The Corroboree
DocAzz

Current Blotters

...bodging up the maths behind trying to get high off cough syrup ...

I'm not sure if you were joking but I have read quite a lot about dextromethorphan (DXM) - the stuff in some cough syrups. I haven't tried it but apparantly it is a very potent psychadelic, well regarded by many. The only "suitable" source I know of is Benadryl Dry Forte which costs $20 odd for a big bottle (can't recall mls?) which contains 600mg of DXM. You'd have to drink most of the bottle to achieve the desired affects and I am assured that it tastes like shit and is difficult to keep in your stomach.

Should anyone contemplate trying this, do your homework first. Other cough syrups that contain DXM also contain other active ingredients which can be very harmful if you drink a whole bottle.

"Other cough syrups that contain DXM also contain other active ingredients which can be very harmful if you drink a whole bottle."

that's pretty much what he was getting at i think. dxm may be a wonderful drug but cough syrup is maybe viewed as halfway between drinking goon and sniffing paint.

I'm not sure if you were joking but I have read quite a lot about dextromethorphan (DXM) - the stuff in some cough syrups. I haven't tried it but apparantly it is a very potent psychadelic, well regarded by many. The only "suitable" source I know of is Benadryl Dry Forte which costs $20 odd for a big bottle (can't recall mls?) which contains 600mg of DXM. You'd have to drink most of the bottle to achieve the desired affects and I am assured that it tastes like shit and is difficult to keep in your stomach.

Should anyone contemplate trying this, do your homework first. Other cough syrups that contain DXM also contain other active ingredients which can be very harmful if you drink a whole bottle.

A foaf says he's gotten the best visuals, so far, from DXM. FYI: He hasn't had a fullon DMT, Sally or K-hole yet.... but a fair amount of cid, and mushrooms.

Fortunately for him, he gets pure powder.... so one doesn't have to drink down two bottles of cough syrup!!

He loves every thing about it, except for the hang over. It SUCKS!!!

I thought it would be a thread about blotter art. These are surely without acid!

Guest Øskorei
who is the guy pictured inside hoffmans shoulders?

It's BJ Honeycutt from M.A.S.H.

okay. thanks.

now i feel like i have fewer answers than ever.

is dxm counted as legal when used to get high? :scratchhead: anyways, if it is legal for someone an extraction to get it in pure form is apparently v. easy. something like "add ammonia - add solvent - separate solvent - evaporate" ive never tried it and dont intend to, ive just read alot about it.

seriously, is it BJ honeycutt and if so what does that mean?

A FOAF had one of these and a few shrooms on the weekend.

Hadn't had acid for a few years but these were v. strong....

From what i heard around 12 people tripping on these at a beach in sydney. Full moon and on the cliffs on a windy night....astounding.

Also a cemetery walk around 2am.

ah huh...the getafix mach 2, so the rumors are true :drool2:

It's caligraphers paper, hense blotting paper :P

A yuppy art supply store I imagine. If u want printed sheets, see e-bay and blotterart.com

or use a printer and a paper pefrorater ;)
Um, any ideas on the possibly toxicity of the ink in ones printer???

I hear that unprinted unperforated blotters are around. Not convenient but awfully sneaky...

Um, any ideas on the possibly toxicity of the ink in ones printer???

I hear that unprinted unperforated blotters are around. Not convenient but awfully sneaky...

cant be all that bad, the end product needs to be handled extensively, and kids and animals have a tendency to eat paper...

Any kind of absorbant paper can be called 'blotter', it wouldnt be that inconvenient to make your own, getting your hands on the LSD to dip it in is another matter...

Here is an example of a cheap($30) perforator: http://www.blueedgecrafts.com.au/shop/prod...productid=18539 Its a paper cutter for scrapbooking that takes a variety of blades.

Guest Øskorei
I notice the erowid phot was taken by Apothecary.....is this the SAB one?

Dunno if 'our' apothecary is that cool a dude to be into art like this. Unless there's a contrary statement, I would say the answer to your question might ne "NO".

Quite open to correction, of course.

Price varies greatly. The biggest factor will be what your middle man paid for it, and how greedy they want to be.

A 'sheet' can be any number of tabs. There is no regulation.

I remember when that plastikman CD came out, there was plenty of those tabs being sold off as the real thing and plenty of rumours about them be "unreal man"

Fuckers.... mummble mummble...

A foaf says he's gotten the best visuals, so far, from DXM. FYI: He hasn't had a fullon DMT, Sally or K-hole yet.... but a fair amount of cid, and mushrooms.

What about mescaline? Some people get very intense visuals on it, even more than on a comparable level LSD trip.

Visuals are all different..

Shrooms and LSD are comparable but different

2CB and Mesc are comparable but different

High dose any of those and you'll definitely be getting intense visuals

But in my honest opinion, the most rediculously insane visuals come from a DMT breakthrough

Guess no one here as bought a whole sheet.....will just have to talk to my middleman :)

What.....you mean there are LSD dealers out there that are not part of the L.S.D.D.D.A (LSD Drug Dealers Association) and who do not apply to regulation 12b/aacd - 56.miPP (regulation for standard sizing and dosage regulation - code#1994re35

Those dirty fuckers :BANGHEAD2: - if there is anything i can't stand it is dodgy drug dealers who don't abide by the codes set down by their associates.

lol..... thats a good one!! :):lol: :lol:

Visuals are all different..

Shrooms and LSD are comparable but different

2CB and Mesc are comparable but different

High dose any of those and you'll definitely be getting intense visuals

But in my honest opinion, the most rediculously insane visuals come from a DMT breakthrough

Yes, I understand the different qualities, but a lot of people don't seem to get many visuals on mesc at standard doses. Maybe he just has a particularly soft head for mesc, but the visuals a FOAF exp on it are of a completely different order to anything exp on a couple hits of good acid or a goodly amount of shrooms. In what ways are 2CB and mesc comparable? Cheers.

Edited by IllegalBrain

I doubt a sheet could be any number of tabs even though some dodgy drug dealer may try to pass it as such.

I'd be looking for a square or rectangle sheet with no tabs missing and the graphics intact.

I quess you could call a 100 tab by 100 tab portion a 'sheet' but i wouldn't.

A FOAFs alter egos imaginary friend has bought many tabs, and sheets do vary a lot. If a dealer has already sold some of the trips, then the 'sheet' you buy will no longer be complete. The size of the graphic doesnt mean much. He has seen enormous sheets larger than A4(some which were only parts of larger sheets!), to piled stacks of 5x5s. With a pattern like 'parallelograms' or individual pics on each tab, sheet size becomes meaningless. The things are split up for distribution, so hardly anyone ever sees the big graphic. Its totally upto the one dipping the sheets. As far as exact price, LSD isnt a common drug. It makes up a fraction of sales. With anything thats scarce, prices tend to attact a premium. If you happen to have a middleman who is flooded with LSD, you could get it for less than a dollar a hit, or, you could be looking at the other end of the spectrum, with a dealer whom has limited supply and wont let go for less that $20/tab.

Cheapest price he got for decent paper was $3/1000, for liquid(quote only, at the beginning of this year) $1000 for a supposed 400 hits. Another recent quote was paper at $12/100.

The reason I said theres no common size is because, as with anything bulk priced, numbers matter. Contacting your middleman is the only way. If you ask for a 'sheet' they will ask you 'how many?'. The reason I intially gave no prices is because theres no uniformity when purchasing bulk LSD from different sources, and so the numbers are pretty meaningless.

Edited by gamma.goblin

Yes, I understand the different qualities, but a lot of people don't seem to get many visuals on mesc at standard doses. Maybe he just has a particularly soft head for mesc, but the visuals a FOAF exp on it are of a completely different order to anything exp on a couple hits of good acid or a goodly amount of shrooms. In what ways are 2CB and mesc comparable? Cheers.

Totally agreed regarding mesc doses

I couldn't comment why, but perhaps it's due to impurities and other alkaloids so a lower dose of mesc is actually being adminstered? A lot of acid going around needs to be multi-dosed if you want visuals. colours haven't even been coming out unless taking three or more

maybe i jumped the gun on the 2cb and mesc similarities, the only mesc visuals i can comment on were heavily loaded with acid and extacy and pot sooo perhaps i'm not in a good position to comment.

BUT

2cb i find very speedy, the visuals morph a little like acid but also have a real strong grid-aspect to them (don't ask me to elaborate.. my language for this kind of thing is near non-existant). there's also visual repeats, like how dmt can sometimes give an audible echoing effect which can sound like a broken record (repeats), 2cb repeats visuals.. wierd

wtf i'm not really saying much am i

i say they're comparable though because both were speedy with visual aspect :)

i think if you took the time to really get to know each one though they'd probably be nothing like eachother.. (shrooms and acid though.. same colours, similar breathing/morphing,etc..)