hatred and bigotry, which is one of the reasons this forum exists. This thread, and some of the comments posted in it are really quite disappointing.

I had hoped that the least psychedelics would achieve is to eliminate such stupid hatred and bigotry
Dont we all wish it were so easy.

:devil::shroomer::innocent_n:

But psychadelics dont open minds, they are just a tool for people that want to open their own minds by the power of their will.

Sadly I imagine that a magic bullet drug for idiocy and bigotry would be a thousand times harder to engineer than a universal cancer cure.

As for the article that started this I dont think the guys sexual orientation had any more of a causal relationship to his crimes than his hair color did. Psychopathic serial killers crop up now and then in every race/religion/sexual orientation/creed/belly button shape.

how can have respect for a man that skips his duty to be a good man to his wife and raise children, too weak to take on the duty and procreate.

As well as being a misogynist, Tepa now shows himself to be a homophobe......but maybe only on his bad days.

i dont think homosexualality is "natural" coz it serves no planetary purpose other then cheap thrills... ALso that said i dont have a facist attitude to people that are gay, its just my opinion and like everyone else i have one.

Actually one of our closest relatives Bonobos(Chimp like apes) actually have homosexual sex all the time, as do many other species not even closely related to us. So maybe homosexual sex isn't so 'unnatural' after all. It could also be argued by some that many people here are seeking little more than cheap thrills, not that I agree that this is true. Even so, So what?

Oki iv read enough, noone is talking about homophobic shit, im sick of all this political correctness bullshit, people are people... some people dont like gays, other dont care if somone is gay and other are violently ageressive about gays. eaither way, Tepa, i and the others have a BIRTH right to bileave what we want and we wont be changed because gays are over defencisive. me and tepa both said we beleave its an unnatural act.. aka its our opinion, we dident say we want to go and burn every gay person there is, and because we choose to use our right if free speech and freedom of opinions, doesent give gays the right to call us bigitory or anti homo, if anything it makes gays look uptight and "socially politiclly superier". we voice some words on the subject and we get stormed upon, by Torsten in every post that contains the word fag as being bigitory rather then a general insult. And T when you say you dont play the minority victim, sorry, but ever since i joined the forum i KNOW you play the victim of "anti" gay comments. whats the difference between somone hating a real drug addict and somone hating a gay person, or a straight person for that matter? you cant say gays are super happy with no prdjeduses of their own,whatever they may be. sorry there is no paragraph separating but i just ranted it all out, just coz we dont agree it doesent mean we dont accept.

Oh and wisemonkey, If everything where to be taken from nature and put into human society welld be thowing turds at each other. other then that,beating our women, rape and all of natures "gifts" would be fine and dandy by todays social standards.

I can see where your comming from though.

Again, from what i gather from Tepas comments i can see he and i are comming form the same place kinda, in OUR "god given right" we have the Choice to choose our opinions,like i said b4,just coz we dont agree with it, doesent mean where gonna waste our time living in the past prejudices, if u wanna be gay go for it, but dont attack us if we dont agree, and the fact that many others have attacked "antigays" is actually akin if not worse then anti gay people attacking gays.

This debate got heated quick, still along way to go.

PS - My opinions have nothing to do with a "closed mind christian infidelia thinking" as far as im concerned god can go fuck jesus in the anus. no offense to christens. I and some like myself dont agree with it, we dont hate it, we dont go gay bashing. we just dont agree, to critizise us for that would be facist.

gays are over defencisive.

so if i were to say i can't respect you because you shirk your duty to the english language and are too weak to use a dictionary, that would be perfectly alright with you?

so if i were to say i can't respect you because you shirk your duty to the english language and are too weak to use a dictionary, that would be perfectly alright with you?

LOL

Haha - go Nabs!! :P

Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!

....because we choose to use our right if free speech and freedom of opinions, doesent give gays the right to call us bigitory or anti homo....
Do you even listen to yourself? You champion the concept of 'free speech' as the right to say what you please but only what YOU please, no one else has free speech in JoP land.

I never understood what the big frikkin deal is, if your not trying to have sex with someone why does it matter in the slightest degree if they are gay or straight? :blink:

ha hah sure you fellers have a right to voice your prejudices, uhm i mean opinions..

... just dont be too surprised when some of us voice our concerns that there may be just a couple too many backward creationist yokel fucks round these here parts.. :o

there may be just a couple too many backward creationist yokel fucks round these here parts..

lol - thats one way to put it :P

saying that my opinion is that women should not be allowed to vote is also my right to freedom of speech, but it doesn't mean it isn't at the same time grossly sexist. And imagine how 'defensive' our female members would get if such a comment was made here [mind you, I think most of the guys here would be just as 'defensive'].

I haven't got time to ponder all the latest comments, but will do so later -also with a view to previous complaints about your misogynism. I think it is obvious there are soem core problems here.

I'm not touching this thread with a 10ft pole... ;)

EDIT: whoops - i just did!

I never understood what the big frikkin deal is, if your not trying to have sex with someone why does it matter in the slightest degree if they are gay or straight? :blink:

exactly, i fail to see how this stuff comes up on an ethnogen baised forum

Tort - mmm i see them crawling out of the woodwork.

im a bit feverishly sick and in need of rest so maybe my brains not at its best, but i really dont get this. i mean.... whats another persons choice got to do with anothers if nothing is imposed? and why do people feel the need to impose on others?

humanity is eating itself, sad it cannot be stopped as its media thats shaped and started the disintergration. perpetuating itsself along as this rock spins, would be great to fall off as watching humanity destroy itself is too painful. dont help the hate

easiest way to live is each to their own. dont hurt anyone physically or mentally and where is the harm?. "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law".

I shall not stand down like you tepa.

nab, im sorry i wasent informed this was english class n like u havent miss spelt a word b4..And the fact that you dont respect me doesent bother me at all,because i never said i dont respect gay people,which shows your own arrogance and ignorance. from the sounding of this post it seems..yet again this forum looks alot less open then a nazi death camp!@

Im actually really surprised by the amount of people got fired up over some simple discussions, notably Torsern at the head and then all others follow.

you cant accept the fact that i,(and not i alone) PERSONALLY dont agree with homosexuality, i also said i dident care if people where gay and i never said i dident RESPECT them, i never said i cared enough to go out and hate/ uise violence against them,( it seems they want to use violence towards me) and all that, but after this, hell i may as well abuse queers as much as they abuses ( "makes generalizations" ) about "rednecks", or "biblebashers" and the like.

Anyway, as i know this post will make 99.9% of you hate me for the posts for soem reason, all i did was voice an opinion which was barraged by "holier then though" attitudes. So with that i say fuck it, i tried to explain nicely and politely, and if my views and opinions wont be met half way then why should i bother accepting a community that wont accept me.

Thanks for changing my views.

Im not going to post on this thread no more, no point discussing somthing everyone is being forced to accept.

BTW what do you guys think about people who enjoy fucking animals?? Did u have to really think twice about that?