The Corroboree
calyx

Hangover cure???

That link doesn't work?

There was a good article on here somewhere a while ago about kudzu being a good hangover cure.

Don't stop drinking! hahaha

I crave sugar/salt/fat............A maccas sausage mcmuffin and a lemonade iceblock fixes me up when I am not unconcious.

a hair ov the dog has always been my methiod, but more sound advice says

In the Morning

* Take two more aspirin with a full glass of water - This has been shown to minimize headaches as well as decrease inflammation from leftover prostaglandin.

* Take another multivitamin - Replenishing C and B vitamins in particular can help get rid of the rest of the toxins.

* Eat breakfast - A meal that includes eggs (for the cysteine), a banana (for the potassium), and fruit juice (for the fructose) or a sports drink (for the electrolytes, sugars and salts) can get the body on the road to recovery. Keep in mind that caffeinated coffee, tea and soda will further dehydrate a drinker.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/hangover8.htm

Ive always gone for "hair of the dog that bit me" with some gressy cheese eggy shit. majority of the time the hangover is a short term alcohol withdrawl ontop of dehydration amongst other things, just 2-3 more makes you feel sober again. then go chow down on the greesy cheesy eggy crap i mentioned with a glass of choco milk.

theres only one plant that works for hangovers that im aware of :bong:

using your alcohol first to wash the raw opium off some poppy seeds normally gets rid of hangover before it even starts.

warning: don't do this too often , or alcohol without poppywash won't taste good and/or work well anymore, and you'll loose the taste for alcohol.

You won't like alc anymore.

Happened to foaf...

A shower and a Cock Sucking Cowboy (in the shower) is good. Or heaps and heaps of maccas hash browns. And a bit of :bong: . Yeh, definitiely :bong: and hashbrowns :lol:

200mg MDMA

it's funny foaf said something similar...

he said, after drinkin a bottle of whiskey or whatever you favor, and acid trip will get rip of unwanted side effects, if taken at the tail end of the alc binge....

A shower and a Cock Sucking Cowboy (in the shower) is good

yeah those were the days....

Edited by gomaos

:puke: and then :bong: and then :wacko: and then :lol:

Edited by endogenous

a swim in the ocean cures hangovers

200mg MDMA :devil:

Yeah seriously, works!

It also cures the flu, the common cold and many more...

well, atleast for the next 6 hrs :blink:

Ive always gone for "hair of the dog that bit me" with some gressy cheese eggy shit. majority of the time the hangover is a short term alcohol withdrawl ontop of dehydration amongst other things, just 2-3 more makes you feel sober again. then go chow down on the greesy cheesy eggy crap i mentioned with a glass of choco milk.

theres only one plant that works for hangovers that im aware of :bong:

Hahaha I remember at Pen's that morning you were all about going the 'hair of the dog that bit me method' but methinks the fresh juice blended with khat\ephedra helped... :wink:

Personally I find that you should stay away from large ammounts of beer or wine and instead drink white spirits mixed with juice all night. My birthday 2 weeks ago consisted of me drinking tequila sunrises (went through half a bottle plus 3 rum and cokes) and woke up hangover free... whereas if I have a few beers in the afternoon I'll have a headache by night time. I have been drinking too heavily for a while now and I long for the days back when I NEVER used to get a hangover.

Combine with a multivit (or at least a B complex) before bed as prevention is better than cure, and keep your water intake up during the night. I also remember somebody posting that beer and wine increase the effects of a hangover because they have small ammounts of methanol as a byproduct of fermentation. Everybody I've talked to who have brewed their own ethanol, diluted to 40% and flavoured it has reported that it has no hangover results.

If you've been drinking heavily for a while do not take aspirin in the morning - I find after a big night of booze on an empty stomach there is no way in hell I can stomach aspirin or neurofen, and the only time I ended up vomiting after a hangover was after neurofen. Panadine (forte if possible hehe) and a big glass of water.. maybe a borocca.. and return to bed for another 2 hours followed by a big greasy breakfast and a bloody mary seems to do the trick wonderfully.

I don't think there is any herb that can really do the trick... and despite always saying after a big night "I'll never drink again!!!" not many people seem to learn.

no one else has a beer & a big plate of char kuey teow? :wink: