The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

The religion of activity

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Should over working be banned ?

Since it has the same effect as drugs.

This fascinates me.

Some people are the total opposite of a drug user. They study hard do well at school and at university. They never break the law or take illicit drugs in their life.

They can achieve every goal, never stuff up a job, they are balanced and calm in every thing they do and every thing they do they do right.

They are the 'white sheep' of their family. I was the 'black sheep' of mine. Yet these two paths can lead to exactly the same point of suicidal depression. It doesnt seem right.

In a ideal world how could we prevent or repair the damage ?

Do you think in general people are over worked and stressed out?

How does this effect their family and communitie ?

Why are they over worked ?

How many hours per week do you think it is healthy for an individual to work?

Are stressed out people of much worth or just drones?

If a countriy where to subsid the individual would he be become worth infinitely more to the state ? which also halves it expenses in hospital treatment and so forth?

If people where not so over worked could the energy be put in to other things ?

Such as benifiting their family, community, ect...

Will increasing vitality produce many pioneer spirits anxious to found new model communities, raise their creative and artistic instincts and live far more continent lives ?

Is it a way to control and dumb down the people ? (No time to sit and think any more on the important things in life are )

Is activity the new God of the west ?

why do the media define and sell activity as a good thing ?

People are told they must work and produce and be responisble. The unemployment need reeducation, You cant be health unless you run around. Go getters are admired.

Workaholics are good people who provide for their familys. Sportspeople who rush around alot are sold as superman. Overall, one could summerize the propaganda message as saying, action is good, inaction is slothful and not to be desired.

How do you ensure that everyone rushes around like chickens with their heads cut off?

First, sell them on 'Action men' as an idea that is holy and good - hes got a porshe and a pretty bimbo by his side. He's rushing about, lifes a blast.

He doesnt have to be feeling or sensitive, as long as he has orgasmic experiences.

They let you know he's in heaven.

Next you spoon feed the ladies the same BS.

Shes the modern miss, the tough caree women juggling life, the kids, the period pains, the job, the mortgage, she's the one who has made it into consumer heaven in a man's world - against all odds.

These action oriented people are high achievers and they are sold as special god like. We are told they are happy. They have achieved a phony immortality through activity. no one is allowed to question the relgion of activity.

How do you make absolutely sure that these people keep rushing about and that no one suddenly sells the on anarchist ideas like sitting on the porch whittling a stick ? Easy You take half their wages as tax so no one thinks about finishing early. In fact, make sure they have heaps of overtime just to survive while they waste and hoard our money.

To ensure activity you have to enslave the the people, and the easiest way of doing this is to control their money. This was achieved in 1913 by the illegal foundation of the Federal Reserve.

A private corporation owned by jewish familys, most of whom originated in Europe. They print worthless paper that then become real money over night. That previously worthless paper is then lent at interst to American taxpayers. to keep them as slaves.

Quote:

Morpheus: A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines. We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was us that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on solar power and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony. The human body generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion the machines have found all the energy they would ever need. There are fields, endless fields, where human beings are no longer born, we are grown. For the longest time I wouldn't believe it, and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy the dead so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth. What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.

battery-3vcoppertop.jpg

Neo: No. I don't believe it. It's not possible.

Morpheus: I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.

Neo: Stop. Let me out. Let me out. I want out.

Annual hours over eight centuries

Time/ Type of worker/ Annual hours/

13th century/ Adult male peasant, UK / 1620 hours/

14th century / Casual laborer, UK/ 1440 hours/

Middle ages/ English worker/ 2309 hours/

1400-1600/ Farmer-miner, adult male, UK/ 1980 hours/

1840/ Average worker, UK / 3105-3588 hours/

1850 / Average worker, U.S./ 3150-3650 hours/

1987 / Average worker, U.S./ 1949 hours/

1988 / Manufacturing workers, UK/ 1855 hours/

2000 / Average worker, Germany / 1362 hours/

(Compiled by Juliet B. Schor from various sources; Germany figure from OECD data)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_hours

Edited by nabraxas

“The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand”.....Spanish Proverb

"He not busy being born is busy dying".... Bob Dylan

There's a Druidic folk tale about a place called Cader Idris. It stands as a metaphor for what you're talking about. Here's a link to some writing about it: Cader Idris.

Choice 1: Accept the order that society/civilisation has given the chaos.

Choice 2: Meditate on the chaos, understand it and give it your own individual order.

Choice 2 is both frightening and difficult so most choose Choice 1 and do their best to steer their minds away from pondering the chaos. Keeping you're mind busy concentrating on physical activity is one way to steer it from pondering chaos, substances another. Tolerance to the stimulus used to deviate the mind from the chaos increases exponentially thus creating the plethora of "____aholics" and addicts. Befriend the chaos, find harmony wth it.

Warrioe-Sage, may I ask if you're diagnosed to be dying prematurely? I have only encountered such profundity such as yours (on all recent WS topics, not just this one) from people 'cross my life path who are facing death in the very near future. That is, very near being in terms of one's own life, not of humanity as a whole.

Serious question, not intended to start fires. But perhaps an attempt to bring forth elucidation.

For one, I hope you are not dying presently WS :P

And, though rare, your profundity is quite appreciated and rather reassuring to some!

Thank you.

WS, this is an interesting post. I have often though the same things are you express here. Here's an example that fascinates me:

Fermi's Paradox is the question of "Where are they?" when it comes to extraterrestrial technological societies. If they exist, and our Galaxy (let alone all the billions of other galaxies) is so HUGE (100 billion stars or more), where are the ancient and incredibly advanced technological civilizations? Why aren't we picking up radio transmissions from them? Why have we never encountered self-replicating Von Neumann machines in our own solar system? Why have we never observed a Dyson Sphere? (sphere of energy redirection around a star)

To me it's inconceivable that humans, dolphins, chimps etc. are the only intelligent species in the Milkly Way at the moment.

So where are they?

I think that it's possible that "activity" is a brief phase that beings go through before they realize that nirvana/contemplation/ego-absorption is the most sensible and worthwhile path.

So there may well be astonishly advanced beings out there, on worlds orbiting other suns, but they long ago stopped "yacking" and turned inward.

Maybe wisdom turns you into a cosmic navel-gazer :wink:

Ian Sample, science correspondent

Thursday January 18, 2007

The Guardian

It ranks among the most enduring mysteries of the cosmos. Physicists call it the Fermi paradox after the Italian Nobel laureate Enrico Fermi, who, in 1950, pointed out the glaring conflict between predictions that life was elsewhere in the universe - and the conspicuous lack of aliens who have come to visit.

Now a Danish researcher believes he may have solved the paradox. Extra-terrestrials have yet to find us because they haven't had enough time to look.

Using a computer simulation of our own galaxy, the Milky Way, Rasmus Bjork, a physicist at the Niels Bohr institute in Copenhagen, proposed that a single civilisation might build eight intergalactic probes and launch them on missions to search for life. Once on their way each probe would send out eight more mini-probes, which would head for the nearest stars and look for habitable planets.

Mr Bjork confined the probes to search only solar systems in what is called the "galactic habitable zone" of the Milky Way, where solar systems are close enough to the centre to have the right elements necessary to form rocky, life-sustaining planets, but are far enough out to avoid being struck by asteroids, seared by stars or frazzled by bursts of radiation.

He found that even if the alien ships could hurtle through space at a tenth of the speed of light, or 30,000km a second, - Nasa's current Cassini mission to Saturn is plodding along at 32km a second - it would take 10bn years, roughly half the age of the universe, to explore just 4% of the galaxy. His study is reported in New Scientist today.

Like humans, alien civilisations could shorten the time to find extra-terrestrials by picking up television and radio broadcasts that might leak from colonised planets. "Even then, unless they can develop an exotic form of transport that gets them across the galaxy in two weeks it's still going to take millions of years to find us," said Mr Bjork. "There are so many stars in the galaxy that probably life could exist elsewhere, but will we ever get in contact with them? Not in our lifetime," he added.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,1993006,00.html

To ensure activity you have to enslave the the people, and the easiest way of doing this is to control their money. This was achieved in 1913 by the illegal foundation of the Federal Reserve.

