The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

You may be interested in this..Peyote on e-bay

Hey player haters...I didnt go to trouble to ID, but it appears that this guy has taken advantage of a loophole in e-bay and listed some lophs. (don't forget to view his other listings... as there were a few) I cant bid as in a quarantined state... so I let you guys know... have fun..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ECHINOCACTUS-RAPA-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by shroomytoonos

Fark!!! :o I wish I had a spare $65 big ones laying around!! That looks sweet!! If anyonw buys that, do they mind sharing a single button with me? :worship:

That guy is Kosta.

I'll never buy anything from him again.

Be warned.

That guy is Kosta.

I'll never buy anything from him again.

Be warned.

i saw a thread that had a bit of a debacle with kostya... what is the problem with him?

i saw a thread that had a bit of a debacle with kostya... what is the problem with him?

I bought a loph book from him at beginning of January, paid for it same day, got no response at all from him. I lodged a dispute with eBay about a month after i hadn't received it and 1 week later I got it in the mail, still without any response. Very unprofessional.

Yeah he's not the best salesman :P I bought my big loph of him mid last year - took about a month to receive it (paid immediately in excitement). Also bought the Kaktusy Loph Book (same as Klue) and took at least 3-4 weeks for him to realise I had paid for it within a couple days...

If you can be patient, he has great plants, but he is a bit slow on the delivery lol

Cheers shroomytoonos.

Just nabbed two of them.

Lets see how long he takes to deliver the goods then hey.

Bets anyone?

I say i'v got them within a month.

Edited by JD.

The pinned thread 'Mexicali the final say' is about Kosta.

ive had no probs wit kosta, i believe everyone makes mistakes, hes made some ,so have i, and so has every1 else. beautiful plants and any late deliverys i have been well compensated for.

btw, dug out a snoop dogg record had a listen, still im buggered if i know what a 'player' is.

are u a said 'player' toons? and if so, what exactly makes u a player??

word up,

-jono

ive had no probs wit kosta, i believe everyone makes mistakes, hes made some ,so have i, and so has every1 else. beautiful plants and any late deliverys i have been well compensated for.

btw, dug out a snoop dogg record had a listen, still im buggered if i know what a 'player' is.

word up,

-jono

Right on!

word up,

-jono

cause im pimpin' , biatch

Bought over 20 plants from kosta and never had a problem with delivery times nor the quality of the product

Perhaps I just got him at the wrong time. Not saying he was a dick or anything, it just took a long time for both my purchases to actually arrive... I should just be a little more patient :P

But very nice plants nevertheless!

Oh how short memories are :rolleyes:

Kosta/mexicali/gollumscacti has good plants and his service is patchy. So what? That wasn't the problem. The problem was that he has a very dim view of the ethnobotany community even though many/most of his customers come from there. His opinion of his customers is so low that he has no problem threatening several of them with dobbing them into the authorities - FOR BUYING HIS CACTI!! he also threatened legal action against these forums and several of the members. he also used standover tactics on ebay to secure his marketshare.

if you can forgive someone such unethical and hypocritical behaviour then by all means throw your money at him, but if you have a little more integrity than that then maybe look elswhere or grow your own. Just keep in mind that he never actually apologised or retracted anything. The only reason why he stopped crapping all over this community was because we beat him at his own game by blackmailing him into a stalemate.

Oh how short memories are :rolleyes:

!!!

The problem was that he has a very dim view of the ethnobotany community even though many/most of his customers come from there.
If you are implying that he believes most of his customers are drug users, then it appears that the 'dim view' is a rather accurate in this case.

His opinion of his customers is so low that he has no problem threatening several of them with dobbing them into the authorities - FOR BUYING HIS CACTI!! he also threatened legal action against these forums and several of the members. he also used standover tactics on ebay to secure his marketshare.

But everything else aside, I agree that this is very sleazy (if it is true). Kudos for eliminating that guy.

The only reason why he stopped crapping all over this community was because we beat him at his own game by blackmailing him into a stalemate.

I like that.

player:

A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. Possibly derived from the phrases "play him for a fool", or "play him like a violin". The term was popularized by hip-hop culture, but was commonly recognized among urban American blacks by the 1970s.

