The Corroboree
Conan Troutman

Vote for your favourite dissociative?

Dissociative poll  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've only had DXM so far, so I shant vote until I have atleast two others under my belt.

The ONLY problem I find with DXM is the hangover, otherwise its a really wild ride. :drool2:

I know that PCP is on the standard drug test but it is only something I have heard of from films from the 80's.

Is PCP even available in Aus and if it was would anyone really want some?

The ONLY problem I find with DXM is the hangover

Hangover? Back in the day I would feel real good after a big DXM session. Perhaps your hangover is because you don't preform an extraction?

I'll never ever drink that cough syrup :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I know that PCP is on the standard drug test but it is only something I have heard of from films from the 80's.

Is PCP even available in Aus and if it was would anyone really want some?

I very much doubt you could find PCP in Aust and I think your right, its not a drug of real recreational value. Ever seen "PCP Saved my life" ? It's got steve-0 from jackass and he smokes pcp for several days straight and they record the entire thing. Very very weird. But quite funny, not something I would want to give a go. From the video it seems more like a deliriant than a dissociative.

I would stay clear as it is documented to cause brain damage ! But so do many others :innocent_n:

Edited by Hellonasty

PCP was around in sydney in the early to mid 90s. Haven't seen it since [or before].

yeah PcP was about, its mainly a USA drug as gangs can easially get the solvents and cook it up, its effective but alot of people only bought it cause they didntknow what it was, or all too often it was sold on a cigarette that had been dipped, or a joint or weed. didnt happen like that here, well not to such a severe extent. some were selling shity weed dipped in PcP.

theres 2 reasons its called enbalming fluid, the solvents and the zombie like effects.

Hellonasty - yeah ive got that DVD, bizzare thing is he only smoked it once right before he gets on the plane. producer even later says he ran outta the shit 1st day as he smoked it all, and is wondering hy it lasting 3 days of so. i cannot help but think steve-o's dealer cut in some meth.

Edited by Amulte

Amulte,

Yeah I rekn he took numerous "support" substances along the way :)

Edited by Hellonasty

Ketamine fun with friends, there's nothing like it, especially if you're trying to hold your end of the conversation...

Oh yeah, except for this: I had 2 French friends who were right into experimentation with K. One night they locked themselves in a room, after having blacked-out the windows. Then they took their doses before laying on small beds at opposite ends of the room. It was basically a test to see what would happen, though I have a feeling they were expecting to be able to communicate to each other through their K-holes or something. Of course they didn't. The feeling of claustrophobia really freaked them out, and they emerged from the room in tears.

My experience on the other hand has been much more pleasant: "surfing on music", "flying over forests and mountains", and that sort of thing. But its always been best during gatherings with my more creative friends.

So hard to choose between nitrous or k, I went for nitrous as it's so good when indulging on any other substances.

Yes I remeber a friend geting meth cut with pcp in 94' and it was a very aggressive, intense, delerious high that was good for dancing to gabba and breakbeat/hardcore on... (Oh man, gabba parties.. ei,ei,ei)

That, 1/2 a sharp McDonalds straw and a bumpy-road was responsible for an ucler in his nose that didnt heal for over 2yrs... LOL

hey i encountered pcp back in 2001 by accident, it was from the sunshine state..havent seen it round since or heard of anyone getting into it.

Salvia speaks truths i dont wanna hear, so nitrous is my favourite - i find it extremely peaceful and serene. PCP was just whack, but to tel lyou the truth its hard to recall hat happened (AFOAF says)

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Bit bummed that there's not an option for more natural techniques, but for the record my other half in her drug free delivery had a few hits of the nitrous and reckoned it just gave her a headache. I hit a few bulbs once, interesting but not exactly stimulating, kind of like being smashed over the head with something, but without the pain and swelling :lol: Cheap legal fun I guess, I got over anything involving freezerburn really quickly though.

Tried the syrup a few times, not bad for the price I guess but I can never take anything vanilla flavoured ever again and the flanging did my head in... I noticed my maths abilities seemed increase after my few low level flights though, interesting.

paul mac is poo and so is danny johns... I can't even work out what I'm listening too with their new stuff, or what people actually DO to such music... it's like musical prozac to me :lol: I think someone should have an intervention with Daniel and get whatever it is messing with his weight under control though... I can remember him on Andrew Dentons show a while back, just about melting through the chair... poor bastard.Spare cash and a small planet will do that.

I'll wait til old age for any further bouts of alzheimers though, I need to know where things are and who I am these days.

stay safe

VM

"Bit bummed that there's not an option for more natural techniques, but for the record my other half in her drug free delivery had a few hits of the nitrous and reckoned it just gave her a headache. I hit a few bulbs once, interesting but not exactly stimulating, kind of like being smashed over the head with something, but without the pain and swelling Cheap legal fun I guess, I got over anything involving freezerburn really quickly though."

My other half only had nitrous with her last delivery too but she was gooone, she just kept sucking & sucking it down the midwives were asking her to take a breath of air to start with & in the end shouting come back, come back & clapping loudly & trying to pry the mask out of her hands (she doesnt remember them yelling or clapping) midwives turned it down on her once but I turned it back up Hehe, the delivery only took an hour (even though she had 4 days of inducement) & when the doc got there I had cut the cord cleaned up our son & had just got him back off my missus he took bout 10 mins removing placenta giving her a stitch & chatting & he went back to work, the midwives said they would leave us in the maternity room for an hour so missus could have a shower & we could all bond & as soon as they left the Nos was back on & I may have sucked down quite a bit. I remeber holding our son trying to talk to my missus in the shower but bcause of uncontrolable laughter & coming back from what seemed like oblivion was almost impossible.

Once I accidently drank a bottle of cough syrup (stupid I know) & had a pleasent drunk trippy like experience for most of the night but I went to the dunny once & had the most full on OEV's ever it was mind blowing the toilet door turned in to like a mini ocean it was like an aerial view of the surf it was still a door but waves were running from top to bottom then all of a sudden it was still waving but the door was now a sea of big eyeballs & this went on for quite a bit & then as the wave kept coming down the eyeballs seemed to extend out on sorta stems getting closer & closer to me almost touching me then they started popping right when they were at there closest & when they popped they would turn into anus's the wave would move past & they would b pulled back to the sea & turn back to eyeballs & the wave would continue apparently I was in there for 20-30 mins, went back outside & sat by the fire & had same feelings as b4 & no more major OEV's , All in all very weird still have a bottle of cough syrup bought at the same time sitting in the medicine cupboard but the tatse & awful feeling in the gut are the only things stopping me from being so silly again.

Looks like nitro is the winner, any suprises?!? :drool2:

lame joke shroomy dont dis my thread like that....daniel johns *SUDDERS*

I didn't vote because so far I have only tried PCP and Nitrous. Nitrous is great but doesn't last long enough and so PCP hasn't done anything for me except make pot taste like shit. I think next time I shall eact a measured dose.

I intend to try K soon and from what I have read it will probably be my favorite.

I'l like to try DXM but I am not drinking cough syrup (it works out quite expensive that way too). If I could get DXM powder I'd have a go. Ironically, I know of places to get just about anything, but not even a sniff of DXM which I think is legal.

Salvia is on my wish list but given it's illegal staus I don't imagine I'll ever get my hands on some. Oh how nice it would be to have a plant...

Hangover? Back in the day I would feel real good after a big DXM session. Perhaps your hangover is because you don't preform an extraction?

I'll never ever drink that cough syrup :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

FOAF drank half a bottle of cough syrup and was robotically body numbed for about 3 days. Could understand the robotic movements people talk about. The emotional enlightenment was awesome but the explosive diarrhea from the sorbitol deterred him not wanting to try the cough syrup consumption method again.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

I've never drank the cough syrup - whats the point when you've had pure powder???

No need to even try the extraction myself.

How much DXM did you ingest to feel charged "back in the day" ?

Sounds like one bottle tops, which is no more than 600mg - I'm talking atleast 1gram of pure.

I hadnt tried nitrous till a few days at work when i told one of the chefs i had never tried it. He then demanded i go into the fridge and suck down as many bulbs in a row as i could...thankfully i had the common sense to breathe in between bulbs because i wasnt warned that i was nessasary. It was wonderful...which is completely different from my other dissociative experiences which had only been negetive, particularly DXM which made my skin itch in a more repulsive way than even seems possible, while leaving me a brain dead vegetable for 6 hours.

ketamine wins out everytime for me.

my favourite dreams are getting 20ml bottles from the pharmacy in phnom penh, cambodia for $20. :drool2:

wow, that accessibility seems amazing!

Azz301 - Half bottle to two thirds of medicine was probably consumed by FOAF

Edited by SaBReT00tH

ketamine wins out everytime for me.

my favourite dreams are getting 20ml bottles from the pharmacy in phnom penh, cambodia for $20. :drool2:

Lucky bastard.