The problem lies in debt levels. BUt usury was around way before 1913

Ian Sample, science correspondent

Thursday January 18, 2007

The Guardian

It ranks among the most enduring mysteries of the cosmos. Physicists call it the Fermi paradox after the Italian Nobel laureate Enrico Fermi, who, in 1950, pointed out the glaring conflict between predictions that life was elsewhere in the universe - and the conspicuous lack of aliens who have come to visit.

Now a Danish researcher believes he may have solved the paradox. Extra-terrestrials have yet to find us because they haven't had enough time to look.

Using a computer simulation of our own galaxy, the Milky Way, Rasmus Bjork, a physicist at the Niels Bohr institute in Copenhagen, proposed that a single civilisation might build eight intergalactic probes and launch them on missions to search for life. Once on their way each probe would send out eight more mini-probes, which would head for the nearest stars and look for habitable planets.

Mr Bjork confined the probes to search only solar systems in what is called the "galactic habitable zone" of the Milky Way, where solar systems are close enough to the centre to have the right elements necessary to form rocky, life-sustaining planets, but are far enough out to avoid being struck by asteroids, seared by stars or frazzled by bursts of radiation.

He found that even if the alien ships could hurtle through space at a tenth of the speed of light, or 30,000km a second, - Nasa's current Cassini mission to Saturn is plodding along at 32km a second - it would take 10bn years, roughly half the age of the universe, to explore just 4% of the galaxy. His study is reported in New Scientist today.

Like humans, alien civilisations could shorten the time to find extra-terrestrials by picking up television and radio broadcasts that might leak from colonised planets. "Even then, unless they can develop an exotic form of transport that gets them across the galaxy in two weeks it's still going to take millions of years to find us," said Mr Bjork. "There are so many stars in the galaxy that probably life could exist elsewhere, but will we ever get in contact with them? Not in our lifetime," he added.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,1993006,00.html

thanks Nab, you gotta agree with a guy called Doctor Bjork :wink:

actually i reckon that it's this implicit assumption that aliens would want to travel and be all terkonogikal that could be another soln to the Fermi problem. Just because humans like to run and build and fight and fuck and all the other monkey-things we do, ... why would a group of beings, possibly immortal beings (having solved all illness), 100 million years in advance of us in terms of knowledge, .. why would THEY be interested in sending exploratory ships to other solar systems, or even in communicating with us?

perhaps one prob. is that physicists and cosmologists are being anthropocentric in their imaginings of what an advanced race would be like.

i reckon it's possible, like Warrior Sage possibly suggests, that all beings of appropriate groundedness and focus and intelligence and wisdom realize (especially after 100 million years!) that certain behaviours are futile...

like the planet-wide ocean in the movie & book Solaris, which is 'conscious' (Maybe), much smarter than a human too, but completely disinterested in activity/conversation/conquest etc.

Maybe activity=dumbness.

Maybe activity=dumbness.

The it would seem that the ultimate expression of human intelligence would be to starve yourself to death.

i once had a vision.

a lonely guy sits by a fire. he decides to go seek company. seeing a glow in the distance he heads for that. he finds an unattended fire. feeling the need to warm his bones he settles by the fire. just when he's comfortable an angry another approaches.

"hey this is my fire" says the other "fuck off, & find your own"

so the seeker heads back to his own fire.

as he draws closer he sees a figure squatting besides his fire.

worried that he might loose his own source ov warmth he rushes in all agressive & shouts

"hey this is my fire, fuck off, & find your own"

& so the cycle repeats. in my vision the message was clear

---activity = conflict.

now that was just a vision i once had & i imagine that any advanced civilisation would have an interest in what was occuring beyond their borders, because they would need to be aware ov potential threats at least.

The it would seem that the ultimate expression of human intelligence would be to starve yourself to death.

let me rephrase. Maybe activity=immaturity/foolishness.

And yes, maybe that is the ultimate expression of intelligence (but not human intelligence)

Who says we're intelligent? Why, we do, of course :wink:

Guest Warrioe-Sage

it has been said by those wiser than me......there are 2 ways for a man to PAY for his life!?1,BY WHAT HE DOES,2,BY WHAT HE IS?

The Buddah preached the technique of Being.... The Christ added to this the technique of Doing.

Right action is founded upon right being.

That is true, there is a fundamental difference between Eastern and Western peoples.

Those of the East draw everything inward to themselves and hold it, and are comparartively inactive although they learn much - intraverts.

Those of the West are full of action and energy, but give little time to studying themslves and acquiring deep knowledge before they act - extraverts

So in the East we find inspired action resulting in stagnation.

And in the west we find uninspired action resulting in chaos.

When universal love, neighbourliness and brotherhood eventually spread across the world, east and West will learn from each other and pool their attributes.

The results will be Inspired Activity.

While the Westerners are busy improving living conditions in the East, oriental teachers of philosophy and spiritual laws are gaining considerable hearing in the west.

The idea towards which we have to work is therefor Meditation followed by Action.

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Guest Warrioe-Sage

In the writings of the old Taoist teachers, there is a concept called Wu Wei, which is the notion of non-action,

Initially, it is hard to understand.

Wu Wei teachers that through non-action, the sage gains everything- that in quietude, meditation, and emotional serenity, the sage gains a knowledge of the the force of the eternal Tao. And in that eternoty, he or she has everything, so there is no need to struggle or push to gain respect and material things.

In the Western environment. taoist doesnt work as well. We have to participate in the modern experience that were not availible in 500 BC when the Tao was written.

So non-action in the modern context needs to be modified.

We can take the spirit of the Taoist wu Wei, and put that into our life as a further consolidation.

Wu Wei is effortles flow

A consolidation of your silent power. With this you can learn to embrace WU Wei. It is really patience and flow - moving away from resistance and towards simplicity, always moving towards your goal with awaeness by adjusting your actions as need be - moving withhout emotion or exerting your self to much.

It is staying in your balance and capabilities, and trusting the universal laws

Non-action is the ability to delegate, to be patient, to wait for things to unfold naturally. It is the ability to perceive where your strongest path lies. Review and reflect in meditation and decied which way is the strongest for you.

When you do act it is on your feelings,

Wu Wei is the ability to turn back. retreat can some times be a powerful tool in your bag of tricks. It is the ability to walk away when things are not right, to leave a relationship, to say 'no' when people are trying to sucker you into actions that are degrading or when things dont fit, with your actions.

When you are balanced the universe provides. but Wu Wei is not pushing, nor forcing.

Be silent, controlled person that is always moving towards freedom and away from restriction - towards your goals, one step at a time, in a organized and patient way.

To be is to become. If we are thinking and feeling aright, good action will automatically follow, the requistite magnetism will inevitably flow from us, and the necessary things or people will be drawn towards it. It does not matter where we are. Power works in the upper dimensions irrespective of objective circumstances. We can be as potent an influence whether we are organising a big movement or digging in a backyard allotment.

To do and to become we must first be. There must be a sun before it can shine. This state of right being must first irradiate and inspire ourselves, makng us a perfect instrument.

Man must be free of his mental ruts and open his eyes to the fast changing condition of life.

Every man and women must become a really alive and thinking unit in order to produce a public worthy of a new and grand civilistation.

I am here to create the world around me that I choose, while I allow the world --- as others choose it to be --- to exist, also. And while their choices, in no way hinder my own choices, my attention to what they are choosing does affect my vibration, and therefore my own point of attraction.

A state of right being must first irradiate our immediate surrounding, creating harmony and understanding with every one in touch with us, Theere should be no wish to change people, but rather the capacity to accept and appreciate them just as they are, recognising always their latern divine potentialities, which will flower in good time.

This concept had been a difficult one for me to work on, and still is. I do think it is right though. The more clear I am about my own choices the less I will affected by other peoples choices. Or....Be clear about my own choices and allow others their choices. It is an interesting study for me.

'At the center of your being you have the answer;

You know who you are and you know what you want'.

-Lao-tzu

Luke 11:34-35 The light of the body is the eye (third eye or pure mind): therefore when thine eye is single (focused), thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

-Jesus Christ

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world."

~ Buddha

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." - Buddha

"The only thing that is keeping most people from getting what they want in life is that they haven't yet figured out that 1) whatever results you get in life flow from how you think and act, and 2) to change your results you MUST change how you do these two things."

~ Bill Harris

"No lions are ever caught in mousetraps.

To catch lions you must think in terms of lions, not in terms of mice.

Your mind is always creating traps of one kind or another,

and what you catch depends on the thinking you do.

It is your thinking that attracts to you what you receive."

-- Thomas Dreier

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

The mind is everything. What we think, we become."

~ Buddha

"The only boundaries we have are in form. There are no obstacles in thought."

~ Wayne Dyer

"We become what we think about all day long. The question is, "What do you think about?"

- Wayne Dyer

"A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind."

~ James J. Allen

"Most of us wouldn't think of beginning our day without washing the accumulated dirt from the day before off our bodies. Yet far too often we go out into the day without similarly cleansing our minds. And our minds carry more pollution than our bodies, for they carry not only our own toxicity but that of the entire world. We carry the fear, anxiety, stress, and pain not just of our own lives, but of our families, our nation, and millions all over the planet."

~ Marianne Williamson

"Psychologists tell us that every one of us thinks an average of between 65,000 and 70,000 thoughts a day and 90 to 95% of those thoughts are repetitive.

They're the same thoughts we've always thought and they become the patterns of our thinking. Thought patterns create the experiences of our lives.

Listen to your thoughts today. Are they negative, self-limiting, self-diminishing? Or are they radiant with joy and life and creativity?

We can change our thinking, and we can change the pattern of our lives.

Herein lies the secret to authentic power."

~ Mary Manin Morrissey

"You see the glass half empty, or you can see it half full. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right. But whatever you focus on, you're going to get more of. Creation is an extension of thought. Think lack, and you get lack. Think abundance, and you get more."

- Marianne Williamson

"Every problem you have you experience in your mind. The solution to the problem is in the same place."

~ Wayne Dyer

"Once you know that what you think about expands you start getting real careful about what you think about."

- Wayne Dyer

"We attract into our lives that which we focus upon with the strongest intent. Unfortunately, most of us do not monitor our thoughts, and therefore have no idea of what we are thinking about most of the time."

~ Iyanla Vanzant

"One thought does not mean much, but thoughts that we think over and over are like drops of water - at first there are just a few, and then after a while you've created a pool, and then a lake, and then an ocean. If our thinking is negative, we can drown in a sea of negativity; if its positive, we can float on the ocean of life."

~ Louise L. Hay

"Every thought-seed sown or allowed to fall into the mind, and to take root there, produces its own, blossoming sooner or later into act, and bearing its own furtive of opportunity and circumstance. Good thoughts bear good fruit; bad thought, bad fruit."

~ James Allen

"Or is that too much work, to think before you speak? For some people, it is. It's a lot of work. For all of you who want to walk a spiritual path, I suggest you stop and take a look at all the things you think and all the assumptions that you make... before you speak. Try some discipline and see if you can, for a whole week, just watch your thoughts."

--Hinono

"You have the power to become anything that you want to. Set your expectations for yourself, and know that you will become whatever you think about."

~ Wayne Dyer

"Are you sure you can bear the consequences of what you are thinking?"

~ Ernest Holmes

"It has been estimated that the average person has sixty thousand separate thoughts each and every day. The problem with this is that we have the same sixty thousand thoughts that we had yesterday, and we'll repeat them again tomorrow. Our minds are filled with the same chatter day in and day out."

~ Wayne Dyer

Anytime we choose to be bitchy, grumpy, or moody, all we do is make matters worse -- as I did as a moody and bored child in front of the window. The more we say our life is terrible, the more we feel it is terrible, the more we act as if it is terrible, and the more it becomes terrible. The opposite is also true. The more we act as if we enjoy being alive, the more joy there comes into and out of our life, and the more we will enjoy being alive.

Marie T. Russell

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

~ Albert Einstein

Guest Warrioe-Sage
“The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand”.....Spanish Proverb

"He not busy being born is busy dying".... Bob Dylan

There's a Druidic folk tale about a place called Cader Idris. It stands as a metaphor for what you're talking about. Here's a link to some writing about it: Cader Idris.

Choice 1: Accept the order that society/civilisation has given the chaos.

Choice 2: Meditate on the chaos, understand it and give it your own individual order.

Choice 2 is both frightening and difficult so most choose Choice 1 and do their best to steer their minds away from pondering the chaos. Keeping you're mind busy concentrating on physical activity is one way to steer it from pondering chaos, substances another. Tolerance to the stimulus used to deviate the mind from the chaos increases exponentially thus creating the plethora of "____aholics" and addicts. Befriend the chaos, find harmony wth it.

funny!? YOU should make SUCH a MISANTERPRETATION !?funny like in GOTCHA!?hehe!!you only KNOW yourself!?so goes the wisdom of the SAINTS!?and guess what....you AINT 1!?hehe!!well happily you can conclude!?neither are WE!?(WHO IS THAT!?)but anywho.....what would be the PLUS or minus of ANY BAN on ANYTHING!?care to SPECULATE!?hehe!!....just askin

I don't claim to be a prophet, sage, saint or whatever you wanna call yourself and I'm happy that I am not your equal.

I have Earthly responsibilities to tend to which means I must keep certain faculties i.e. my sanity, sense of right and wrong, etc.

Have you read the quote from Jesus that goes something like: you can't have any temporal riches if you want to enter the kingdom of heaven, my body and my mind are temporal riches that I'm not willing to lose prematurely just to satisfy my ego by being able to say I live in the 5th Dimension, you should be aiming to just visit there not live there. How do you plan to feed yourself when you deny the lower 4 dimensions to live in the 5th?

You are right in saying I'm nothing. I enjoy being nothing though. Being nothing is heaven. Heaven is a state of mind and nothing you've said has convinced me that your somehow closer to heaven than what I am.

Learn the concept of Emptiness from the teachings of Buddha.

At some point your going to have to realise that there's nothing really that special about the 5th Dimension and decide what it is your going to do with your time here, the last thing I want to see happen is for you to set up a situation where suicide is the only solution to your suffering.

Pondering reality just so you can call yourself a philosopher is simply feeding the ego and doesn't mean that you know your SELF at all - definitions mean fuck all. You know who you are and what your made of, how do you use that to the best of it's ability in the time you have left as that being? If your mind has ideas of how you can use your time which require teaching your body new tricks than do it.

Nothing seems to be sinking in with you WS so if your just going to look for chinks in my armour to make yourself more comfortable in your hunt for whatever it is your looking for, consider this my final correspondence with you.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

now THAT'S a SLAP in the face even I can FEEL!?hehe!!....just askin

form the SOUND of your statement,you ARE on the PATH of CAIN!?(WHO KNEW!?dont feel alone!?)so just keep us UPDATED as to HOW IT GOES with you!?hehe!!.....just askin..

that IS a great picture on the reality of life!?for whom the bell tolls!?hehe!!i only became aware of it when i downloaded the divix copy as an experiment in dvd remakes!?to see the quality of rendering!?i would NOT have watched it otherwise!?how did this flick become mainstream!?it plays like a documentary!?AHA!!reality TV rules!?the quest for my OWN identity!?the reaffirming of my OWN existence!?hehe!!.....just askin...

how did WHAT turn into WHAT!?is that the question!?i think it just naturally got DOWN to it's roots!?LIKE THEY ALL DO!?time to bail out i guess!?hehe!!.....just askin....

well good then!?enough of this inquisition!?bid it goodbye and enjoy!?hehe!!.....just askin...