A certain class of low-rent, slack-jawed fuckups has decided that backstabbing and misogyny are totally radical, so the word is sometimes used as a compliment or term of endearment between male friends, as in the greeting "what's up, player?".

Gina thought she had found the love of her life when she met Sean, but after she found out he had slept with three of her best friends, she realized that he was nothing but a player.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=player

Hey player haters...I didnt go to trouble to ID, but it appears that this guy has taken advantage of a loophole in e-bay and listed some lophs. (don't forget to view his other listings... as there were a few) I cant bid as in a quarantined state... so I let you guys know... have fun..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ECHINOCACTUS-RAPA-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow man, how'd you figure gollumscacti was run by a guy? No matter how many times I read that ebay description I just couldn't make up my mind whether gollum was male/female! So what gave him away, the style of speech? Well done! :lol:

As for Mr. Costa... (and this will sound cryptic as only he and I are in on this one :rolleyes: ), yes, I'm still enjoying the keyboard Costa, are you still enjoying your money? Guess I'm still on that ol' blacklist a? never mind, at least I still have self-respect, and at least you will get not a $ from me this lifetime :lol: ... guess someone else'll have to pay for your coffee :wink:

:wave-finger::bootyshake::devil::ana::uzi::puke::slap:

:lol: , dqd, over and out

A little pent up anger there dqd? :P

For those with short memories, here just a few quotes from one of his threads. As I said, this is not about his ebay record or his plants. It is about whether you feel comofrtable giving money to someone who threatens people with informing the authorities. It is also about the hypocrisy.

THIS PLANT IS NOT ALLOWED IN WA and possession is like owning HEROIN.

This is your first and LAST warning. gollumscacti"

By sending you an email, I offered you a chance to remove your item.

Monday morning I’m calling WA quarantine.

I have a LIFE and ain’t got time – not that I care what people say in the forums.

I have a perfect feedback and over 300 sales in a year.

You can stick that up you know where.

BUT, I WILL take the time to contact WAQUIS about you

If you are indeed a religious woman, how good do you feel trying to raise your child (as you say), selling drugs? (because that's what this plant is classified as: a drug).

So far as being sober, who are you kidding? Have you forgotten all your comments about your using Brugmansia and all that stuff?

SOME OF US GROW CACTI BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANTS AND NOT FOR CONSUMPTION!

Of course, that might be UNHEARD OF to you, since you are so heavily into ethnobotany (what exactly is that? Using plants as drugs!!!!)

I am a member of the EBAY WATCHTEAM. I had to pay for the priviledge of selling the plants there.

For those with short memories, here just a few quotes from one of his threads. As I said, this is not about his ebay record or his plants. It is about whether you feel comofrtable giving money to someone who threatens people with informing the authorities. It is also about the hypocrisy.

THIS PLANT IS NOT ALLOWED IN WA and possession is like owning HEROIN.

This is your first and LAST warning. gollumscacti"

By sending you an email, I offered you a chance to remove your item.

Monday morning I’m calling WA quarantine.

I have a LIFE and ain’t got time – not that I care what people say in the forums.

I have a perfect feedback and over 300 sales in a year.

You can stick that up you know where.

BUT, I WILL take the time to contact WAQUIS about you

If you are indeed a religious woman, how good do you feel trying to raise your child (as you say), selling drugs? (because that's what this plant is classified as: a drug).

So far as being sober, who are you kidding? Have you forgotten all your comments about your using Brugmansia and all that stuff?

SOME OF US GROW CACTI BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANTS AND NOT FOR CONSUMPTION!

Of course, that might be UNHEARD OF to you, since you are so heavily into ethnobotany (what exactly is that? Using plants as drugs!!!!)

I am a member of the EBAY WATCHTEAM. I had to pay for the priviledge of selling the plants there.

sounds like a real fuck.

I have dealt with kosta a few times, and I must say he can be a real cockhead.

After spending a far of amount of cash with him and having no problems, one time out of the blue he decided to be a fuckhead, to the point where I almost didnt get my plants.

fair enough, ive had no problems yet, hes been fair and courteous to me, i treat people as i find them. as they say, he who is without sin........